I'm sorry, I did wrong

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes I might have made ^^
=========================================================
Listen to the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kCKB0NS98A
SS501 - Because I'm stupid

When she got home, Bo Eun quickly ran into her house and she called someone as soon she was in the house. That was Jaejoong, his beloved appa.
"Appa! Can you go home now? I need you..." she whined in cry.
Hearing his daughter in cry, Jaejoong quickly asked, "What happened with you, dear?" he said.
Before answered it, Bo Eun as soon rang the phone off. Jaejoong looked at the phone with puzzled eyes and then he quickly went back to home. He took his coat and his car from his table.

Arriving at his house, Jaejoong soon went upstair to Bo Eun's home and found you and Yoochang were standing in front of her bedroom. "What's going on here?" he asked. As soon you and Yoochang saw him, you both quickly bowed at him and then you worriedly stared at him.
"Since we got back home, Bo Eun never get out from her room. I'm worried about her." you said.
"Let me get in!" Jaejoong held the knob and tried to twist it, but it was locked from inside the room. "Bo Eun? It's appa. Can I come in?" Jaejoong softly asked.
There's no answer from Bo Eun. Jaejoong shifted his gaze to you and you replied it with a worried one.
"Bo Eun~ah..." you called her. Yoochang couldn't do anything; he just waited for Bo Eun's response.
Suddenly, there's a voice of locked door be opened from inside. You anxiously hoped Bo Eun would go out and said something to you. The door opened but you found Bo Eun nowhere.
"~~~~~~~~ unnie and appa may come in, but no for Yoochang!!" Bo Eun shouted from inside.
You shifted gazes with Jaejoong and then you twisted the door holder as you came in. Jaejoong then followed you behind, leaving Yoochang alone outside
the room. Yoochang's expression didn't change but you could see how sad he was when he was hearing Bo Eun's rejection.
"Mianhae, Bo Eun..." Yoochang whispered.

"Bo Eun..." you called Bo Eun softly as you heard her crying voice. You looked at Jaejoong with worried face. Jaejoong touched your shoulder, gave you a signal that you could be calm down and let him to hold over her.
"Bo Eun~ah..." Jaejoong's angelic voice called out her daughter softly as he came closer to her. "Tell appa what happened..." he said.
Bo Eun shot her head up and quickly hugged his dad. "Appa, Yoochang gonna go somewhere far away. He will go with her mom when our drama will be held. Ottoke, appa?"
When he felt Bo Eun's hugs getting tighter, Jaejoong looked at you and you shook your head that means 'That's right'. "Appa, I don't want him to leave me alone here. He's my only best friend right now and nobody can replace him, appa.."
Hearing Bo Eun's loud words, Yoochang's heart shattered like pieces. He could feel how sad she was. She's his best friends. The only one who understood him well. They had same fates: there's no mother beside them when they're in young age. Then Yoochang left his standing place and decided to go home. He couldn't listen to all Bo Eun's loud cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoochang! Finally you're at home!" When Yoochang arrived at home, he was greeted by Gahee's voices. Yeah, she stayed overnight at Yoochun's house because she wanted to be close with Yoochang. "How's your school day?"
"Terrible." Yoochang answered reluctantly.
"I've handled your school transfer to USA and tomorrow you can come with me." Gahee said as she released her apron after she cooked lunch for Yoochang and Yoochun. Yeah, she tried to be a good mom for Yoochang just for this time. She cooked some foods even though Yoochun and Yoochang didn't touch it. It ended by Gahee eating it all by herself.
"Please, I don't want to talk about this." Yoochang ran into his bedroom, leaving Gahee alone.

End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC5g3z_0QA&feature=related
G.NA - I'll Back Off So You Can Live (feat. Junhyung)

When Yoochang was on his way into his room, he passed by Yoochun who was on his way to the downstairs. Yoochang just sent a peek from his corner of eyes and he didn't say anything. Either Yoochun did. These two men chose to be in silence for today because of their pain. Because they would say goodbye and they hate it.
Goodbye. One thing that they both hated so much. After Gahee's leaving, they directly made a promise for themselves for not to leave each other. They wanted to help each other through this hard life.
"Yoochang.." Yoochun said softly, very soft one but Yoochang could hear that. Yoochang decided to pretend not to hear it. His father's voice sounds so sad and painful.
And then, they didn't meet each other till the next day. The departure day.

[The Morning]

At the night, Bo Eun didn't call Yoochang just for saying goodbye, either Yoochang did. You couldn't help but being Bo Eun's side this time. Suddenly there's thought flashing inside your head. You knew about Yoochang's home situation. Dark and cloudy. Full of sadness and coldness. You decided to go to Yoochun's house even though yourself didn't let you do that. But you should do that for all, for Bo eun and for Yoochang. You didn't care about your class' drama anymore.

[At Yoochang's house]
"Say goodbye to dad!" Gahee told Yoochang as she beamed a smile to him. She really waited for a long time for this moment. Finally she could be together with her own son after for a long time didn't meet each other. They would spend times together as if they're mother and son.
Yoochang turned his head around and faced his dad for the last time. Yoochun didn't smile and Yoochang too. They just exchanged stares, sad stares like father and son who would be separated away.
"Bye, appa! See you!" Yoochang said as he quickly came into the taxi who already stand by.
"Bye!" Yoochun answered weakly. Gahee gave him a hug as she whispered, "See you again, Yoochun! I hope we can be back as husband and wife and be a good parent for Yoochang next time."But Yoochun didn't answered her.
When the taxi was gone, Yoochun just could wave his hands weakly. Yoochang then turned his body around and looked at his dad who slowly faded away. And then he was crying. Whereas, Yoochang thought he would cry when he left Yoochun for one time.
He realized, he would miss his dad...

Not for a while after Yoochang's leaving, you arrived. Yoochun was on his way into his house when you came closer to him and nudged his shoulder hard. He turned around and faced you with a shocking face.
"~~~~~~~~~~-sshi? What are you doing here?"
"Tell you to go to airport right now! Follow what your hearts wants, Yoochun-sshi! You don't want Yoochang to leave you, do you?" you said.
"What are you talking about?"
You messed up your hair what already be messed up since last night. "Aish! Yoochang wanted you to keep him on your side. He prefer with you than his own mother because he loves you, Yoochun-sshi! That's what he always want: his father do something gentleman." you explained. "I can feel what he feels right now. He feels so sad because you didn't forbid him to go. Instead, you let him go away."
Yoochun didn't say anything. He listened to all your words but one guilty feeling covered his heart. And then it blurted out.
"I WANT TO BE! BUT I CAN'T.." Yoochun screamed out. "He will be in better life if he's with his mother right now! That's what he wants.."
"Yeah, he wanted it for a while ago. But now, he wants you to go with your car to the airport and bring him here to live with you as father and son."
Seeing Yoochun couldn't answer anymore, you just could say, "Bring him to school drama tonight. You don't have much time. Go to airport soon!!" you said slowly and then you saw a father was running into his car, trying to stop his son. "I will wait for you and him!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[At airport]

"Are you hungry?" Gahee asked Yoochang when they were at waiting room, waiting for the departure call. Yoochang kept sitting in silence beside Gahee, didn't try to have a conversation with Gahee even for a while.
Today Gahee looks so beautiful in casual outfil and aviator glass. As she waited, she read a fashion magazine that she bought before she came into the room.
"Umma.." Yoochang slowly called Gahee "Mom" and it trembled her heart.
"Yeah, dear?" she answered it as she gave him a beautiful motherly smile.
"Is it what you want?" Yoochang said straightforwardly. "Separate me and father away?"
Quickly, her smile was gone. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I don't understand."
"After everything what you've done, after you left me and dad years ago, you ruined everything I've built with dad: a happy life without you, mom. You came back and it didn't fix anything as you thought. You even messed up everything." Yoochang keep saying, didn't let Gahee answer what he said. "Appa needs many time to be like this, mom. For the first days you left, he befriended with alcohol and loneless. He looks like forgot me for a while. Thanks God for giving me Bo Eun as my best friend to pull me up from this darkness."
"Yoochang, I don't mean to hurt you and appa. I just want the best for us." Gahee said with shaking voice.
"This is not for us, mom. But it's for you. You're so selfish, mom. You didn't think about appa's feeling after he saw you again. He's so sad. I know him well more than you did."
"I'm sorry, Yoochang..."
"Sorry is not enough, mom. Send me back to home, place where I belong. That's appa's house, not yours. I need much times for myself to welcome you again into my life. After I can do it, I will go to your place. I promise..." Yoochang stood up slowly as he gave his mom a soft smile.
Gahee breathed once then she smiled weakly. "Okay, I will let you go back to appa, dear. I'm sorry for anything I've done to you and appa. Give me times to fix anything."
"Yes, I do giving you times as long as I make myself sure of forgiving you, mom." Yoochang hugged her mom and sniffed her parfume. This's what he missed for a long time: a warm hug for a mom. But there's someone who really needed him more: his appa.
"I miss you, Yoochang... I will always miss you..." Gahee said.
"Me too..."

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozxRr-kDkA8
2AM: I did wrong

The mirror door opened automatically when Yoochun were running into the departure gate. He looked around, seeking for Yoochang and Gahee. He messed his hair up as kept calling Yoochang inside his head. His eyes didn't stop rolling around. He didn't find Yoochang anywhere.
*Gosh! Where are they? ~~~~~, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!*
He kept running along the transparant window, seeking a little boy. But he didn't find him anymore.
Then the airport staff announced the passanger. "FLIGHT FOR xxxxxx to USA are boarding now. For passangers..." He didn't heard it anymore and the announcement was making him get more afraid. Afraid to be late stopping Yoochang. Afraid to losing his only one son.

Yoochang ran out quickly for waiting room. He felt so happy because he have chosen what he actually wanted. Be his dad's side right now and looked for a wife for his dad. Because he didn't watch someone who was walking slowly in front of him, so he accidentally bumped that man's body. "Sorry--" Yoochun didn't continue his word after he saw who that man was. He was his dad. Yoochun.

"They already gone. I can't be a good dad for Yoochang." Yoochun mumbled as he walked slowly. Suddenly he felt a bump for someone who's shorter than him. He turned his body around and Yoochun found out what he was looking for. His son, Yoochang.

"YOU! FINALLY!" Yoochun leveled himself with Yoochang and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry for not stopping you, son!"
"It's okay, dad. At least I didn't go leaving you alone here." Yoochang answered happily as he hugged Yoochun back. "I love you, dad!"
Yoochun just could smile when he listened her own son, saying "I LOVE YOU" after for a long time having a cold relationship. "I love you too, son!"
After for a moment hugging each other, Yoochung loosened his hug and looked at his son. "We don't have much time, Yoochang. Bo Eun and ~~~~~~-sshi are waiting for us for the drama! Let's go!"

========================================================================================
Thanks for comments and I'm sorry for not replying all your comment because I'm so tired after writing a long chapter for you guys. I will reply your comments next chapter, I promise!
And I'm so happy for finding a lot of new readers. Keep reading and supporting guys~ will try to write this story till the end.
Anyways what do you think about the new poster? Its pretty?
LOL~ I decided to make it again after I saw the last poster not pretty much good.
I will try to update much and sooner :)
See you again~
-baboracoon-

anyways check on my blog www.baboracoonisme.blogspot.com and give a vote for my 1st poll. Thanks :)