06 -- Between I and them

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore mistakes I might made. I hope you could understand what I'm saying through this story. ^^~
=====================================================================
Previously:

"BWOH!" Bo Eun yelled and it made Jaejoong quickly back off from Tiffany. He turned his head around to found you, who were looking at them with widened eyes. Tiffany smiled at you while Jaejoong stared at you with a shocked face. You? You looked so stupid when you stood not near from Bo Eun and Yoochang's place but Jaejoong couldn't see them both and just saw you. So, he thought you were taking a peek on them.
*WHAT DID THEY DO????*

-------------------------------------------------

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uez9-BHBAYY
Kara: Mister

"What are you doing there?" Jaejoong asked as he hissed in annoying. "Are you stalking me?"
"I-I..." You couldn't answer him.
Not for a while, Yoochun appeared from inside the house, followed by others. "What's going on here?" Yoochun asked as he put his hand on his waist, felt confused with everything.
"YAA! APPA!" Bo Eun appeared out from behind the grass. She quickly ran to Tiffany's side and without thinking, Bo Eun pushed Tiffany down into the pool. Jaejoong turned his body and his eyes widened in shock.
"BO EUN~AH!" Yoochang stood out as he shouted Bo Eun's name.
"Aaaahhh!!" Tiffany shouted. "Oppaaa!!"
"Bleah!" Bo Eun stuck out her tongue and before Jaejoong could ever scold her, she quickly ran back into the house. "Who told you to kiss my dad? Huh?" she shouted from afar.
"KIM BO EUN!!" Jaejoong yelled at her.

End of URL

All of people that were there, included you, became so shocked when you guys watched that scene. You followed Bo Eun who was running to the house, by your widened eyes as you chased behind Bo Eun. Everybody then followed you behind, included Jaejoong.
When Bo Eun arrived at the dining room, Jaejoong succesfully caught her arm and twisted her around.
"What did you do, huh young lady?" Jaejoong scolded her. "She's my friend."
"I pushed her away from you, appa! I didn't like her since the first time I set my eyes on her!!"
"Bwoh?" Jaejoong yelled in shock. "But why? Why should you push her down to the pool??"
"What? You like her, huh? You wanna be with her? You want her to be my mom??! HUH???" Bo Eun started to cry. "I don't want her to be my mom!!"
"Kim Bo Eun, don't say like that to your appa!!" Jaejoong said. "I just met her today and it's impossible for her to be my wife at the moment!!"
You saw the fight between a father and daughter. "Kim Bo Eun..." you called to her slowly. "Say sorry to your dad!"
"I WON'T!!" Bo Eun quickly ran up to her room as she cried loudly.
"I will go with her, appa!" Yoochang followed Bo Eun.
"Go crying to your room!!" Jaejoong shouted at Bo Eun. Then there's sounds of slamming door and Jaejoong messed his hair up in anger. "Aish! that girl!"
"I think you should take care of Tiffany before she get cold." Yoochun said.
Jaejoong quickly went out, without saying anything to you who was standing in front of Yoochun, not too far from Jaejoong's place. "I want to go to her room..." you said slowly but Yoochun stopped you.
"Sshh... Yoochang is already by her side now, so don't worry about her anymore!" Yoochun squeezed your shoulder lightly as he smiled at you.

------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEYSP5mW34
BoA: Every heart

Bo Eun slammed the door as she jumped onto her bed and cried loudly. "I hate appa!" she punched her pillow in anger.
Not for long, Yoochang knocked the door. "Bo Eun, may I come in?" he called from the back of the door. "Maybe we can talk for the moment!"
"I don't need anybody here! Leave me alone!" she shouted.
"Okay, I will wait here until you open the door for me," Yoochang sat in front of the door as he leaned his body on the door. "but let me hum a song for you."
Bo Eun stopped her cry and shot her body up. She heard his soft hum as she walked slowly to approach the door.
That's Yoochang, a lonely boy who has a talent of entertaining sad people like her. Yoochang, maybe, for the other, was a cold boy. But for Bo Eun, Yoochang was a sweet and lonely boy. Bo Eun found similar facts about him and herself. They missed their mom so much.
In the middle of the humming, Yoochang coughed and Bo Eun smiled because of that.
"Sorry, Bo Eun! I think I need a glass of water!" Yoochang stood up and decided to go to the kitchen.
"Wait!" Bo Eun opened the door. "I have a glass of water here!" she called him.
Yoochang stopped and turned his body around. "So, I can come in now?" Bo Eun nodded as she smiled.

"This is for you, ~~~~~~~-sshi..." Yoochun handed you a glass of orange juice that he took from the refrigerator. You were sitting near the pool as you looked around. You needed a refreshment after the incident. The others already went home and you were still there for waiting Bo Eun to come out from her room.
"Thanks, Yoochun-sshi." you smiled as you took the glass from his hand.
"Aish, you already saw the anger side of Jaejoong." Yoochun stared up to the sky. "and his fight with Bo Eun. I can't imagine why Bo Eun did that anyway." he said.
"Maybe that's because of her huge love to Jaejoong sshi. She was afraid of losing Jaejoong sshi."
Yoochun smiled a bit. "She's as smart and mature as her mother, BoA."
You released a small laugh, "Like mother, like daughter, right?" you turned your head to Yoochun. "Like Yoochang and you. He have the same personalities with you, Yoochun-sshi. Cold but caring one."
"What? How can you say like that? I mean, we just met for twice and you already could judge me like that?" Yoochun leaned forward and then he sighed heavily. "Yeah, I don't know why, everytime he grows up, I see him starting to become like me more. He's even more mature than me."
"Yeah, sometimes condition makes children grow up faster then you can imagine. They can be so mature, like Bo Eun and Yoochang did." you said.
"You look like you're so understanding about my son and Bo Eun-sshi." Yoochun smiled at you.
""I was like them when I was 8 years old too. I lost my mom in my young age and it mades me becoming more mature that time." you turned your head to him. "Becoming a elementary school's teacher, that made me understand many thing about children. Sometimes, we need to be a little bit of childishness to be closer with them. We have to try to understand what they're feeling now or what they want. Being with them makes me becoming more mature. They're a great children. If I didn't guess wrong, Bo Eun was already starting to understand that there's love relationship between her dad and Tiffany-sshi, maybe that's why she was so mad about it." you said.
"Tiffany was our junior when we're at high school and she's BoA's friends. BoA was the first and the last girl that could melt Jaejoong's coldness away. Tiffany became so sad because of that. She liked Jaejoong a lot but Jaejoong never reply back her love. Maybe because of Jaejoong's new status-- a single dad with one daughter, she became having a hope to be with Jaejoong again."
"Ooh, that's the backbone of this problem. I understand it now." You smiled as you drank that orange juice.
"Mmm..." Yoochun hum an answer then he looked at his watch. "Aigoo! It's already 10PM. I should go home now because I still have a lot of work. Let's see the kids!"
You nodded as you smiled.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was helping Tiffany to dry her body at living room. "I'm sorry for Bo Eun's stupid behaviour." Jaejoong said as he handed a dry towel to Tiffany.
"It's okay, oppa. Maybe she just can't accept me easily. Just need times for us to be closer between each other." Tiffany dried her wet hair as she smiled a fake one to Jaejoong. *Aish, that little girl!* she thought.
"Okay, but can you give me a while to think of your proposal?" Jaejoong said. "I think, I can't easily accept any girl beside BoA."
Tiffany slow down her move then stared at Jaejoong, "It's okay." She patted slowly at Jaejoong's shoulder and Jaejoong replied her smile meekly.

End of URL

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
After School: When I Fall

"Yoochang, are you there?" asked Bo Eun as she kept staring at the ceiling. Both of them were sleeping on Bo Eun's bed as they stared up to the ceiling.
"Yes, I'm here..." Yoochang answered as he closed his sleepy eyes.
"Did I do something wrong?" Bo Eun said slowly. "I just want her to stay away from my appa but why appa is angry?"
"Maybe he wants you to be closer with her." Yoochang answered lazily.
Bo Eun nudged Yoochang by her arm. "But I did something right. Today's my birthday but why daddy had to bring that woman? I don't like her one bit. She looks so... sly." Bo Eun hissed.
"Sly?" Yoochang furrowed. "Where did you learn from?"
"From her stares and her smiles. She didn't do smiling whole-heartedly." Bo Eun explained.
"Bo Eun~ah, try to be more positive about Tiffany aunt." Yoochang said.
"You don't understand what I'm feeling right now. I'm afraid to lose my appa. I don't want her as my new mom. I let appa to look for another woman but please, don't be her!"
"Bo Eun, I know! But can you think about your appa's feeling too? He must be confused too, same like you." Yoochang said.
"I want ~~~~~~~~ unnie to be my umma..." Bo Eun slowly said. Yoochang take a peek at Bo Eun as he thought in his mind, *I want her too, Bo Eun. She's a kind girl!*
"Thanks for being a good listener, Park Yoochang..." Bo Eun whispered.
"You're welcome." Yoochang said. Then he whispered one line, "When you need me, just call me. I'll be there for you, Bo Eun..." When he finished his words, he looked aside and found that Bo Eun already fall asleep on his shoulder. He just smiled meekly as he closed his eyes too.
Meanwhile, Jaejoong was sitting at the edge of his bed as he stared at his photo with BoA. That time Boa was pregnant and Jaejoong was pretending to hear the baby's heartbeat. BoA was smiling widely and happily, the same goes to Jaejoong.
"BoA, what should I do? Should I forget about you?" asked Jaejoong as he embraced the photo. "And our daughter looks like she didn't like her a lot. You said, I should look for another woman who will loves Bo Eun and will be loved by Bo Eun and me. But who? I don't know..." he closed his eyes and tears slowly to fall from his eyes.

"Aish, as usual, he will sleeps there!" Yoochun slowly opened Bo Eun's bedroom's door as he tiptoed into the room with you.
You smiled slowly when you were behind Yoochun, walking slowly, approaching the two sleeping kids.
Yoochun then lifted up Yoochang's body and put him on his back. Yoochang leaned his head on Yoochun's shoulder slowly. Bo Eun then wringled a moment and you patted her slowly. "Sshh.. Everything is okay..." You covered her body with a blanket and kissed her forehead.
"Night, umma..." Bo Eun mumbled.
You felt shocked as you stopped a moment. "Night, Bo Eun..." then you rubbed her hair. "Sweet dream..."
You didn't know why but when you heard Bo Eun's word, your heart started to flutter sadly. *Poor girl!*
"I'll wait outside. Go home with me, ~~~~~~~~-sshi, okay?" Yoochun said as he made his ways to outside of the room.
"Yeah.." You said as you stood up and looked at the sleeping Bo Eun. "See you in school, Bo Eun..." you whispered.
===============================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update ^^
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON
love you guys..

-baboracoon-