His Little Daughter

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore my mistakes that I might do.. ENJOY! =]
========================================
DBSK - My Little Princess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7FtCDPN38c

"Good morning, dad!"
A little girl walked down from the staircase carefully as she slung her bag on her small size back. She walked towards her father who was reading a newspaper at dining room. He didn't even touch his coffee yet as he kept reading the newspaper seriously. He did not feel aware that his daugher was standing right near him too. So the little girl cross her arms on her chest, pouted cutely at him.

"Dad!" Bo Eun, his daughter's name, called him as she gently patted his arm. "Eat your breakfast first! After that, you can read this newspaper for how long as you wish, okay?"
Jae Joong flipped his newspaper close and put it on the dining table. "Alright, my little princess, I will eat it now!" He scoop up his daughter and rest her on his lap. "How's your dream going on? Is it good?" asked Jae Joong.
"I met her again, dad." said Bo Eun.
Jae Joong's facial expression started to change as he trn to look at the other direction. "You met her again?" ask Jae Joong slowly. "What did she say this time?"
"She told me to take care of you well and I have to always remind you not to forget your meal while you're working."
Jae Joong smiled at Bo Eun and ruffled her hair. "Do you miss her? I miss her a lot. Why don't she ever come to my dream?" said Jae Joong in a disappointed tone.
"She told me that she does miss you too, dad."
*BoA, are you okay at heaven right now?*

After thinking for a moment, Jae Joong quickly put Bo Eun down and asked her to eat her breakfast. Then the father and daughter finished their breakfast. Jae Joong drove Bo Eun to her school and as usual, before they said goodbye, Bo Eun would kiss Jae Joong's cheek and Jae Joong will return her kiss back.
"Bye, daddy! Have a nice work! Don't go home late, okay?"
"Okay, dear. Have a nice day too!" Jaejoong wave his hand and Bo Eun wave back, happily.

Bo Eun walked into the school and notice to find Yoo Chang who just arrived at the school too and he was walking ahead of her. She will be happy to see him so she ran towards him. "YOO CHANG~ah!" She linked her arms on Yoo Chang's small arms.
The little boy turned his head and stared at her lazily. He was a cool boy that never talked to other people. Just Bo Eun that could make him speak freely. Bo Eun was a happy and cheerful girl who met Yoo Chang who was a cool and smart boy. Their fathers were best friends and they were best friends too.
"How's your dream?" asked Bo Eun when they walked side by side.
"Good."
"Aish~ How cool you are! Park Yoo Chang!" Bo Eun nudged his arms as Yoo Chang rolled his eyes lazily and he left Bo Eun behind.
"Wait for me, Yoo Chang!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ashily - Lucky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vE5LXtoY28

As usual, you were in your room. Checking your students's homeworks as you listen to the sounds of students playing outside. They were playing happily and you loved to hear their voices. You looked at the window and saw the sun was shining brightly at you.
"~~~~~~ unnie?"
You turned your head and look at the door. There was a girl standing at the door. You smiled at her.
"Bo Eun~ah, come here!" you wave to her as a signal to ask her to come closer to you. She smiled and hugged you.
"You did not bring your lunch box today?" you asked motherly-like. "Wanna share it with me?"
"Ya, I forgot to bring lunch box today, unnie. My dad was in a rush to go to his workplace so he didn't cook for me." Since you know Bo Eun well, you treat her as your little sister. So when there was nobody around both of you, you called her little dongsaeng while she called you unnie.

Then, you didn't realize that Bo Eun was actually hiding two lunch boxes behind her back. You smiled at her and took out your lunch box from your bag that was put under your table. When you shot your body up, you found a cute lunch box on your table.
"Surprise, unnie!"
"Bo Eun~ah, so you actually did bring your lunch box? Little liar!" You poked her nose as Bo Eun gave you a smiling face.
"You have to taste my dad's cooking. He's a great chef and I love his cooking very much!"
You looked at Bo Eun with teary eyes and hugged her. "You're such a nice girl, Bo Eun~ah!"
"Thanks, unnie"

You released her from your hug and looked around, "By the way, where's Yoo Chang?"
Bo Eun's facial expression quickly changed. "Aish, that little man! He might be eating alone under our big tree, Miss."
"Why don't you ask him to come along with you?"
"I did asked him but he said he wanted to eat alone. How cold he is! Same like his father!"
You stood up and walked to the window. From there, you could see a young boy eating alone. Park Yoo Chang.
"Miss, can we eat now? Break time is going to end soon." Bo Eun sit on your chair and opened her lunch box. "APPA! He cooked a fried egg again! Aigoo!"
You turned your head to see Bo Eun's cute expression. You released a small laugh and put a fist on your mouth, covering your smile. "Let me share my lunch with you! I bring two fried chickens. You can take one!"
"Thanks, unnie~ah!"

"Unnie, can you help me with something?" asked Bo Eun when you and her were eating.
"Help in what, Bo Eun~ah? If I can, I will help you whole-heartedly." you smiled at her and continued to eat your lunch.
"Help me to look for a wife for my dad."
"What?" You almost spit out your lunch if you didn't control yourself. "How can?"
"I don't know. You're an adult and you have the same age as my daddy. Maybe you know how to search for her?"
"Bo Eun, your daddy sure knows exactly what is the best for himself."
"But I never see him happy since my mom's death. I always see his smiling pictures but I never see it in real life. Maybe he really needs a wife right now." Bo Eun said. "So you have to help me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After finishing his lunch, Yoo Chang did not go back to his class immediately. He continue sitting under the big tree and enjoyed warm breezes that blew around him. He looked at the picture he was holding on. His mother's picture. His mother was an actress before and she left his dad, Park Yoo Chun and him for her own career. She never contacted him for just saying hello or asking his condition. She already forgot about him and his daddy. Since his mother left, his dad, Yoo Chun started to be like a heartless figure. The same goes to himself.

He misses his mother a lot.

"Hahaha. See you in class, songsaenim!" Bo Eun shouted and you waved back at her.
"Don't be late!"
Yoo Chang sighed heavily and looked at his mother's photo. *If I could be like Bo Eun, who still can be happy when the both of us already lost our mother.* he said in his thought.
Then he turned his head around and found that you were walking to the class. You were the only-one teacher who really care for Bo Eun and him.
"I envy you, Kim Bo Eun." *Because you can share everything with her...*

========================================================

Need at least 5 comments to update

I want to say sorry for all my readers and i hope when i posted the newest chapter, it will satisfy you. So reading it this, kay? 

xNgocRin: thanks for commenting and subscribing mine~ keep reading!

jlynne: yeah, I will use it eventhough I just thinking bout changing the poster with a new one. Thanks for loving it :)