The Drama

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes i might have made ^^
===========================================================

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYyQnSlqCHk
T-ara: Like The Beginning

"Done!" said Mrs Kim after she finished putting the make up on your face. One half hour before the performance, she helped you to prepare yourself. You opened your eyes slowly, tried to make yourself be familiar with the light, after you closed your eyes for almost ten minutes.
"Wow!" it's only one word that you could say out after for a while you felt shocked with your facial appearance. You looks so pretty and... difference.
"You looks so pretty!" she said as she exchanged stares with you. You smiled at her and sighed nervously.
"I'm not feeling confident. Will I do a best one for tonight?" you said.
"Of course you will, dear. You've practiced well since few days ago with Joon-sshi and I think you will do it best!" she tried to encourage you.
"Thanks.." you answered and then you stood up from your seat. "Wish me the best!"
"I will."

End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMmTQBIP8bE
T-ara - I go crazy because of you

"Appa, Have I be pretty yet?" Bo Eun asked as she fixed her gown. "I don't want to be bad~!"
"You're not, dear. You looks so great!" Jaejoong smiled as he messed up Bo Eun's hair.
"Appa~ please don't play with my hair!" Bo Eun pouted.
Not for a while, you came with completed make up and dress. You walked slowly, try to not make any mistakes. You looked like a princess. Nobody could recognize you, even Jaejoong too. He stood motionless with shocked expression. He never thought that you would be looks so pretty like this.
"Unnie!" Bo Eun's loud voice slapped him back to the reality. "You're so gorgeous!" she said.
Then she tugged Jaejoong's shirt, "Appa, do you agree with me?" she said.
"Yes, I'm." he said smoothly, almost like a whisper. "She's so pretty~"
You said as you resisted your smile, "What?"
Jaejoong shook his head quickly, "No, I mean it's a YES!" he nervously answered.
"Oh, thank you so much Mr Kim." you changed your stare to Bo Eun. "I think we have to get together with another." you said.
"Yes, unnie. Appa, go to the seat and don't forget to smile to me everytime I see you!" Bo Eun said.
"Of course dear. Good luck!" Jaejoong beamed and then he looked at you. "You too, ~~~~~~-sshi, all the best for you."
Then you bowed like a princess to him, "Thanks~"
*Gosh, she's so pretty! I go crazy because of her! Only you!* Jaejoong can't stop looking at you as he said to himself.

"I hope we're not late, dad!" Yoochang said as he kept running. Yoochun followed him behind, did some little run.
"Me too! Let's go!" Yoochun said.
They already arrived at the hall, went to the dressing room quickly and met with another else who would go to the stage. All of them looked at Yoochang shocked, especially you and Bo Eun. "YOOCHANG!!" Bo Eun said and then ran to Yoochang, gave him a tight hug. "I think you've left me!"
"I won't, Bo Eun. I've some unfinished business that I've finish it till the end!" Yoochang took some breathe after ran for a while.
"Okay, Yoochang already be here! So let's get it started!" you said. Mrs Kim smiled at you and then approached Yoochang quickly. "Let me do some make up and help you to prepare, Yoochang! We don't have much time!"

End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3aLnYoOg7s
Taeyang - I need a girl (ft G.Dragon)

After brought Yoochang to the backstage, Yoochun quickly went to audience seat and found a seat beside Jaejoong. And then, he nudged Jaejoong slowly.
"Hey, Yoochun~ah! You're here! Why I don't see you around before?" Jaejoong said shockedly. "You've finished your business with Kahi?"
"Yeah, and I brought Yoochang with me. Now he's already with your daughter."
Yoochun tried to focus at the performance. Jaejoong smiled and then he made himself comfortable. They both enjoyed the performance. And then you appeared. They tried to catch their breath but it's so hard, since you attracted them. You were eye catching between the little girls and boys.
*OMG! SHE'S SO PRETTY~* they said inside their mind. *so lucky the guy is who played as her prince*

Meanwhile, Yoochang and Bo Eun watched your performances from behind the curtain. After two scenes, it's nearly with Joon's turn to appear. Suddenly Yoochang and Bo Eun got an idea. Idea that actually already in their mind since they recognized that you and Joon would have a kiss scene in the middle of story.
"We have to stop that scene before that guy kissed our unnie~" Bo Eun said.
"How to do that?" Yoochang thought. And then an evilish idea came into their mind simultaneously. "Do you think what I'm thinking, Bo Eun?"
Bo Eun nodded as she gave a beautiful smile to Yoochang.

And then the final scene came. During the show, Jaejoong and Yoochun couldn't sit well without they knowing it. Joon kept doing many skinship with you and they felt so jealous. But because they were sitting side by side, they tried to control it and they distributed their feeling into fists. Everytime he got one step closer with you, Jaejoong and Yoochun took a hard breath.
"Oh my Princess! Finally we meet together! World know how huge my love to you and how much I miss you." Joon spoke out his dialogue well. And then you hugged him. "Without you tell me, I have known it!" *sorry for the cheesy dialogue :P*
Joon took one step closer with you and took your waist to be closer with you. Your heartbeat grew faster and your cold sweats couldn't stop falling. Not too far from you both standing spot, there's Bo Eun. In the script, she watched you both kissing and that's the end. But, there's no a good ending for Joon because...
"I love you, girl~!" Joon whispered and leaned towards you. The daddys held their breaths as they grisped the seats' holders.
You closed your eyes and suddenly the light turned off. Everything grew darker and you couldn't see anything but you could hear...
"OUCH!!" Joon screamed and then the light again. Then you saw Joon jumped as he held his hurtful legs. Someone have kicked his leg hardly!
Before everything grew worse, Yoochang brought down the curtain and everyone gave their applause for the performances.
Seeing the kiss scene has been stopped, Jaejoong and Yoochun sighed a big relief as they massaged their chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT HAPPENED??" You approached Joon and you saw a bruise on his leg. "Are you okay, Joon?"
"I'm okay but when the light turned off, someone has kicked my leg. It's little bit hurt but it stopped me from doing a kiss scene." Joon explained as he released off his shoes.
You smiled and looked at Yoochang and Bo Eun. They pretended to be innocent but you have known that must be their plan for not letting Joon kiss her. Actually, you didn't want to be kissed by Joon. It was your first kiss and it would be stolen by your own friend. It's unfair but those two angels saved you by the darkness.
*Thank you, guys*

"APPA!" Yoochang and Bo Eun ran to their dad. Their dads caught them and carried them. "Do we looks good?" asked them.
"Yes you both are!" Jaejoong said.
"Thank you, uncle~" Yoochang smiled.
"How about me?" Bo Eun asked.
"You too dear! Let me give you a kiss on your cheek as a compliment!" Jaejoong then kissed Bo Eun's cheek and Bo Eun replied it by a kiss on Jaejoong's kiss.
And then you came. "Thanks for watching it, guys!"
"You're welcome." Jaejoong and Yoochun answered simultaneously. After did it, they exchanged stares nervously. "You looks so awesome on the stage!" they did it again.
You resisted your smile. "Okay, I will go back to the backstage. I have to clean all my make up and go home soon."
"Unnie, we want to go eat together, you want to join?" Bo Eun said.
"That's a good idea. Doing an performance make me feels so hungry." Yoochang said.
"Yeah, ~~~~~~-sshi, you can join us!"
"Okay, wait for a while!" You quickly left them to take all your stuff.
*I think I need a girl who can hang out with my child.* they said inside their mind.

End of URL

==========================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update ^^

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry for not updating almost two months. I've been so busy with my college stuff, exam etc. I do love writing but I don't have much time to write down all my ideas. I got a new idea and I decided to write an MBLAQ SEUNGHO story. But it's still an idea since this story is not finish yet. Sorry for making you all wait. Actually I wanted to update on my birthday kekekeke but I was busy studying. Yeah, this year my birthday shared a same day with my exam day :(  for all your comments, sorry for not replying one by one. It's midnight on my time and I'm so tired. I will reply your comments at the next chapter =)

01-11-2010
with love, baboracoon
xoxoxo =*