Their actions show everything...

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes i might have made ^^ I've been not writing for a long time so if you find any weirdos, forgive me..
=======================================================
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCpcRMbXEI8
B2ST: Beautiful

After watching the drama, five of you decided to go to fast food restaurant near the ballroom where the drama relearsed, since it's already late night.
"People, what do you want to eat?" asked Jaejoong as he looked at the menu.
"I want chicken wings!" Bo Eun exclaimed.
"You want a burger, Yoochang?" Yoochun offered to his son.
"Ne~" answered Yoochang happily. Yoochun smiled and then he told Jaejoong what he and Yoochang wanted to eat. Jaejoong nodded. Then Jaejoong ordered coffee for him and Yoochun since they found themselves not feeling hungry.
"Give me a cream soup and mineral water please..." You said to the cashier as you took out the wallet from inside your bag. Nevertheless, Jaejoong stopped your hand as he quickly brought his wallet up and paid all bills. "You too, Yoochun. This is all my treats." He smiled to his friend.
"Thanks, buddy!" Yoochun replied it by weak smile as he patted Jaejoong's shoulder. Actually Yoochun didn't want to be seen by you as a weak man, eventhough Jaejoong was his friend. It would be good if he could be the one who paid all the bills.
"Thanks, Jaejoong-ssi." You said.

"Thanks for the food~!!" The kids said loudly as they came with wet hands after washing hands and sat themselves soon. They ate their foods as soon as if they weren't eat for a long time.
"Hey! Eat slowly!" You smiled as you saw at them. "I know you two feel so hungry!" You opened up the bowl's cover and the hot winds of soup immediately hit your face. You could smell the contents and it warmed you on the inside when you inhaled it.
When you wanted to eat your soup, you suddenly remembered something: "Ah, I forget to ask pepper!" You almost stood up before...
"Let me help you, ~~~~~~~-ssi!" Jaejoong and Yoochun said in common as they reached out your hands.
.
.
They both looked each other as they pulled off their hand slowly. You blinked your eyes in unbelieving stare.
"Appa? What are you doing?" Yoochang and Bo Eun spoke together. Moreover, they could not restrain their laugh when they saw their father's timid expressions. Like got caught doing something wrong, they looked around as they concealed their shy face.
Then, Yoochang and Bo Eun laughed in happiness. You smiled at them in shame as you exchanged your stares with the fathers.

End of URL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zmbh0S-eLE
G.NA: Loving you

"Good night, appa!" Bo Eun said when Jaejoong covered her with a smooth blanket and gave her a goodnight kiss. Jaejoong smiled at her and flattened the blanket.
"Are you happy today?" he asked.
"YEAH!" she exclaimed and showed her teeth in happiness. "We should do it once more! ~~~~~~~ unnie should come with us so we can be closer with her!"
Jaejoong was Bo Eun’s hair as he listened to Bo Eun’s words, suddenly lost his smile. *Closer?*
“Appa, I have an idea!” Bo Eun shot her body in sudden. “Let’s go to amusement park since tomorrow I will be free. It’s holiday.” Yes, she and Yoochang got two days free from school because of school’s anniversary day.
“BWOH? YAH! Bo Eun~ah, you cannot make a plan just in one click as you want! I need to check my schedule first...” Jaejoong suddenly blurted out.
“Appa...” Bo Eun whined as she tugged Jaejoong’s shirt, sent him an innocent stare. “Please... Just one day...”
Jaejoong looked at Bo Eun with puzzled eyes. *What should I do?*
Seeing Bo Eun has excited face, Jaejoong could not help but “Yes! I will call my secretary to reschedule my plan tomorrow...” Jaejoong took out his phone from his pocket as he made his own way out from Bo Eun’s bedroom.
“YES! I should call Yoochang to tell him about this plan...” Bo Eun got the wireless phone what on the table near her bed.

Yoochang was reading the comic when the call from Bo Eun was coming. “Yoboseyo...” he answered. “Oh, Bo Eun! What happened?”
He nodded in understanding as he listened to all Bo Eun’s plan. “Araso~ I will ask appa if he could go with us or not?”
“Go to where?” Yoochun suddenly appeared at Yoochang’s bedroom while he brought a glass of hot milk for his son. “Who’s calling?”
“See you tomorrow, Bo Eun...” Yoochang hung up the phone and then he glared at his dad.
“Appa, do you have any plan tomorrow?”
“Why?” Yoochun quickly sat down on the edge of Yoochang’s bed. “I don’t have any. You want to go somewhere?”
“Yes, let’s go to amusement park together with Bo Eun, Jaejoong and ~~~~~~ noona. You want?” Yoochun suddenly blanked out with a thought, *what? With ~~~~~~~-ssi? Aish! I just made myself embarrassed in front of her. Do I should go?*
“YAA! PARK YOOCHUN! I’M WAITING HEREE!” Yoochang yelled at his own dad impatiently. “Yes or no?”
“Yes! Yes! I’m going!”
“Good! That is what I am waiting for! Now this is my turn to call ~~~~~~ noona.”
“Yoboseyo!” You answered the phone. “What’s up, Yoochang?”
After hearing news from Yoochang, your eyes widened in shock. “Are you sure?” You were in silent and then you slowly smiled. “Okay, I’m going! Oh, you will pick me up at home?”
Hearing Yoochang offered a pickup to you, Yoochun almost roared before Yoochang put his finger on his lips to make her father quiet. “Ne~ see you tomorrow, noona!”

After calling Yoochang, Bo Eun smiled in satisfactory. Slowly she heard Jaejoong was calling someone and she didn’t know why, she felt so sure that wasn’t his secretary.
“I’m sorry, Tiffany-ssi. Bo Eun suddenly made a plan and I can’t say no to my own daughter...”
*Tiffany?* Bo Eun furrowed. *Aish, that witch? She still has any brave to be around appa. Poor you! He chose me over you* She smiled over the victory.
“Okay, I will make up it for you. Don’t worry, okay?” Jaejoong flipped the phone off. He sighed and peered over his shoulder: Bo Eun was staring at him with a smiling face and rose up a thumb for him.
*This is only for you, Bo Eun~*

End of URL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewx5n9y46MI
Super Junior: No Other

Tin! Tin! You heard a car's horn and you quickly made your way out of the house, "Onnie! I'm leaving!" you screamed at your older sister whom was being at kitchen, cooking her own breakfast.
You wore your casual outfit: a blue short modified with a sleeveless white shirt. You looks so pretty in that outfit and of course, Yoochun couldn't take his eyes off you whom was running towards to the car. "Ah, sorry for making you two waiting for me!" you smiled and Yoochun still blanked out. Yoochang peered at him from the corner of his eyes. He grinned in happiness and then he answered you, "It's okay noona. Come in! Bo Eun and Jaejoong ahjussi are on their ways too. Hurry! We should be the first arrived there!"
You smiled at him and then switched your stare to Yoochun who prefer to stare towards than saw your beautiful face. "Morning, Yoochun-ssi!"
He slowly answered, "Morning, ~~~~~~-ssi..."

"Appa! Hurry up! Yoochang already arrived at ~~~~~~ onnie's house and picked up her. Aish! Why you're so late, appa?" Bo Eun looked at her wrist watch as she stepped the floor impatiently. "APPA!!"
"Be patient, Bo Eun! I just make sure everything is okay before we leave the house..." Jaejoong looked in the mirror.
"You just fixed your hair over and over again. Aish! APPA!" She screamed.
"Yes! Yes!" Jaejoong took his keys and his phone quickly as he ran to the outside.
While Jaejoong were making his way out, Bo Eun was already inside his car, waiting for her appa. She then saw Jaejoong walk out as he straightened his shirt. Bo Eun just scoffed.
Jaejoong saw Bo Eun in his car and stepped into the driver seat. "Sorry, my princess! Your appa just want to be looked nice in front of..." He stopped his words and Bo Eun suddenly smiled, "In front of ~~~~~~ onnie?"
Jaejoong became nervous and started the engine on. "Hm, let's go!" Bo Eun couldn't stop smiling...
Suddenly Jaejoong thought, *Yoochun picked up ~~~~~~-ssi, not me. Ah, how lucky he is! He's the one knowing what outfit ~~~~~ will wear! She must be so pretty..." He blanked out.
Bo Eun slapped his arm, "YAA! DON'T DAYDREAM RIGHT NOW!! HURRY UP!"
"Yes, Miss Kim Bo Eun..."

=================================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update~
sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg update~ I'm very busy these months. And if you don't feel satisfy with this update, since it's a short one, I will try to update on Sunday. Okay?
Enjoy the story~ and I've re-posted some chapters of my story, "Within 8 hours" and I made a new story, "Thank You" staring by you and my other bias, MBLAQ SEUNGHO~ CHECK IT OUT GUYS~~

xoxoxo,
baboracoon