017 -- The Date between me and him

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

 

A/N: Ignore all mistakes I might made^^~ Finally I can update a chapter for you guys. Sorry for not updating too long. :( *bows*

=======================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=BSPWpGO8Emk

 

Hot steam appeared out while Jaejoong stepped out from bathroom. As he dried his hair, he walked to his bed. In fact, there was a pair of white long sleeves shirt and blue jeans on his bed that already folded neatly. Above it, there was also a letter. Jaejoong took it and read it right away.

"Appa, I have chosen this outfit for you tomorrow. Wear it so you will be so handsome in ~~~~~ onnie's eyes."

Jaejoong chuckled because of his daughter's action. *She seems so excited for this date.*

You couldn't sleep well every time you remembered about the date. After five years didn't go out with a guy, you finally did it again. "Can I cancel it?" You muttered. Then your sister came in.

"~~~~~~~, why don't you go sleep yet?" She asked as she sat on her make-up cabinet. She put night cream and watched you from the mirror. "Going out for date with a guy tomorrow?" Like she could read your mind, she guessed it well.

You nodded frustrated. She continued, "With who? With the guy who helped you when you collapsed or someone who drove you home?" She pretended to think hard.

"Onnie..." You whined in embarrassment. "I'm going out with father of Bo Eun." Your sister gasped in shock. "Omo! He's hot, ~~~~~~-ah! Use that chance to get closer with him. We never know what will happen next."

Your sister turned out didn't give you any idea for you. You sighed loudly as you shook head.

---------------------

"Morning, everybody!" Jaejoong walked downstairs lightly. Bo Eun and grandma looked up seeing him already dressed up well. "Morning, Jaejoong-ssi. You wake up early."

"Ye-yeah.." Jaejoong pretended to be not too excited for the date. "I always do it."

"But it's Saturday, appa. You usually wake up at ten in the morning and made me ended up eating cereal by myself." Jaejoong strode to his daughter and kissed the peak of her head. "Special for you, I wake up early for you." He smiled at confused Bo Eun. "Morning, mom!" Jaejoong kissed his mom's cheek. "You're pretty this morning."

Then slowly Bo Eun and her grandma understood why Jaejoong acted like this today. "Appa, today is the date. You're happy because of that."

Jaejoong scoffed in shy, "Why? I'm okay."

"Ah, don't lie to me!" Bo Eun quickly stood up and hugged Jaejoong lightly. Then she tickled him. "I will punish you."

"Hahahahahaha..." Jaejoong laughed. From far, his mother watched how her son and his daughter played affectionately towards each other. She felt touched as she spoke to herself. I hope that girl is the best for Jaejoong...

----------------------

"Eat this." Yoochun put down the plate of omurice, his new recipe that he just tried to cook. "I cook it for you so you have to eat it all."

"Yes.." Yoochang said. "It's your third time trying, aren’t you? I will appreciate it."

Yoochun answered as he rose his eyebrow, "It's how you should do. Your father kindly cooked a breakfast for you, so you have to eat that." He opened his apron as sat across Yoochang. "What will you do today?"

"I don't know but Bo Eun told me yesterday that I have to accompany her to somewhere with her grandma. Why?"

Yoochun shrugged. "Nothing. Just curious and anyways we never go somewhere together. Should we go anywhere one day?" Yoochang looked at him with puzzled stares but it was also twinkling in happiness. "We? Together?"

Yoochun nodded as pouted a little, "Yeah, why not?" The young boy soon hugged his daddy, "I wish I didn't hear it wrong and of course I want it! Thanks, appa!"

Seeing his young boy happy like this, Yoochun felt warmness inside his heart. It was like a medicine for his unknown pain that appeared suddenly when he remembered once again about yesterday's incident.

When he felt disappointed after seeing you and Jaejoong together.

------------------------------

You stood up in somehow nervous way and uneasily checked on your watch. *Did I come late?* For many times, you checked your make up on your small mirror. When you was checking, you didn't realize that a white SUV stopped in front of you. "Hey lady, you're pretty enough! Don't stare at the mirror too much."

You pulled down your mirror and met gazes with Jaejoong who arrived in front of you with his white SUV. "Get on, girl! We'll have fun soon." You nodded in amused glare.

Then you seated yourself beside him. Jaejoong smiled at you and exchanged the gears then sped off the car. Your heart did flip-flop when you checked out his outfit. *Nice one! Who helps him to choose the outfit? His mom or Bo Eun?*

"Well, don't stare at me too much, ~~~~~~~-ssi! You can burn a hole on my face." He smirked then glanced at you. Your cheeks blushed because of it.

 

"Where will we go, Bo Eun?" Yoochang fixed his shirt as he pouted. Since the first time they left her house, Bo Eun didn't leave any clue for Yoochang to guess something.

Then they arrived at a restaurant. It was decorated cutely with a garden house theme. Bo Eun and Yoochang at first were almost got suspected by the waitress but Yoochang was a smart boy. He said that he and his sister, Bo Eun had to wait for their parents there.

They ordered a food for them. Acting as smart children, Bo Eun and Yoochang sat at one table not too far from your table with Jaejoong. Bo Eun giggled in happiness as she looked at the menu book. Yoochang felt confused but then he caught you and Jaejoong were sitting near their table.

“Bo Eun?” he called.

“Yes?” Bo Eun answered.

“Are you asking me to go with you to see your father and ~~~~~~ noona dating here?” He frowned, staring at her with suspicious eyes. Bo Eun rounded her eyes and couldn’t speak any words.

“Hmm i-it’s…”

“What is that?” Yoochang kept asking and Bo Eun knew, he was very mad about it. 

It was her doom, soon.