018

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

 

 

 

"You know that I never agreed this before? I won't help you." Yoochang eyed at Bo Eun. "I'm sorry, Yoochang. I just need a friend and you're the only one that I have now. Just forget about the war for this time."

"Forget it? I won't. It's about my father and ~~~~~ noona. I want them to be together. Why you're so selfish?" Yoochang stated. He seemed so hurt with the fact. "Do you really want her as your mother? Be fair too for me and my dad."

"Yoochang." She softly called out her friend's name. "I'm sorry."

"I like her, Bo Eun. I do like her as my mom but seeing you like this, I can't help myself to not hate you. I hate you, Bo Eun." Yoochang painfully gazed at her. "Well, good job my friend. You ruined everything."

"Yoochang."

Out of expectation, he walked towards your table. You were laughing with Jaejoong's funny story when he stood near your table. "~~~~~ noona."

You stopped laughing and looked at him, "Yoochang? How you can be here?" You said. "And you're alone?"

"Noona, you have promised me to be fair between my dad and uncle Jaejoong. Why don’t you keep your promise to me?"

"I don’t.”

"Then what happened here? You had lunch with uncle Jaejoong." Yoochang sounded so upset. For the first time, you felt how fast Yoochang to be mature and he was too far thinking of this mother thingy. "Yoochang, can we talk?" You said.

"Do you like him?" Yoochang continued. “Do you like uncle Jaejoong?”

You massaged your forehead, feeling dizziness. "Yoochang, I think we shouldn't talk about it here. Tomorrow, we can talk at my room."

Jaejoong saw you both arguing in front of him with confusing feeling. Many questions were spoken by Yoochang that quickly took his attention. "Hmm, what are you both talking about?"

"Jaejoong-sshi, can we talk about it later?" You told.

Bo Eun suddenly came after following Yoochang behind. "Bo Eun?" Jaejoong felt shocked. "Why you're here too?"

"Yoochang, stop it!” Bo Eun commanded.

“What’s going on here? Kim Bo Eun, you owe me an explanation. Well, maybe we should go home now.” Jaejoong tried to clear the situation which had any tension.

“Uncle, do you like ~~~~~~ noona?” Yoochang stared up and met gazes with Jaejoong. Jaejoong soon felt uneasy with that question. “Ah Yoochang, I don’t think I can answer this question.”

“Yoochang!” Bo Eun shouted. “It’s enough.”

Yoochang turned around to face Bo Eun and she could see the tears on his eyes, “You can say it’s enough because you will be the winner. ~~~~~~ onnie will be with your father, not mine. Why you have to do this to me? Steal her away from me? Give my father a chance to ask her out too.”

“Yoochang…” you softly called him and leveled yourself with his height. “What are you thinking? I just have a lunch with Bo Eun’s father. I’m not dating him. We’re just friends here.”

Hearing the word ‘friend’ coming from your mouth, suddenly Jaejoong felt sad. *Friend? Is that what she thinks about me?*

*~~~~~~ onnie doesn’t like daddy? They will be just friends?*

You continued, “Don’t hate a nice girl like Bo Eun! Before you both liked me to be your mother, you both are best friends. Don’t turn your back on Bo Eun! She loves you.”

“I want to go home, noona.” Yoochang ignored your words and turned his back on you.

“We’ll go home together. I’ll drive you home.” Jaejoong stated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

In the middle of your way to Yoochang’s house, the car was very silent. No one talked here as they were busy with their own thoughts. Jaejoong didn’t turn on the radio or talked to you. Then the car stopped in front of Yoochang’s house, “Thanks for the ride, uncle Jaejoong. Bye!” Yoochang soon got out from the car, didn’t say any goodbye to Bo Eun.

Jaejoong nodded for the reply, “I’ll drive you home too, ~~~~~~~-sshi.” He said to you and you nodded. You peered behind, checking on Bo Eun’s condition. She looked out of the window and she seemed very tired. “Is she okay?” You whispered on Jaejoong.

“Don’t worry about her. I’ll talk with her later.”

 

 

“Hey, buddy!” Yoochun greeted him. “How’s the lunch?”

“Bad.” Yoochang was planning to go upstairs but he then stopped and stared at his father. “Why you’re so stupid, dad?”

“Hey? What’s going on? Why you said that to me? Is that anything that happened at lunch?” Yoochun felt confused.

“Do you like ~~~~~~~~ noona?” He shot a question to Yoochun that soon made Yoochun shocked. “What are you talking about, Yoochang?”

Then Yoochang walked closer towards him. “Tell me dad what are you feeling about ~~~~~~ noona? Do you like her? If yes, go ask her a date before uncle Jaejoong does it once again?”

“Again?”

“I had seen him and ~~~~~~ noona having lunch together. Why you let them be together? I want her as my new mother. You know, I fight everything for you. I want you also getting a same chance like uncle Jaejoong. You instead stay at home like a fool whom let his love stolen.” Yoochang spoke anything honestly. Yoochun then finally saw his son acting like this.

“Jaejoong and ~~~~~ had lunch together?”

“Yes and it was Bo Eun’s plan. I hate that fact. The fact that I can’t do anything for my father to be together with someone possibly can be his wife.”

Yoochun then kneeled down, “Yoochang, I’m not a fool. I just want to let ~~~~~~ choosing between me and Jaejoong. I do like her but I don’t know why, I have a feeling that ~~~~~~ like Jaejoong more than me. And one thing you should know, your mom is still here...” He pointed to his chest. “…and here.” He shifted it into his temple.

“So you won’t like ~~~~~~ noona?”

“Let we see, Yoochang.” Yoochun hugged his little boy tightly. *Yes, we'll see it.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: An update-again-! It's for my sorry for not being updated for a loong while. So I think, two updates for this week will be better. Well, in my mind, it will be close to the end. I don't know what should I do again *kidding*. Then I also thought that Yoochang and Bo Eun grew up too fast in this chapter. Anyways, I was thinking about a spin-off for Yoochang and Bo Eun when they're already in high school/college. Hmm.. tell me what you think :) Comments are appreciated and have a nice day, guys!