05 -- Birthday Party

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore all mistakes I might made^^~
===============================================

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8l1Dl87z4
DBSK: Crazy Love

"AAA~~~" Junpin flew his aeroplane toy in the air as he made voices of it. The rest of DBSK were practicing something at Jaejoong's living room as they waited for Jaejoong to come.
"YAH! Kim Junsu! Tell your son to be quiet just a moment." Changmin said in anger as he messed up his own hair.
"Yup. Junpin~ah, be quiet! Play outside with the others!"
"Neh~ appa!" Junpin ran outside with Dae Ho, Yunho's son.
"Aigoo, that kid! Thanks to God for making him not like his dad." Yunho smiled at Junsu as he put his daughter, Yunna on his lap. "Look at this girl! She's so charismatic like me, right?"
"Aish~" Changmin lie his body against the sofa. "I'm tired being here..."
"Yeah, being the only one bachelor between hot daddies like us is the most tiredfull moment of yours. HAHAHAHA~~" Junsu squealled.
"Hahahaha..." everybody laughed in unison.
"Aish~~~" Changmin straightened up as he messed up his hair.
Not for a while, Jaejoong came with Tiffany inside the house and it made everybody shocked because of it. "Hi, Everybody!" Jaejoong greeted as he waved his hand to all.
"Annyeonghaeso~" Tiffany bowed politely.
"Why you can be here, Tiffany?" asked Yoochun unfriendly.
"I invited her to come here. What's the problem?" asked Jaejoong as he took off his coat. "Tiffany, treat yourself like at home! I have to make sure everything its okay."
Jaejoong went sitting near Changmin and took a paper from him. He read some notes and nodded in understand. "Okay, let's practice together again!"
"Hyung, are you sure for her to be here?"
"Shim Changmin, let's practice now! We don't have much time anymore!" Jaejoong Jaejoong said while gritting his teeth. "Don't care about her, okay?"

After two hours practicing, Jaejoong started to arrange the food on the table, suddenly Changmin's eyes caught a girl outside the window that were knocking the door with Yoochang beside her. "Hyung, who is she?" asked him to Yoochun.
"Who?" asked Yoochun nonchalantly.
"She's that with your boy right now." Changmin pointed to outside. Everybody looked out to the direction Changmin was pointing.
"Oh, she's Yoochang's teacher."
Jaejoong's eyes widened and he stopped his moves. "Who?" asked him once more.

"Yeah, it's ~~~~~~~~~-sshi." Yoochun went back to his seat and read his magazine.
*Why my heart starts to beat faster? Geez!* Jaejoong said to himself.
Not for a while, you arrived there with Yoochang who already be so handsome, like his dad. You wore a pink long sleeves mini dress with a dotted white skirt. You tied up your hair and you looks so pretty in that outfit.

Outfit: http://nuel92.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kim-so-eun-3.jpg

"Annyeonghaeso!" you greeted as you smiled at all. Changmin just awed when he was staring at you.
"She's a beautiful girl. Where did you meet her?" said him. "Hey girl, what's your name?"
"I'm ~~~~~~~~~."
"I'm Jung Yunho and this is my little girl, Yunna. My wife is at the kitchen. Did you meet her there?" asked Yunho. "She's already there since two hours ago and there's no voices from there." Yunho put his daughter and commanded her, "Check out your mom and tell her there's ~~~~~~~~ unnie coming here."
"Neh~ appa!" That little girl then ran to the kitchen and not for a while, her mom came with Yunna as she brought a tray of cups of tea.
"Annyeong~ I'm Jung Daena! Nice to meet you!" said Daena as she bowed at you.
"I'm Kim Junsu and that's my wife, Kim Yeon Hyo," Junsu pointed out a girl who was pealing a fruit for the others. "My boy is playing with Yunho hyung's son. His name is Junpin, Junsu Dolphin! Hahahaha..." he started to squeal again.
"Annyeonghaeso..." she bowed at you.
"I'm Shim Changmin. Are you single, girl?" he blurted out suddenly. Yoochun suddenly hit his head with the magazine.
"Aish~ You can't see a single girl for just a moment." Yoochun said and you smiled because of it.
"Hey! I'm the bachelor so I can put a single girl as my target!" Changmin nudged his arm and Yoochun restrained a smile.
"~~~~~~~~~-sshi, you can put the cake on the table. Is it made by yourself?" asked Jaejoong as he signaled you.
"Oh, itt-" before you answered, Yoochun cut your word.
"It's made by me." Yoochun answered. Jaejoong turned his head around and stared at Yoochun in disbelief.
"Really? How can a man named Yoochun who just can sleep everywhere, can make a cake for my daughter's birthday?"
"Ask to hell if you don't believe it!" Yoochun went back to the magazine.
"Hahaha~" all of DBSK laughed loudly and Tiffany just meekly smiled at you.
"Annyeonghaeso, I'm ~~~~~~~~ and you?" asked you as you walked towards her after you put the cake at the kitchen.
"I'm Tiffany Hwang, Jaejoong's friend." You could feel she emphasized the word 'Jaejoong's friend' when she was introducing herself. "And how can you know Jaejoong oppa?"
"I'm Bo Eun and Yoochang's class advisor. Nice to know you!" you shook your hand with her hand and you felt her grisp was so tight.
"Me too, ~~~~~~~-sshi!"
*What happened with her?* asked you inside your mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_N2eIVZBI
SS501: Making a Lover (Boys Over Flowers OST)

"Bo Eun~ah, come down now!" Jaejoong yelled at her.
"Neh~ APPA!" she yelled back at him as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. "You looks so fine!" she patted the mirror with her finger.
Then she ran downstairs and found out that people were waiting for her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO EUN!!" people said.
"Thanks~" then Bo Eun ran to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly.
Jaejoong leveled himself with Bo Eun then pinched her chubby cheek. "You're so pretty today, Bo Eun."
"Thanks, daddy." Bo Eun kissed Jaejoong's cheek as Jaejoong smiled happily. "You're so handsome too!"
Tiffany walked approaching Bo Eun and smiled at her. "Hey pretty girl! Happy birthday!" she squatted herself beside Jaejoong as she tried to smile beautifully.
"Who is she, dad?" asked Bo Eun.
"Mm.." Jaejoong nervously answered. "She is... friend of mine and your mom. Her name is Tiffany. Say annyeong to her..."
Without a smile, Bo Eun coldly replied, "Oh, annyeong ahjumma!"
Hearing word 'ahjumma' for her, Tiffany meekly smiled.
"By the way, my present is not just this, Bo Eun. I have made something with all of your DBSK uncle. You want to see? Come here..."
Jaejoong held Bo Eun's hand as he walked to the living room, place where the party belong. There's many balloons and presents from DBSK and others, cakes and foods.
"THANKS APPA! I LOVE YOU!" Bo Eun hugged Jaejoong happily and kissed him on his cheek.
Seeing all of foods were being arranged neatly on the table, Junpin became so hungry. "Appa, may I eat that now?" Junpin tugged Junsu's jeans. "I'm hungry..." he said.
"Aigoo~" Junsu lifted his son's body and put him on his carry. "Wait just for minutes!"
"Bo Eun, sit at there! I want to show you something." Jaejoong brought her to sofa. "Guys, let's do this!"
Junsu then gave Junpin to Yeon Hyo and walked towards Jaejoong's side and either others did.
Bo Eun tugged your skirt, "What will they do, unnie?" asked her.
"Let's wait and see!"

End of URL

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxufquaQqA
DBSK - My Little Princess (Accapella)

Then they started to sing accapella and everybody at that room was being amazed by their performances. When they were singing, each member stared at their family affectionately.
You stared at all of them but you didn't aware that Tiffany was walking to your side. She smiled and suddenly said to you. "Since we're at high school, they were hot kingkas that have good voices. Now they're hot daddies that have cute children. Jaejoong was the cold kingkas but it was BoA unnie that could melt his heart away. But she left him in loneliness."
You turned your head to her, "What do you mean?"
"I will get Jaejoong back as mine since there's nobody on his side right now except his cute girl, Bo Eun. I think I can get her heart too!" she smiled at you and then she looked at DBSK again.
After DBSK's amazing performances, you kept trying to understand what she was saying about as you managed Bo Eun's cake. However, you couldn't guess it well.
*Did she see me as her rival?* You took out the cake from the refrigrator and stuck the candles on the cake. *But I don't like Jaejoong. Still not like him yet.* you kept thinking as you the fire of candles. But when you saw Bo Eun was shaking hand with kids of DBSK, except Changmin's kid (he's a bachelor, right?), you hid your sad face and changed it with smiling one.
"Surprise!" you shouted.
"Wow! What is this again, unnie~ah?" asked Bo Eun as you put the cake above the table.
"This cake is made for you, Bo Eun, from me and Yoochang." You said to Bo Eun. Yoochun cleared his throat and you looked up at him, "And this is from Yoochun ahjussi too.."
"Happy birthday, Bo Eun~ah." Yoochang shyly said.
"Thanks~" Bo Eun hugged Yoochang and he became so shocked with her sudden action. "You're welcome." Yoochang whispered an answer.
After that, Bo Eun started to make a wish as she prayed, *I wish Appa getting a woman for being my mom. ~~~~~~ unnie is the good choice of that, God. Make both of them get closer, okay?* she said in her heart.
"NAH!" She clasped her hand. "Time for blowing the candle!" Then she blew the candles off.
Everybody cheered up and started to enjoy the party.
When everybody were enjoying the party, Tiffany asked Jaejoong to take some fresh air at outside. Jaejoong nodded in agreement. Bo Eun accidentally saw it and she pouted in distant. "Aish, that witch woman!" she hissed as she nudged Yoochang's arm.
"Yeah, Bo Eun?" Yoochang answered as he bit a piece of cake.
"I want to see what that witch woman's talking about with my dad." she said as she didn't take her eyes off Jaejoong and Tiffany that slowly came outside.
"Bo Eun, stop making trouble this time! This is your party!" Yoochang said.
"No-no, I won't make a troube but I want to save my dad from a sly witch!" Bo Eun pulled Yoochang's hand and Yoochang in hurry putting his plate on table.
"Aish~ that girl!"

"Thanks for coming, Tiffany!" Jaejoong said when he was walking near the swimming pool with Tiffany.
"You're welcome, oppa..."
Then they became in painful silence.
"So, how's your life?" they said in unison then they laughed in embrassment.
"You first, Tiffany." said Jaejoong.
"Ahh..." Tiffany sighed heavily. "I have to tell you, Oppa that I miss you so much!"
Jaejoong's eyes instanly widened. "Bwoh?" he felt shocked. "What do you mean?"

"What are they talking about?" Bo Eun said as she kept taking a peek at Jaejoong and Tiffany.
"Adult's stuffs so we shouldn't hear that. Let's come back!" Yoochang pulled Bo Eun to come back inside.
"No, I won't left my dad with her!"
After you gave all people pieces of Bo Eun's birthday cake, you suddenly realized that Bo Eun and Yoochang weren't in the party. "Where're they?" You looked for them at outside.
Then you found them, squatting behind the grass and took a peek at Jaejoong and Tiffany. "Hey, buddies! What are you doing?" you put your hands on your waist. Bo Eun and Yoochang turned their head around and grinned at you. "Unnie~ah!"
"Back to party right now!"

"I love you since we're at high school. When I knew you're married with BoA unnie, I told to myself to let you go but today I meet you and I found a fact that BoA was passed away. Maybe this chance comes from God, that is given to me. He wants us to be together, oppa." Tiffany said.
"Wait, Tiffany. I can't understand what you're--" before Jaejoong finished his words, Tiffany pulled him closer and kissed him right at lips.

End of URL

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uez9-BHBAYY
Kara: Mister (Imagine in movie, shocking tone when the heroine felt shocked xD)

"BWOH!" Bo Eun yelled and it made Jaejoong quickly back off from Tiffany. He turned his head around and found you were looking at them with widened eyes.
Tiffany smiled at you. Jaejoong stared at you with a shocked face. You? You looked so stupid when you stood not near from Bo Eun and Yoochang's place but Jaejoong couldn't see them both and just saw you. So, he thought you were taking a peek on them.
*WHAT DID THEY DO????*

===========================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON
love you guys..

-baboracoon-