04 -- The Witch Woman

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore my mistakes I might made through the story ^^~ Comments are loved =]
==============================================
Romantic Love - Lover in Paris OST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayEjwES50Uk

[~Previously~]
Jaejoong and Yoochun stared at you nervously. "Oh yeah?" asked Jaejoong. "My name is Kim Jaejoong, Bo Eun's dad..."
"Park Yoochun, Yoochang's dad..." Yoochun introduced himself.
"My name is ~~~~~~~~. Choi ~~~~~~~." you answered.
*We agree with you, kids!*


0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

After five minutes being there, Jaejoong finally realized that he wasn't the only dad in this place. He stared at his side and he quickly smiled happily. "Hey, Yoochun!"
"Hey hyung! Long time no see!"
They hugged each other friendly. Bo Eun and Yoochang gave puzzled stares to each other.
"How are Yunho hyung, Junsu and Changmin? Do you still meet them?" asked Yoochun. "Aigoo! It's been so long!"
"I still meet them every weekend. Where did you go after your divorce time?"
Yoochun's gazes became dull. "Yeah, I just composed some song and grew my son up..." He motioned Yoochang to come closer. "Hey, Yoochang! Say hello to Jaejoong ahjussi!" he patted Yoochang's shoulder.
"Annyeonghaeso, ahjussi!" Yoochang bowed politely.
"Hey, good boy!" Jaejoong messed up Yoochang's hair. "Come here! Let me introduce you with my daughter!" Jaejoong said. "Bo Eun~ah!"
"Appa! He's my friend that I told you last night..." Bo Eun nudged Jaejoong's waist.
"Oh yeah? Is he?" Jaejoong shifted his gaze from Bo Eun to Yoochang. "What a good son you are, Yoochang!"
"Thanks, ahjussi..."
"Appa, what do you think about Ms. ~~~~~~~?" asked Bo Eun as she tugged Jaejoong's shirt. Jaejoong looked down at her and smiled. "Is she a nice girl, you think?"
"Yeah, Bo Eun." Jaejoong answered. "Okay, now we should go home and I have to go back to my office because I still have a lot of works on my table." Jaejoong lifted Bo Eun's body and carried it. "Let's go, girl!"
You smiled. "See you tomorrow, Bo Eun!" you waved at her.
Bo Eun waved back at you. "Bye bye unnie!"
"Unnie?" Jaejoong furrowed when he listened Bo Eun was calling you 'unnie', not songsaenim.
"She's 5 years younger than you, appa! She's too older to be called ahjumma." Bo Eun nudged his shoulder. "By the way, ~~~~~ unnie, do you want to go home with me and my dad?" asked Bo Eun.
Yoochang quickly spoke out too, "or do you want to go home with me and my dad, noona?" asked him.
You stared at both of them. "Thank you, my little buddies! I still have a lot of works that I have to check out. Next time, okay?" you smiled.
They pouted in dissapointment, "Yeah, okay!"
Jaejoong and Yoochun smiled at their children. "Okay then, Yoochun! Let's meet again next time! At Yunho's place! You know what, he already got a twin and now he's a dad too!"
"Really?" Yoochun smiled. "Okay, I will!"

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DBSK - Love in the ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNjq4fPNoQ

As usual, Jaejoong were reading a book as he drank a cup of coffee in his relax time. Bo Eun then sat in front of him, doing her homework.
"Appa, can you help me?" Bo Eun waved at Jaejoong as she motioned Jaejoong to come closer.
"Hm? What is that?" Jaejoong closed off his book and bent down. "Where is it?"
"I can't find the answer of this problem."
Jaejoong checked out Bo Eun's works as he patted Bo Eun's pencil to the book slowly. "I think, you have found the answer and it's right!" Jaejoong closed the book as he leaned his body. "Smart girl! You don't want me to help this, do you?"
Bo Eun lowered her head in shame. "Yeeaahhh..." she said.
"What do you want to say, Bo Eun~ah? Come here, tell appa!"
"The day after tomorrow is my birthday. May I want a gift from you?" said her. Jaejoong put the book on the table then lifted her body up and seated her on his lap.
"Of course you may. What do you want?"
"A mom. Can you give that to me?" asked Bo Eun in cute way. "I'm really want a mom and I know, you can find a good woman for being my mom."
Jaejoong's facial expression immediately changed and he stared to the other side blankly. He quickly lifted Bo Eun down and he began to be nervous. "Bo Eun, it's already night. You should go sleeping now." Jaejoong stood up and he put his hands on his waist. He seemed searching for something confusedly.
"Appa! It's still 8 pm. Please, don't avoid this question!" she whined.
"Bo Eun~ah, I have some works tonight! Good night, sweetheart!" He kissed her forehead and Bo Eun kissed his cheek back as her lips pouted in distant. After kissing habit, Jaejoong quickly went to his bedroom.
Jaejoong closed his door and leaned his body against the door. "Bo Eun~ah, sorry for being like this! I can't find a mom for you as soon as possible. I have to reset my heart after your mom's death. I still miss her till today." he said as he closed his eyes.
When he closed his eyes, suddenly your face appeared on his mind. He couldn't stop thinking at your face and your smile.
*But why I can't stop thinking about your teacher, Bo Eun~ah?*

End of URL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[~One week later~]

Days came along as usual, there's no important events happening. You enjoyed few days ago because you found Bo Eun and Yoochang were being nice students. One day, you were checking your jobs when Yoochang came to your room alone.
"~~~~~~~~~ noona..." Yoochang said slowly. You took your glasses as you twisted around your chair, faced him.
"Yeah? What's up, Yoochang-sshi?"
"Can you help me, noona?"
"Help you for what?" you squatted yourself.
"Today is Bo Eun's birthday. I want to make a surprise for her." he explained.
Your eyes widened happily, "Really?" you smiled. "Do I need to prepare a present too for her?"
"You don't need to. You might can help me to make a cake for her. I don't know how to make it." Yoochang complained to himself. "Poor me!"
You put your finger on your chin, tried to thinking something, "But I don't have an oven at my house."
"I HAVE IT! That's why I want us to make that after school at my house. You want that, noona?"
"Is your dad allow us to use that?"
"Of course he will. I'm sure about that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school ended, you quickly went out from your room with Yoochang as you made your way to Yoochang's house. Before you arrived at his house, you went to a minimarket, bought some ingredient for the cake. Both of you felt so excited of making a cake for Bo Eun's birthday.
"I'm home!" Yoochang shouted as he opened the door.
"Where's your dad, Yoochang?" asked you as you looked around the room. His house was really huge and wide. Mostly of the furnitures were colored by black and white.
"He's working on his studio and he'll go out just for meals and take a bath." Yoochang explained. "He's workaholic. If I didn't guess wrong, he got some jobs for new-comer's single hit."
"What's your dad's job?" asked you.
"A composer and song-lyric writer."
"Wow!" You surprised.
Yoochang took out a glass for you and you helped him to take a bottle of cold water from refrigrator. "Can we start making the cake now, noona?"
"Of course we can!"

End of URL

Listen this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLsyeF0d4Pg
SNSD - Chocolate Love

Both of you exactly didn't have a good ability for making a cake. You just could make everything be messed up and either Yoochang did. You laughed loudly when you found out Yoochang's was full of powder. He just pouted at you when you laughed.
Yoochang couldn't open the egg well too: he even put all the eggs and broke it into one with the egg's cover.
Because of the noisy, Yoochun finally came out from his studio. As he streched out his body, he walked to the kitchen.
"What the hell is this?" he hissed. "Can't he be quiet just for a moment?!"
You and Yoochang were poking each other's nose with flours when he arrived at the kitchen and yelled in anger, after he found out the kitchen was already messed up like broken ships. "PARK YOOCHANG, WHAT ARE YOU MAKING?!!"
Both of you stopped playing and stared at him in shocked. "Appa?" Yoochang said slowly.
Yoochun quickly softened his tone when he realized that you were there too. "Sorry, ~~~~~~~-sshi! I don't know you're here too..." he bowed at you. You then bowed back at him.
"I'm sorry too, sir! I'm helping Yoochang for making Bo Eun's birthday cake." you explained at him. Yoochun looked around the kitchen.
"You're baking a cake?" Yoochun scoffed, didn't believe all of this. "You must be kidding me!" he chuckled into his fist.
"What are you laughing at, appa?" Yoochang didn't feel happy with Yoochun's laugh.
"Why you didn't ask me to help you? I can help you, more than she did." Yoochun walked approaching at you and Yoochang who were still standing at the same spots. You pouted because of his tease and Yoochang crossed his arm unhappily.
"Okay... Okay... I know, Mr. Park Yoochun. You can do anything, so you should help us now!" said Yoochang.
"Both of you! Clean up all this room when I'm mixing the ingredients!" Yoochun commanded.
"Yeah... Yeah..." Yoochang rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah, we're invited to Bo Eun's birthday tonight!" Yoochun told both of you.
Finally Yoochun made the cake for all as you and Yoochang just could see his awesome cooking ability. You decided to go home for taking bath as Yoochang prepared all the stuff for the surprise party.

End of URL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Or_qzfpma0&feature=related
Jaejoong & Yoochun: Melody and Harmony

Because Jaejoong couldn't fullfil Bo Eun's birthday wish: gave her a mom, he decided to go the department store for buying a huge teddy bear for her. He invited DBSK'S family too -- included Yoochun and Yoochang.
When Jaejoong was looking around the department store, he decided to call you for the invitation. "Hello, is this ~~~~~~~~~-sshi?" Jaejoong spoke when he heard the phone was already be picked up.
"Yeah, it's me. Who is this?" asked you softly.
"It's me, Kim Jaejoong. Bo Eun's dad. Today is Bo Eun's birthday and I want you to come and join the party." you could hear Jaejoong's angel voice through the phone and your heartbeat came faster. *What's wrong with me?*
"Hello? ~~~~~~~~~~~-sshi? Are you still there?"
"Yeah! Okay, I will come. Thanks for the invitation, sir!" You almost hung up the phone before Jaejoong called you again.
"Hey, stop calling me sir! You're just five years younger than me. You can call me oppa or maybe call me by name. It's okay."
"Okay, Jaejoong-sshi!" you said. "By the way, can you text me your home address?"
"Of course I can. See you later, ~~~~~~~~~~-sshi!"
After the conversation ended, you sighed to the phone and either Jaejoong did. Both of you didn't know why, when both of you were in conversation, you couldn't control your own heart to not skipped faster.

Jaejoong kept staring at his phone until he didn't recognize that in front of him, there was a woman that was picking a toy too. They finally bumped each other and Jaejoong quickly caught that woman's waist before she fell down because of his clumsiness.
"Sorry!" Jaejoong stood up and that woman smoothed her skirt.
"It's o-" That woman lifted her head and met gazes with Jaejoong. "Oppa?" she said.
Jaejoong gazed at her then a smile appeared slowly on his face. "Tiffany?"
"Omo! Finally I meet you!" She quickly jumped and embraced Jaejoong tightly. "You still remember me too!"
"Of course I won't forget you." he chuckled happily. Before he asked, Tiffany shot a question that made him couldn't hide his sad face.
"How is BoA unnie? Is she okay?"
Jaejoong sighed heavily and Tiffany felt worried of it. "What happened with her?"
"She's passed away when she's giving a birth for Bo Eun, my daughter." he explained.
"You already have a daughter? How old is she? She must be cute and pretty as her mother is."
"Yeah, she is so cute and pretty. She's 8 years old and today is her 9th birthday party. Wanna come and join?" asked Jaejoong.
"Of course I am!"
Suddenly Jaejoong's phone rang and he immediately picked it up. "Yoboseyo? Yeah, Changmin? Of course we'll do that! Okay, I'll be right there soon! Oohh..." he took a peek at Tiffany. "I'm picking a gift for Bo Eun and I accidentally meet with my friend. Yeah, I will go there soon! Wait for me!"
"Let's go, Tiffany!" he said.

=======================================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update =]
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON
love you guys..

-baboracoon-