The War

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

 

A/N: THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS!! FINALLY THIS STORY REACHED 100+ SUBSCRIBERS! I feel so touched~!! :")
Anyways, as usual, ignore all mistakes that I might made because I have taken a long time not to write in English so please bear of it. Thanks guys =)
 
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBlWm4MOQ4
Melody: Lalala, it's love (Coffee Prince OST)
 
Bo Eun slowly went downstairs when she found Jaejoong was cooking at the kitchen. He hummed a happy love song as he smiled to his cook. "Appa?" Bo Eun called him in disbelief. "You woke up so early in this morning.."
"Oh, Bo Eun. You already wake up? Come here! Appa made a breakfast for you..." Jaejoong waved his hand, calling Bo Eun to come closer. 
Bo Eun pulled out the chair as she looked at Jaejoong in disbelief. Jaejoong came to the table and put down the plate on the table. Bo Eun looked at the food that Jaejoong had cooked beautifully: heart-shaped rice with smiling omelets, completed with octopus-shaped sausages.
"Let's eat!" Jaejoong held the spoon. Bo Eun's face expression still blank until she said, "Come here, appa!" she said.
"What?" Jaejoong furrowed as he leaned in his body. Bo Eun put her palm on Jaejoong's forehead. "You are healthy, aren't you? You seem weird this morning." 
"I'm okay, Kim Bo Eun! Go eat your breakfast!" Jaejoong smiled as he took the first bite of sausage. 
 
Bo Eun glanced to Jaejoong who was watching the television and slowly she took the phone, dialing number. "Yoboseyo?" she whispered. 
"Yoboseyo, who is it?" asked the voice over there. 
"Halmoeni, it's me Bo Eun."
"Bo Eun~ah! How are you? Halmoeni misses you so much! When will you come here?" said Jaejoong's mother. Suddenly she became silent and quickly asked, "Is there something weird to your appa?"
"Aish, how do you know it, halmoeni?" Bo Eun said. "Nee~ appa today is very weird. Oddly, he cooked a beautiful meal for me. He hummed a love song and he smiled a lot this morning."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yes, halmoeni, I need your help! I think his widower years already made him mad." 
"YA, KIM BO EUN! Don't say that words! He's your father, you know!!" Grandma exclaimed. 
"Hihihi, just kidding, halmoeni. So when will you visit us?" Bo Eun smiled devilish. "I want to introduce you with someone..."
"Who?" Bo Eun's grandma asked excitedly. 
 
At Yoochang's house...
 
"Morning, Park Yoochang!" 
Yoochang paced downstairs as he yawned lazily. Yoochun was making a breakfast for him and Yoochang. "Sit at the dining table! I will give you the meal soon!" Yoochang's sleepy eyes quickly opened up and he turned his head to Yoochun who were being busy with his frying pan. 
"Cook?" said Yoochang. "You want to cook a meal for me?"
"Is it weird?" Yoochun turned his body around. "I'm the father here and it's already being my duty to cook a food for you." 
"Yes, it's weird! Since mom's arrival, these days you became weird and getting weirder today. What's happen with you, Park Yoochun?" 
"Nothing. Just shut up and eat your food!" Yoochun put down the plate. The breakfast was fried rice, completed with fried egg. Yoochang stared at the food and changed his gazes to Yoochun who was standing in front of him; put the arm on his own waist. 
"What?" Yoochun yelled. "Eat!"
Silently, Yoochang ate his own breakfast with many thoughts inside his mind.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Aish, appa is weird today! He made a beautiful meal, not like usual. The taste is very nice! What happened with him?" Bo Eun said to Yoochang. They were on their way to school. 
Yoochang nodded in agreement. "Same here! For the first time, he cooked a food very well-tasted."
"Is it because of yesterday?" Bo Eun said in happiness. "My dad fell in love with ~~~~~~ onnie!"
 
End of URL
 
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzWnQRecIs
MBLAQ: It's War
 
Yoochang's face froze in shock. "Are you sure?" asked him.
"Yes, I am. He’s never like this before, even when he met with that witch that day. Yeah! My plan is working!!" Bo Eun hopped in happiness. "You have to help me again to make my appa and ~~~~~~ onnie being together!" Bo Eun shook Yoochang's arm. 
"But Bo Eun, I have to say something..." Yoochang slowly said. 
"What is that?" Without leaving smile, Bo Eun turned her head around to look at Yoochang's eyes. 
"I can't help you anymore," he began, "Because I think right now my dad is falling in love too with ~~~~~~~ noona..." 
Bo Eun's eyes enlarged in shock. Yoochang continued his words, "I want to help my dad to win over ~~~~~~ noona's heart. You have to fight it by yourself. So let we see, ~~~~~~ noona will choose your dad or mine."
Finally they arrived at school. Without any goodbye, Yoochang left Bo Eun alone at school gate. After few minutes, Bo Eun went out of her daze, "So I will fight by myself? Yoochang's dad likes ~~~~~ onnie too? How could it be?" 
 
End of URL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnv1VG4HkiM
JYJ: In Heaven
 
Jaejoong was staring outside the window on his office. As he put his chin on his palm, he thought about something happening to him. Stupidity filled his mind and he became little bit crazy because of something unknown. 
This morning, he woke up with happy feeling and he even hummed a happy love song. The taste of his cook was well-tasted one. It already took years since he never cooked well. He just cooked well if he made a meal like fried egg or fried rice. That's all. Once. 
Rain fell down suddenly and it made him recalled last night when he 'heard' what BoA said to him about moving on. However, he forgot how he fell in love with BoA. It's already been years....
 
Jaejoong was a kingka in school with Yoochun and others. Many girls wanted to be his girlfriend, included Tiffany. Actually, Jaejoong didn't like the predicate that put on him: kingka just because he's hot and y. One day, he met his soon-to-be-his-first-love, Kwon BoA. 
Jaejoong was on his way to parking lot until someone bumped his shoulder. The books she brought, falling down. As a gentleman, Jaejoong helped her to take care of her books.
"I'm sorry..." Jaejoong said. When he rose up his face, his eyes met with her beautiful eyes. His world suddenly stopped, didn't know why. 
Oh ! Why she's so beautiful? Jaejoong talked inside his mind. Who is she?
"Hi?" That girl waved her left hand in front of Jaejoong's face and he soon snapped out.
"Sorry.. Sorry.. Who are you?" Jaejoong asked. "I'm Kim Jaejoong. May I know your name?"
"I'm Kwon BoA."
"Kwon BoA? The school president?" Jaejoong said in disbelief.
"What? You expected the school leader is a nerd?" She smiled once more and it flattered Jaejoong's heart once more. He scratched his un-itchy head. 
"Yeeaah.. Something like that..." Jaejoong shyly answered. BoA beamed once more and then she walked away, leaving Jaejoong.
"Hey, wait!" Jaejoong walked beside BoA. And that's the beginning. 
BoA changed everything inside Jaejoong, started from his attitude and his laziness. He became so diligent in school and he never skipped the class again. The other member of DBSK saw the change and they were happy of that.
Jaejoong and BoA went to same college. They became unbelievable couple: a hot y kingka can be together with a nerdy. Finishing the college, Jaejoong soon proposed BoA without any doubt. They were married in young age: 23 years old. After a year, miracle happened in this little family. 
 
"I'm pregnant, Jaejoong~ah!" BoA said as she gave the best smile on her face. Jaejoong who was watching television, quickly saw BoA's happy face and he laughed happily. He stood up and hugged her tightly. 
The happiness happened not for a long time. Just in 9 months of Jaejoong's life, BoA passed away when she gave birth.  
Before the last breath went away, BoA still gave her last smile. Jaejoong cried loudly when one by one word spilled out from her thin lips. 
"Kim Jaejoong, you know, our marriage life is the happiest moment in my life. Becoming Mrs. Kim is the best choice I ever took. I knew I can't give you anything beside our beautiful daughter. I love you whole-heartedly. Our first kiss, your broad back and your angelic smile will be things I miss one day..." BoA stated.
 
"Don't say that, BoA! You will be okay..." Jaejoong cried.
BoA shook her head, "I know I will die if I keep trying to give birth for our child. But I can't do anything beside this. I'll sacrifice my life for our child, our love."
"BoA, why? I will do anything to make you by my side. It's okay if we can't have a child as long as you're with me.." Jaejoong BoA's hair as BoA took a breath. 
"Give her a name that you like." BoA commanded.
"We give her a name, Kim Bo Eun. Bo from your name, BoA." Jaejoong brought the baby along him. The baby was sleeping peacefully in Jaejoong's arm. 
Suddenly BoA cried with Jaejoong as if she already felt that her time is coming, "Jaejoong, I'm sorry for not being with you to raise this child together. But I promise I will be guardian angel for this baby. I love you...” 
Jaejoong kissed her forehead and that time, she was gone forever...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gently, tears came up from the corner of Jaejoong's eyes. He snapped out of trance as he felt his palm was wet of his own tear. 
He turned around his chair, faced the table. He quickly checked out his work and his eyes accidentally looked to the calendar. Today's date was encircled with red pen. 
It was BoA's birthday. 
Jaejoong realized something he missed out. He took his coat quickly as he made his way out of room. He had to pick up Bo Eun today.
 
"We'll go to mom's grave today, appa?" Bo Eun asked as she hugged a bucket of white rose for BoA. It was her favorite flower.
"Yes, don't you remember today was her birthday? We have to visit her and say Happy Birthday to her." Jaejoong smiled at his daughter.
"I miss her, appa..." Me too, Bo Eun, said Jaejoong in his heart. So much.
 
Wind blew hard when Jaejoong and Bo Eun kneeled down in front of BoA's grave. Bo Eun put down the bucket near the gravestone.  
"Happy birthday, umma! Miss you so much." Bo Eun said as she the gravestone. Jaejoong didn't say anything as he also the stone. 
"Umma, I will help father to find a new mom for me. Don't worry, he never forget about you! And you know, I have a very nice teacher. Her name is ~~~~~~~. She will help me too!" Bo Eun continued.  
Jaejoong looked at Bo Eun with meaningful stare. Hearing Bo Eun's words relieved him a lot. Bo Eun was not like other little girl. She was mature and really understood his father's condition. She never made him disappointed. 
"Mom, take care yourself at heaven! We'll always love you!" Bo Eun smiled as she hugged Jaejoong. Those two people stared at the grave, showed the affection between them. 
"Bo Eun, appa want to talk heart to heart with umma. Can u go back to car first? I won't be too long. Wait me there!" Jaejoong said. Bo Eun nodded in understanding. 
 
When Bo Eun left him alone, Jaejoong sighed and then gazed to the stone. "BoA~ah! How are you? You know how long I missed you! You see, our daughter already grown up well and day by day, she become so like you. Wise and smart." He put down his face, hid his tears.
"Don't worry about us! I will take care of Bo Eun so from heaven, you'll be proud of us who can stay strong together!" Jaejoong kissed the stone as his tear fell down...
 
End of URL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzWnQRecIs
MBLAQ: It's War
 
Bo Eun went into her class alone and she found that Yoochang already arrived at class. He was listening to his i-Pod alone at his table. Bo Eun sighed and then walked to the table. Before she sat down, she looked at Yoochang with terrible glares, between sad and disappointed. 
She couldn't imagine how she trusted Yoochang so much as friend, but just in one day, he broke it. Again. First time, it's when he decided to go following his mother to USA, but thank God, he didn't go. Now, he just said that he made a war between them to get your attention. 
"Hi, Bo Eun-ssi!" Yoochang greeted her formally as he kept writing on his book. Bo Eun scoffed and brought out her pencil case.
"You're acting silly! I think we still can be friend even if my father and your father love same person now..." she said. 
"I know, we are still unsure about that fact but I think we should be aware each other. It's war, Bo Eun..." Yoochang stopped his work and looked at Bo Eun's shocked face. 
"Yoochang, why you're so different today? What did I do to you?" Bo Eun asked with teary eyes. "I hate you!"
Yoochang acted cool and then he got back to his book. Bo Eun scoffed once again as she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. 
 
When the lunch time came over, Bo Eun was walking to your room and Yoochang followed her behind in silence. They acted as if they were strangers. 
"Hi guys!" you greeted them when they arrived at your room, without realizing that something already happened between them. "Lunch time?" They threw their face, didn't want to see each other. 
"What happened with you two?" you asked. 
"~~~~~~~~ onnie, who do you like? My dad or Yoochang's dad?" Bo Eun blurted out. Your eyes widened in shock. 
"Eh?" you said. "What are you saying?" 
"Please, just answer it!" Bo Eun insisted. 
"Bo Eun~ah! Don't do that!" Yoochang stopped her as he pulled Bo Eun's arm. Bo Eun yanked away Yoochang's hand and faced him with teary eyes. 
"I have to ask it before you ruin our friendship more than this!" Bo Eun yelled. 
"What? What?" You quickly pulled them apart. "What did you say, Bo Eun?"
"Yoochang declared a war with me to get you as our new mom!" Those words closed your mouth. Seeing your reaction, Bo Eun continued, "We saw our father's reaction after yesterday we spent time together. We thought they were falling in love with you." 
 
You felt hotness crushing on your face when these kids said that their fathers fell in love with you, "Hey, how could you say that? It's impossible..." Actually, when you heard their words, you couldn't help but little bit excited of that. Two hot men fell in love with an ordinary girl like you? But it sounds impossible for you to be happened in your life. So, you quickly kicked out that thought of your mind. 
"Onnie..." Bo Eun tugged in your shirt. 
You leveled yourself with them and looked right on their eyes. "Bo Eun~ah," you began as you shifted your gaze to Yoochang, "Yoochang~ah, you two should be nice each other because this friendship is too precious to be broken off. You can see from your fathers that they're still best friends for a long time. Love is not something like you ask me, 'Onnie or noona, do you like chocolate?' but it's more talking about heart. Yeah, I'm honest to you guys, your fathers are handsome but you remember, I have to help you two to find a new mom, not to become your future mother." You squeezed their shoulders. 
"But we want you as our new mother. I mean one of us..." Yoochang said. 
"Okay, let us see, will I love one of your father or we'll find women that can capture your fathers' hearts..." You smiled. Suddenly you thought that something weird was contained inside your sentences. You felt like you were promising something to those kids. You soon felt worried that you would hurt one of their heart. 
Yoochang and Bo Eun exchanged their glares then looked at you, "So you still don't know?" they asked. 
"I have promised that I will help you so I will do it." You smiled. 
"Do you want to try to love our father?" Bo Eun shot you with one shocking question. 
"Errr... I don't know..." You felt confused. "Maybe I will try it but you two have to promise me one thing, you have to stay as friends whatever will happen. Promise it?" You held out both of your pinky finger. Yoochang linked his pinky finger with your left pinky finger and Bo Eun did it with your right one. Bo Eun smiled to Yoochang and he replied it slowly. 
"Good..." You patted their heads but one thought annoyed you: can you fulfill your promise?
 
========================================================================