When I Fall

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes i might have made ^^
===========================================================
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZIdPNYOhA
Taylor Swift: Love Story

"Who are you?" you asked.
"Me? I'm your Romeo." he answered back easily and it made Mrs Kim who was standing near the both of you, becoming pale.
*Romeo?* Your brain immediately thought quickly, trying to remember who he was. A smile instantly flashed on your face and you quickly jumped to hug him.
"Aigoo! Joonie~ah! Long time no see!" you said.
He embraced you back as he rubbed your back gently. "Miss you, ~~~~~~~~-ah!" he said.
Seeing both of you hugging each other in a friendly way, Mrs Kim cleared and it made you quickly realized that you were still in class.
"Sorry everyone! He's my old friend and he's also my best friend too!" you introduced him to the whole class. Even though Bo Eun and Yoo Chang have understood that the fact about you and Lee Joon but they still felt jealousy filling inside their hearts.
You smiled at Joon happily, didn't realize about all the sharp glances from the entire class, including Mrs Kim, that were given to the both of you.

You walked together with Joon, enjoying the gentle breeze outside the school as the both of you reunited again. You took a long deep breath while you looked up to the sky. "Aish, it has been 8 years since we're separated away from each other. Where did you go to, Joon?"
"I went to USA for my studys and I just came back a week ago." he explained. "And I called your home number before and lucky for me, still didn't changed. Your sister told me that you're working here as a teacher." Joon beamed to you. "How about you?"
"Me? Nothing much changed after you departed from Seoul. I live with my unnie not too far from here." you beamed weakly.
Watching your expression changed, he quickly embraced you closer to his side. "Aww! Don't be sad anymore!" he squeezed your shoulder lightly. "I'm here right now, isn't it?"
You released a small laugh as you looked down on the ground. Suddenly Bo Eun and Yoo Chang ran to you and arrived in front of you.
"Bo Eun! Yoo Chang!" you called them. "Not playing around?"
"Who are you actually, sir?" Bo Eun asked Joon coolly as she crossed her arms on her chest. "Are you really her friend?"
"Hey, what's going on with the two of you?" you furrowed.
Joon squatted himself in front of Bo Eun and patted her head gently as he gave her his best smile. "Yes, I am. What's the problem?"
"Nothing. Just asking." said Bo Eun.
"Hey, three of you still don't know about each other. Bo Eun, Yoo Chang, this is Lee Joon, my friend." you introduced Joon to them. "Joon, these are my little friends in this school, Bo Eun and Yoo Chang."
"Nice to meet you guys, little buddies!" Joon ruffled Bo Eun and Yoo Chang's hair as he smiled at the both of them. Yoo Chang replied with a small smile and Bo Eun softened her cold face a little.

"So you won't like ~~~~~~~~ unnie?" Bo Eun straightforward asked Joon. Joon took a peek at your face growing pinkish. Your heart started to beat faster when Bo Eun asked that. Actually Joon was your first love but Joon never knew that and may not know that.
"Mm.. It's impossible for me to like ~~~~~~~~-ah! She's my best friend." Joon answered calmly.
"But as we know, sir, or I call you hyung, there's a thin line of sight between friendship and lover. Some people being friends in the first time, can be a lover sometimes." Yoo Chang said with his smart brain.
Joon pretended to think, "Yeah I know that but I love ~~~~~~~-ah like my own sister. So it's impossible for me!" he answered
"So you both don't need to worry about me and Joon. We're same like you both, close friends since we were young. This friendship is more like brother-sister relationship." you explained.
The bell was ringing, a signal that break time already ended. "Nah, the bell is ringing! Time to go back to class!" you said.
"Oh good then!" Bo Eun smiled widely. "Let's go, Yoo Chang!" Bo Eun told Yoo Chang to get away from that place. Seeing their happy reaction, you just could shake your head in disbelief.
"Cute kids!" Joon said as he rose up. "I love them!" he looked at you.
"They are not as cute as you see, Joon." you stared at them. Then you softened your gaze as you sighed. "But everytime I see them, I remember us. They resembles us a lot. Cute, smart and young!" you said as you kept glancing at Bo Eun and Yoo Chang who were playing around.
"You know them so well." Joon smiled at you.
"Yeah, I see them as my little friends instead of my students. They lost their moms in their young age, just like I did in their age." You said.
"The same fate made them becoming friends." Joon stared at the same direction as you: Bo Eun and Yoo Chang. "Same like us."
You looked at him and smiled a little. "Yeah..."

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_N2eIVZBI
SS501: Making a Lover (Boys Over Flowers OST)

"Unnie, why Joon oppa introduced himself as 'your Romeo'?" asked Bo Eun as she played with her nail. She were at your room, waiting for Yoochang's coming from library. He have to give back books that he borrowed from library.
"We played roles as Romeo and Juliet at our school's 50th anniversary." you answered as you put your books in order on your table. "Since that, all of our friends called us Romeo and Juliet."
Not for a while, Yoochang came in with his sweatfull face. "Sorry for making you wait, Bo Eun." he panted. Then he saw you and Bo Eun were talking about something seriously.
"What are you talking about?" he asked as he approached you both.
"Joon oppa." Bo Eun answered, without twisted her head around.
"Hey guys, please don't hate him! He's my best friend." you put your hand on your waist as you looked at them both. "You won't do anything like you did to Tiffany unnie, do you?" you asked with a curious glare.
"That ahjumma? She deserved it, unnie! She wanted to take away my dad from me and I just showed up my hateness to her." Bo Eun said as she threw her face aside.
You smiled as you sighed once then you squatted yourself near them both. "Okay.. Okay... Let me tell you something! Joon was my first love but right now I see him as my friend, just it. So both of you don't need to worry about him." you explained as you rubbed their heads motherly.

At the end of school, not like as usual, you didn't go back home with Yoochang and Bo Eun. So you just led them out the school to the school's gate. Bo Eun and Yoochang silently hid their sad faces as you held their hands tightly.
"Unnie, are you sure you won't go home with us this time?" Bo Eun offered you.
"Thanks Bo Eun~ah. I have a lot of works that I have to do at school so maybe I will go home late." you smiled at her.
"Not because you will go home with Joon hyung, right?" Yoochang sarcastically said.
"No, I'm not." you beamed.
When you were walking along hallaway, Bo Eun and Yoochang saw a man were waiting for them at the edge of hallaway. They quickly recognized that man. They loosened their hold and ran to that man that squatted himself and opened his arms widely.
"APPA!" Bo Eun said happily as she ran to Jaejoong's hug.
"Ahjussi!" Yoochan said politely as he bowed to Jaejoong. Jaejoong replied with a smile as he ruffled Yoochang's hair.
"You didn't tell me if you wanted to pick me up." Bo Eun said.
"I just want to give a surprise." Jaejoong answered.
"I love this surprise!" Bo Eun sweetly replied.
"Now give me a kiss as a gratitude." then Bo Eun kissed Jaejoong's cheek as Jaejoong smiled happily.
"Okay, Yoochang. Let's go home together with us!" Jaejoong ruffled Yoochang's hair fatherly.
"Ne~ ahjussi!"
Seeing that warm scene, you subconsciously smiled a bit. When you wanted to approach them, you didn't see there's a puddle not near from your standing place. You stepped on it and then you accidentally slipped off. You fell down with your head hitting the floor.
"UNNIE!"
"NOONA!"
Watching you fall down, Bo Eun instantly yelled and demanded Jaejoong to put her down. Three of them quickly approaching your body that was lying on the ground. You fainted instantly, didn't know about anything else more.

End of URL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
After School: When I Fall

"Unnie~ah..."
You opened your eyes slowly as you heard Bo Eun's voice calling you. Your vision became clear as a shining light through your eyelids.
"~~~~~~~~--sshi. Are you okay?"
There's another voice calling you too and you felt like noticing that voice. As if you were at heaven, that soft voice woke you up. It was like a harp was being playing by someone and it was comforting you a lot.
"Unnie~ah, please wake up!" Tears slowly covered up Bo Eun's eyes as she nudged your body. "Don't leave me!"
"Bo Eun~ah, I won't leave you." You answered weakly as you rubbed her head. You erased her tears with your thumbs.
"Finally you're conscious, ~~~~~~~-sshi. We're so worried about you." Jaejoong said. You shifted your gaze to Jaejoong and you were like seeing a angel face. His sharp jawline, his eyes and his lips were like calling you out.
"Unnie... Unnie..." Bo Eun nudged you once more. Then you tried to shot your body up but you still feel a pain on the back of your head.
"Ouch!" you whined.
"I think you should go home now! Let me drive you home!" Jaejoong helped you to stand up and you felt a gentle yet warm touch flowing from Jaejoong's hand. Your heart started to beat faster.
*Does this accident lose my mind?* you thought.

============================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update^^~