"That's my dad"

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore my mistakes I might make... ;] ENJOY!
=============================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uovDrCZxVzI
Full House Instrumental

"Ouch!" Yichang grimaced. "Slow down!"
"Park Yoochang, why do you have to fight with them? You know, Kangin is the strongest boy in our class and you just punched him down." Bo Eun said as she put some betadine on Yoochang's wounds. "Look at yourself now! Your body is full of wounds."
"It's because he talked about my mom. I don't like the way he talked about it."
Not for a while, you came with a tray of orange juices for Bo Eun and Yoochang. It's already the end of school, and everybody went back home. "But fighting can't fix anything. It just could give you a new problem. Tomorrow you should bring your parent to meet with me."
Bo Eun looked at you and gave you puppy eyes. "Can't you tell my dad that everything is okay? I afraid he would be so mad with me..."
"Bo Eun~ah, I'm so sorry! I have to tell him this. I won't give you any punishment. Everything will be okay..."
"Bo Eun, I'm so sorry for making you in trouble..." Yoochang suddenly said.
"It's okay, Yoochang... If I were you, I would do the same..."
"Okay, both of you. Drink this juice before we go home, okay?" You told to both of them. They grinned then took one glass and drank it all in one gulp.

end of URL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi Ahn Hae Ya Ha Neun Guh Ni - As One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpS6b15klEQ

Jaejoong was reading his book when Bo Eun appeared from her room as she brought the envelope. Jaejoong pushed up his eyeglasses as he flipped the book paper.
"Appa..." Bo Eun whined.
"Hmm? Yeah?" Jaejoong murmured.
"There's something I've to tell you, appa..."
Jaejoong closed his book and put it on the table as he took off his eyeglasses. He patted the empty side beside him, "Come here! Tell me what is that!"
Bo Eun gulped hardly as she seated beside his dad. Jaejoong then embraced Bo Eun from beside and he took the envelope from Bo Eun's hand. "What's that?"
"School's invitation. You have to come tomorrow," she said slowly.
"For what?"
"I've been fighting with someone this lunch. It's because she called Yoochang a dumb and deaf boy and they said something bad about his mom. I didn't like that so I pulled Yoona's hair." Bo Eun lowered her head and closed her eyes, waiting for Jaejoong's mad reaction. She must be scolded by her dad because of it.
"Bo Eun, it's okay! Since you did it for your friend, I want to tell you something. Don't do this anymore, okay?" Jaejoong rubbed Bo Eun's head gently.
"You won't mad at me?" asked Bo Eun. "You won't punish me?"
"Of course, I won't."
"So you can pick me up then, don't you?"
"Yup, I promise! But maybe I will give a little punishment for you. It's a tickle..." Jaejoong suddenly tickled Bo Eun's stomach.
"Awww! Appa! It's ticklish! Stop it!" Bo Eun whined.
"I won't. Hahahaha~" Jaejoong laughed.

"Here's for you..."
Yoochang threw the envelope to the table while Yoochun was arranging meals for himself and Yoochang. "What is that?" Yoochun asked.
"School's invitation. It's up to you whether to come or not. At least I've told you about this."
"What did you do at school today?" asked Yoochun.
"It's not your business." Yoochang turned his body around and planned to go into his room so Yoochun wouldn't see the scar on his face when Yoochun grabbed his shoulder and twisted his body so he faced his dad.
"Young man, I'm talking with you. Look at me!" And then Yoochun saw the scar. "Hey, what is this?"
"Okay! I've been fighting with someone this lunch because he talked about umma that left you because of another hotter guy! Are you satisfied?"
Yoochun's eyes widened in shock then he squatted as he leveled his eyes with Yoochang. "Hey, is that true?"
"Appa, can you look for another woman since today?" Yoochang softened his tone and talked to Yoochun like a son always did. "Prove to them if mom did something wrong about leaving you! I know, you're a good gentleman."
"Will I find a better woman to replace your mom?"
*, Of course, you will! I will look for that woman for you, appa!*

END OF URL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
After School: When I Fall

"Where's your dad, Yoochang? Does he feel scared meeting my dad?" asked Kangin as he crossed his arm on his chest. Yoochang pretended didn't hear Kangin's words. He didn't want to start another fight. This problem already took his father's attention -- as he wanted for a long time.
"He's on his way to come here," Yoochang answered coldly. "I'm sure about that!"
You opened your door as you said goodbye to Kangin's dad. You timidly smiled then you stared at Yoochan who was sitting at the bench as he lowered his head. *Poor boy!* you said.
Bo Eun was standing at the edge of the school's alley, waiting for his dad's coming. She looked at the watch and she just noticed that his dad, Kim Jaejoong was already late two hours ago. "Aish~ where's appa?" she murmured.
"Bo Eun~ah!"
She turned her body and found you were standing with Yoochang. "Come here, little girl!" you motioned her to come closer. She smiled and ran to you. You squatted yourself and rubbed her hair.
"I think he won't come here, unnie! As always, he would forget his own promise easily!" Bo Eun said. Yoochang then came to Bo Eun's side and stared at you.
"My dad too..." he said.
You smiled at both of them and hugged them. "Okay, don't be sad!" you released your hug. "Let's have some ice cream! You want it?" you offered. Ice cream was the sweetest way for making people be happy again. Includes for kids like Bo Eun and Yoochang. Since you were their teacher, you became so expert in kids world problem.
"Of course!" Bo Eun said happily.
You bought their ice creams and decided to sit under the big tree in the school's yard together. The three of you ate your ice cream happily. Strawberry for you and Bo Eun and chocolate for Yoochang.
"I love ice cream, unnie!" Bo Eun lifted her head up so she could stare at you. You could see her cute eyes.
"Thanks for the ice cream, noona!" Yoochang said shyly.
"You're welcome, Yoochang!" you patted his head gently. "So, we can wait for your dad here! We can talk about anything here!" you smiled at them.

In the silence of Jaejoong's office room, you could just hear his typing voice and the television's voice that had been volumed down. Suddenly...
Knock knock!
"Come in!" Jaejoong said as he pushed up his eyeglasses with his index finger. He was reading his documents seriously when his assistant came in.
"Sir, I want to tell you three times, that you should go to Bo Eun's school. You promised her to meet her teacher today," she said smoothly since she saw his boss was in a serious moment.
"What time is it now?" asked him.
"4 PM, sir!"
"What? I've been late since two hours ago?" He shot up his body instantly and it made his assistant get shocked. "Why you didn't tell me?" he blamed her.
"I've told you, sir..." she released out her index finger and middle finger, made a peace sign, "since two hours ago and this is my fourth time..."
"Aish~" he grabbed his coat and his car's key as he ran out from his office room.
At a different place, in the silence of Yoochun's living room, you just could hear his hum and his piano's voices.
"Mhm.. mhm..." Yoochun hummed as he wrote down the notes on his music sheet. Yeah, Yoochun was a music composer and now is his working time. Three hours ago, he already threw away a lot of music sheets just because he couldn't make a nice one.
"Aish~" he kneaded that paper, again and threw it away. Papers were already scattered around him and his piano keyboard. "Park Yoochun, what happened with you today?"
Then he looked up at the clock and his eyes widened suddenly. *YOOCHANG! TODAY!*
"Shot!" Yoochun stood up suddenly until his knee accidentally bumped his keyboard. "Aww! Damn you, stupid keyboard!" He massaged the knee as he tried to walk out of the room.

"Unnie~ah, why do adults like to forget their own promises?" Bo Eun asked as her body leaned against yours. "Like now, my own dad forgets his appointment with you. You won't be like him right?"
You smiled. Even though you were an adult too, you didn't know why Bo Eun and Yoochang saw you as same-aged kids like them. "I won't, Bo Eun~ah!"
"So you won't forget about your promise to help us find wives for our dads, will you?" Yoochang sent that question to you.
"Yup!" You nodded.
Not for a while, there are cars coming from outside the school. Both of them belonged to Yoochun and Jaejoong, that arrived at the same time. They quickly ran to the yard and found three of you talking to each other intimately like mom and her kids. They smiled when they saw that moment as they walked slowly approaching you.
*She's a good teacher for my kid!* Jaejoong and Yoochun said in their thoughts.
Gentle breezes blew everything in the yards including fallen leaves that scattered around you. You quickly covered up your face with your hands and suddenly you heard Bo Eun and Yoochang's voices.
"THAT'S MY DAD!" they said in unison as they stood up and came to their father's sides.
*Is Their dad already coming?* you thought.
You put down your hand and you saw two handsome men standing near your sitting spot. They smiled at you and your face immediately grew red because of their gorgeous smiles and handsome faces. They had tall and broad bodies. The first man, who was standing on the left side was Bo Eun's dad. He was too hot for a young dad because of his brown hair and his sharp eyes. His sharp jawline and his puffy lips attracted you a lot.
*He's hot!* you said.
The second man was Yoochang's dad. He had cold stares that could melt your heart. But he didn't have a friendly smile like Bo Eun's dad did. He was too silent, like Yoochang and he nervously hugged his son.
"Hi..." they said in unison.
Their voices were like coming from heaven. Your heartbeat started faster and faster when they extended their hands for you to help you stand up. Then you took out their hands.
"Thanks.." you said.
"You're welcome..." they answered.
"Thanks for accompanying Bo Eun till I come! Sorry for today..." Jaejoong said.
"Dad!" Bo Eun and Yoochang quickly ran to your side and pulled your hand happily. "Let me introduce her to you! She's the best teacher in this school."
"She's pretty!" Bo Eun said.
"She's cute!" Yoochang said.
"And we love her!" they said in unison.
Jaejoong and Yoochun stared at you nervously. "Oh yeah?" asked Jaejoong. "My name is Kim Jaejoong, Bo Eun's dad..."
"Park Yoochun, Yoochang's dad..." Yoochun introduced himself.
"My name is ~~~~~~~~. Choi ~~~~~~~," you answered.
*We agree with you, kids!*