Who He is?

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Ignore all my grammatical mistakes that I might made through the story =]
==========================================================
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UbcW6C1gb8
David Archuleta: Crush (Really love this song~)

Yoochun dropped you back off at your house as he realized that was already late so it's impossible for you to go home by yourself. You couldn't refuse his invitation because there's no taxi for this late night.
All along the way to your house, there's no conversation between you and Yoochun. The silence was filled by music from radio and sound of car's machine. Yoochang slept peacefully at back seat. You looked outside the window as you thought about Bo Eun's slumber mumble. You didn't know why but when you heard Bo Eun calling you 'umma', you felt a hurt feeling in your heart and a big shock crashed over your brain until you couldn't move or even make a word out.
"~~~~~~~--sshi, we have already arrived yet..." Yoochun said to you as he opened your passenger door. You were in trance so you didn't listen his word until he waved his hand in front of you so you startled and quickly snapped your head out of thought.
"Oh sorry..." you said.
"It's okay.."
You unbuckled the seat belt nervously and then you made your way out from the car. "Thanks for the ride! See you later!" you said.
When you would go inside the house, suddenly Yoochun grabbed your hand and you turned your head,"Yeah?"
"Thanks for everything, ~~~~~~~-sshi.." he whispered. "And hope we can be friends..."
"Your welcome!" you smiled back sweetly at him.
Yoochun then loosened his grab as his eyes followed you walking toward your house. Once you closed the door, he turned his body to get into his car.
"Do you like her, appa?"
Suddenly, the back window was being scrolled down and Yoochang's head appeared. Yoochun stepped back shockedly, "Hey dude! Get in the car and back to your peaceful sleep!" Yoochun commanded as he continued to make his way to the car.
"Yah... Yah..." Yoochang scrolled down the window as he teased Yoochun. "Change the subject again!" he mumbled.
"I did not!" Yoochun looked at Yoochang through the rear mirror. "I'm not changing the subject!"
"Yes, you are..." Yoochang said again and when Yoochun look back, Yoochang already fall asleep back again with a smile playing on his face.
"Aish~!" Yoochun ruffled his hair as he the car.

When you closed the door, your sister suddenly appeared out of no where with her face, full of masker and cucumbers and it made you jumped backward. "Who's that man? Your boyfriend?" she asked straight away.
"Aish!" you blinked at her. "You scared me out of the wit! You wanna kill me, huh?" you put your hand on your waist. "Aniyo~ He's my student's appa. Is there any problem with him?"
"BWOH? He's a father? Aigoo~" Your sister, Hyo Joo tilted her head slightly, confused. You hissed then passed by her. "Weird unnie!"
"YAA! Where do you think you're going to?"
"Wash my face and go to sleep! Nite unnie!" You waved at her without turning your body around to face her.

End of URL
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99A4iUbsBzc
Park Shin Hye - Lovely Day

Morning time came, Bo Eun walked downstair slowly as she looked for Jaejoong. She saw Jaejoong's black coat hanging on the chair at dining room and the fragrant of food already filled the air. She made her way slowly to the dining table and saw that breakfast was ready.
"You can eat it now, Bo Eun~ah. We're already late!" A voice came from the kitchen, and that's Jaejoong's voice called Bo Eun loudly.
"Ne~ appa..." Bo Eun softly answered. She slid into a chair as she kept staring at the food. Bo Eun just having a thought that Jaejoong would give her a punishment like not giving her a breakfast or what. But now, there's a plate of toast, roasted sausage and fried egg for her.
"Hey, you should be eating that before it's getting cold!" Jaejoong appeared out of no where as he wiped his hand with a towel. Then he slid into a chair to sit next to Bo Eun as he prepared himself for having breakfast too.
"Appa, are you still mad with me?" Bo Eun suddenly spoke out gently. Jaejoong stopped to feed himself and put down his spoon.
"No, I'm not." Jaejoong smiled at her. "But don't do that anymore! It's not good things to do, understand me?" Jaejoong leveled his eyes with Bo Eun's eyes.
"Ne~"
"Okay! Finish your breakfast quickly! I have an appointment with my co-partner in two hours more..." Jaejoong continued to eat and Bo Eun did either as she thought something, *I hope appa isn't thinking about me already have accepted that witch's coming yet!*
Then she continued eating the breakfast quickly before she became late to school.

"How's your dad, Bo Eun?" asked Yoochang as he welcomed Bo Eun at the class. Bo Eun walked towards her table and put her bag on the table, took out all her stuff. She sat on her seat and sighed once more time heavily.
"What happened, Bo Eun?" Yoochang twisted the chair from the next table of Bo Eun's and sat next to her.
"He's not getting mad with me but I feel that he will date that witch after yesterday." Bo Eun rested her chin on her palm and sighed once more.
"I think it's good. He's not mad with you, Bo Eun~ah after what you did!" Yoochang rubbed his chest in relief. Then his face turn tightened again as he shot his body up. "You won't do any more crazy things again like what you did yesterday, will you?"
"I can't promise that but I will protect my dad from that old witch!" As she finished her words, the school bell rang.
Meanwhile, you were inside the teacher room as you checked your students' homework. Mrs. Kim, teacher that sat next to your desk suddenly called you, "~~~~~~~-sshi, come here! I want to tell you something." she said.
"What is that, unnie?" You called her unnie since she's older than you and she's a senior on your workplace.
"Did you hear about the rumor?" she whispered to you. "I heard it this morning that we will get a new teacher! And I hope that he's a handsome man since there's no young and handsome man here..." You just replied it with a small smile as you kept working on your job.

End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTrcGchfUs
MBLAQ - Oh Yeah (Love this song lol)

Meanwhile, there's a handsome man walking towards the school of Bo Eun and Yoo Chang's as he smiled with a satisfy smile. After he arrived the inside of the school, he immediately made his way towards the headmaster's room. Knock knock! He knocked the door softly as Mr. Lee, the headmaster answered, "Come in!"
"Annyeonghaeso!" He bowed politely.
"Oh it's you, Lee Joon-sshi. I've been waiting for you."
"Sorry, I need to prepare myself before I come here." He smiled as he sit on one of the chair place in front of the desk.
"Okay, Lee Joon~sshi. You can start work here today and you will be the PE teacher because of your good background in physical education." Mr. Lee explained as he handed an envelope to Joon. Joon nodded in understanding.
"Thanks, Mr. Lee. I will absolutely love this job!"
"But I have read all of your career list and your education, I think you shouldn't be PE teacher. You should be a young businessman."
"I need a refreshment for my life, sir." Joon said in sharp tone and it made Mr. Lee didn't continue again.
"Okay!" Mr. Lee snapped out of thought. "I will guide you to go to the teacher room and introduce you to the other teachers."

"Good morning all!" Mr. Lee greeted all. "I want to introduce a new teacher for replacing Mr. Kwon now. His name is Lee Joon." Mr. Lee patted Joon's shoulder like a fatherly. "Treat him well, okay?"
"Ne~" answered the peoples in the room. For some other male teachers, Lee Joon would be a nice rival for taking female's teacher attention, instead of being their friend. However, for female teachers, Lee Joon's appearance was a refreshment, especially for Mrs Kim.
"Aish, where's ~~~~~~~~--sshi? She should meet him now!" Mrs Kim whispered as she looked for you around the room. But you were at Bo Eun and Yoo Chang's class room teaching math, so you weren't at there when the headmaster annouced Joon's coming.
"Okay, who will guide Joon tour around the school?" asked the headmaster as Mrs Kim quickly raised her hand up.
"Me!" she said loudly. "Please." she whined and Joon smiled at Mrs Kim nicely.

"How old are you, Lee Joon-sshi?" asked Mrs Kim as she smoothed her clothes and her hair.
"23 years old." Joon answered as he looked around the school. "It's a nice school though! I love this school!" he said.
"Aww! You're younger than me but don't call me noona! Call me Miss Kim, okay?"
Joon didn't answered her because his attention is already at you, who was teaching math in front of the class.
End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twjHsv1Hyc
Super Junior - Love You More

"Guys, who can do this question in front of the class, I will give him a candy and a kiss on his cheek." You were everyone's favourite female teacher since you are the only one which is the youngest teacher and the kindest one in this school.
"Me!" Yoo Chang raised his hand as he pushed up his eyeglasses.
"Okay, Park Yoo Chang! Come here!" You handed him the chalk when Yoo Chang arrived in front of the class. He immediately do the question as the entire class held their breathes. They knew Yoo Chang was the smartest student in the class and nobody could beat him but not for Bo Eun. So there's no chance for the others to get the candies and kisses from you.
"Mm.. Good Yoo Chang!" You squatted yourself beside him as you looked around class. "For others, learn more so you can be like him, okay?" you kissed Yoo Chang's chubby cheek and gave him a lollipop. "Good job, boy!"
"Thanks, songsaenim!" he answered shyly then he walked back to his seat. Looking at the other's jealousy for not getting candies, you smiled at them. "Okay, everybody, this time is an exceptions but there's no more next time. I will give you each one a candy after the class."
"YAAA!!" everybody cheered out loudly.
"Who is she?" Joon saw it all and started to feel to interested in you.
"Oh, she's Miss ~~~~~~~~-sshi. She's this class's advisor. She has a same age as you. I will introduce her to you."
While everybody were cheering out loudly and you smiled at them happily, Mrs Kim came with Joon. Everybody stopped and looked at Joon instantly.
"Annyeonghaeso, Mrs. Kim." you bowed at her.
"Annyeong, Miss ~~~~~~~. I want to introduce you to Mr. Lee Joon sshi. He's our new PE teacher." Mrs Kim explained.
You bowed at Lee Joon politely as you introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaeso, I'm ~~~~~~~~~ imnida and nice to meet you." you said.
"Annyeong, ~~~~~~~~-sshi. Still remember me?" he said as he extended his hand to you and beamed at you.
"Huh?"

End of URL

(Ending song lol)
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00vW0dv1GdU
2NE1 - Pretty Boy

You bowed at Lee Joon politely as you introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaeso, I'm ~~~~~~~~~ imnida and nice to meet you." you said.
"Annyeong, ~~~~~~~~-sshi. Still remember me?" he said as he extended his hand to you and beamed to you.
"Huh?" you furrowed.
Seeing that scene, Bo Eun quickly nudged Yoochang's arm who was her seatmate, "Aish that new teacher! He's flirting with ~~~~~~ unnie. What does he want to do?" she hissed as she crossed her leg in front of her chest and looked at you and Joon with her death glare.
"I hope he won't do anything weird with ~~~~~~ noona." Yoochang pushed up his eyeglasses.
*~~~~~~~~~ unnie is belong to my dad!* Bo Eun said in her mind.
*Hey dude, she's belong to my dad!* Yoochang thought.
*SO DON'T TOUCH HER!!* They said in unison.

===============================================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update ^^~