The Coming of Bo Eun's Grandma

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: Anyways, as usual, ignore all mistakes that I might made. Thanks guys =)

==============================================================

Listen to This URL:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOrH0fuaCs

Dalmatian: The Romantic (Acoustic Vers)

 

"Oppa..."

The white puff appeared out from inside the cup that filled with hot coffee. Jazz music entertained people inside the cafe. Jaejoong was trailing the edge of cup with his pinky finger while Tiffany, the girl in front of him, called him out of his trance. "Hmm?" He murmured.

"Do you really want to break up with me?" Tiffany asked him once more as she bent her body closer towards the table.

"Tiffany-ssi, you've mistaken our relationship. We are friends, not lover for this time." Jaejoong sighed. "So there's no break up..."

"What?" Tiffany blinked in surprise. "So what do you mean by your kind attitude towards me nowadays?" She barked.

"I act kind to many people, not only you.” Jaejoong leaned in his body, touched Tiffany's hand at table. "You are my favorite dongsaeng, Tiffany..."

Tiffany pouted as she shot her body up. "Oppa, I won't let you go! I think you should rethink about decision for not accepting me as your girlfriend...” She left him alone at cafe.

Seeing how headstrong and childish Tiffany was, Jaejoong just could sigh. He took out some cash for paying the drinks. He nodded to the waiter and then opened the mirror door with one of his hand as the other hand put his wallet in his pocket.

Suddenly, his eyes caught you in the pedestrian way across the cafe. Jaejoong beamed a little and he quickly crossed the road to get you.

"Hi, ~~~~~~-ssi!" Jaejoong called you when he walked beside you. He put his hands behind his back as he tried to peek on something you were reading: the restaurant's promotion brochure.

You quickly turned your head. "Hi, Jaejoong~ssi! What are you doing?" Asked you as you folded the brochure and put it into your bag.

"Is it from new restaurant at there?" Jaejoong probed as he looked at the back. You nodded.

"Have you eaten yet?" He questioned. Before you answered it, he said, "I'm hungry. Let's go try that new restaurant and this is my treat!" Unconsciously, Jaejoong held your hand and walked with you to that new restaurant.

******

You read the menu slowly as peered at Jaejoong who were also reading the menu. He hummed a song while he flipped the pages.

"Do you want a steak or pasta?" He asked.

"Hmm.. Anything is good!"

"Do you have any allergic of seafood or what? Because I want to order prawn pasta for you." He said. "I heard the prawn pasta from this restaurant is great." He gave you his angelic smile.

"Okay.." You nodded as you closed the menu. Jaejoong raised his hand to call the waiter.

Waiter came over and Jaejoong soon ordered the food for both of you. Not for a while, waiter came back with two glasses of mineral water.

"~~~~~~~-ssi, I think we never get a good time for talking each other." Jaejoong put both of his hand on table as he glared at you. You felt uneasy because of his attitude.

“What are you doing? Is it something on my face?” You said as you touched your cheek that already grew reddish.

“Oh sorry if it annoys you…” Jaejoong snapped out from looking at you.

This evening, you two talked many thing about your life or Jaejoong’s life. Pasta just became friends for you two to spend time together.

“So, why you want to be a teacher?” asked Jaejoong to open a conversation between you and him.  

“Hmm, there’s no reason I think. I just love children.” You beamed. Jaejoong nodded in understanding as he pouted a little. “Is Bo Eun bad at class?”

You drank a sip of your orange juice by straw, “No, she is a good student together with Yoochang. They are good partners in or outside class.”

“Wow, you seems knowing them well.” Jaejoong clapped his hand. You bowed your face, hiding your shy face. Getting praise from a handsome man like Jaejoong, it was an honor for you actually.

Suddenly you remember scene that happened inside your room yesterday.

 

"But we want you as our new mother. I mean one of us..."

"Okay, let us see, I will love one of your father or not or we'll find women that can capture your fathers' hearts..."

 

*Those kids want me to be close with their dad. But why I feel it’s too impossible to happen? Jaejoong is a handsome and nice man.  So do Yoochun. There’s many girls out there want to be with them.* you said in your thought.

“~~~~~~~-ssi?” Jaejoong called you out.

“Oh sorry, I’m out of space suddenly…” You smiled nervously as you twisted your fork.

“It’s okay. Let’s finish our food now!” Jaejoong continued eating his pasta as his mind started to play around one thought: why he’s sitting here and talked many things with you. He also found out that you were a good woman to be with him.

You were nice to his child and you also were pretty young girl. One important thing, his only daughter liked you so much.

Should I count her as one of candidate being my wife?

But then he shook his head to ignore that stupid idea. “Jaejoong-ssi?” Your soft voice called him back to the reality and his eyes met with yours. Your beautiful eyes sparkled and his heart started to beat faster than usual.

What happened with me?

 

Yoochun put the shave cream around his jawline as he stared at his reflection. While he was shaving his entire slight moustache, suddenly an idea appeared inside his mind.

Suddenly he wanted to cut his long curly hair while he realized that almost one year he didn’t go to barbershop. Yoochun quickly finished his shave and went to the barbershop.

In his way to the barbershop, he was thinking about what his hairstyle would be. Until he got an idea, he wanted to cut it into a short one, since he ever tried it before.

He drove his car to the right road and suddenly his eyes caught two person coming out from a new Italian restaurant.

It's you and Jaejoong.

He soon stopped his car. His eyes widened in shock. His heart felt a sharp pain.

Jaejoong hyung is dating out with ~~~~~~~-ssi?

He couldn't believe what he saw until one honk from a car behind his threw him back into the world. Yoochun changed his brake and drove his car slowly. His eyes never left that couple.

Jaejoong was folding his arms on his chest while he walked beside you. You were smiling beautifully. You and Jaejoong were being in conversation.

Yoochun quickly sped his car to the barber shop because he couldn't resist anymore.

 

"Welcome, sir!"

Yoochun pushed the transparant door as he bowed to the stylist.

"What do you want?"

"Cut my hair shorter than this! Make it simple!" Yoochun said to the stylist through the reflection on the mirror.

"Okay!"

And then the cutting moment happened. Yoochun didn't leave the stylist while he was cutting Yoochun's hair. One by one strand of his hair fell down to the floor.

People said, when you're heart-broken, cut your hair somehow can be the best way to decrease it, Yoochun said inside his mind.

"Finished it!" The stylist brushed the fallen hair from Yoochun's shoulder as he pulled off the towel.

Yoochun opened his eyes and found out that the new style of his hair were better. He smiled and shot his body up.

"Thanks a lot!" Yoochun slipped a tip into the stylist's palm.

"Thanks, sir!" She said.

Yoochun stepped into his car with a better feeling. Suddenly he also got an idea for a new lyrics.

*I have to be at home soon!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'm home!" Yoochang released off his shoes and changed into a sandal. He put down his bag on sofa as he scanned around the house. "Is Dad at home?" He asked to himself.

He walked to the kitchen and found out that it was very clean.

Yoochang decided to walk upstair when the door of Yoochun's studio opened. He turned his head and saw that Yoochun were holding an empty cup, walked to the kitchen as he scratched his hair. His gaze followed Yoochun until his father arrived at the kitchen.

"Oh, he's working now." Yoochang said and then he realized something different from his dad. His eyes widened in shock. Then Yoochang quickly ran downstair. "APPA!"

Yoochun was putting coffee powder into his cup while Yoochang arrived beside him. "Come here!" Yoochang tugged Yoochun's sleeves and turned his dad around. "What happened with you?" He asked.

"What?" Yoochun asked him back. "I'm fine.."

"No... No... Come here!" Yoochang coded him to bow and Yoochun, with puzzled eyes, followed his command.

Yoochang put his palm on Yoochun's forehead, "Not warm! It's normal!"

"Yes, I am!" Yoochun barked.

"So why did you cut your hair? I think you love the previous hairstyle: long and curly. You never wanted to cut it even I said the style of your old hair was weird. But now you cut it shorter!" Yoochang said.

"Need new refreshment, Yoochang! New year, new life, and new hair. That's all!" Yoochun shot his body up and continued to make his coffee. "Go change your clothes and take a nap! Tonight we'll go eating outside. You want it?"

Yoochang didn't answer it. He just thought seriously as his forehead furrowed.

 

You were walking outside with Bo Eun while Bo Eun caught someone standing near the school gate. Her face grew happier and she ran towards that person.

"Halmoeni!" She exclaimed.

You followed Bo Eun by your gaze as you walked slowly behind.

Mrs. Kim, Jaejoong's mother, kneeled down as she accepted Bo Eun into her arm. "Ah, my lovely Bo Eun! How I miss you!" She kissed Bo Eun many times.

"Ah, Halmoeni! Don't kiss me too much!" Bo Eun pouted.

"Do you miss me?" Asked her grandma.

"Yes I do!" Bo Eun encircled her arms around Mrs. Kim's neck and kissed her cheeks.

"Annyeonghaeso!" You bowed to Mrs Kim.

"Hi, I'm Jaejoong's omonim." Mrs Kim replied your bow and then she lifted Bo Eun's body into her hug. "Auh, my granddaughter is heavier now!"

"Halmoeni! Put me down!" Bo Eun pouted shyly.

Mrs. Kim smiled at her. Then Bo Eun whispered to her grandma about something you didn't know. Mrs.Kim nodded in understanding.  "Oh, you're Bo Eun's class advisor! Nice to meet you!" Mrs. Kim extended her hand out.

You shook hands with her. "My name is ~~~~~~-ssi! Nice to meet you, omonim.."

"Halmoeni, do you feel hungry?" Bo Eun suddenly changed her expression into starving expression.

"Oh, me too! ~~~~~~-ssi, wanna join with us? My treat!"

"No, thanks! I think I want to..." You tried to say no, but Bo Eun insisted you to come eating with her and Mrs.Kim.

"Please, onnie..." She gave you her puppy eyes.

 

Knock! Knock!Someone knocked Jaejoong's office door slowly. Jaejoong was busy checking all his documents. He even didn't take off his eyeglasses.

"Sir, there's a call for you at channel 3." Said his secretary.

"From who?"

"Your mom."

Jaejoong raised his head and looked at his secretary, tried to look for the reason why his mom called him. But his secretary just shrugged at him and pointed the telephone by her chin.

"Yoboseyo, eomma.." Said Jaejoong as he tried to write down something on his paper.

"Jaejoong~ah! Meet me at the restaurant now!" Before Jaejoong answered it, his mom continued, "If you didn't come, I won't count you as my handsome son anymore!" She hung up the phone.

"Seo Hyun-ssi!" Jaejoong called his secretary through the phone. "Cancel all my appointment and change it into another day! I have important lunch with my mom."

 

You couldn't believe what you just saw: Mrs. Kim told Jaejoong to join with them, using forceful way. You saw Bo Eun and her grandma also exchanging sly smiles.

You were sitting at the back seat while Bo Eun sat at front seat and Mrs.Kim drove the car.

"Actually where will we go?" You asked slowly.

"Wherever we want.." Mrs.Kim casually tapped the steering wheel as she hummed song from the radio.

You never saw a middle-aged woman like her that seemed never get stressed a lot. You could see some wrinkles when she was smiling but her beauty also never left her face. Now you knew why Jaejoong can be so breathtaking. It was because of his mother.

 

Jazz music filled the air and it supported the situation inside the restaurant. The interior were so classy and the waiters used bows and black and white outfit. The restaurant seemed expensive.

"Hi, ma'am! Can we help you?" The waiter welcomed you, Mrs.Kim and Bo Eun.

"Give me a table for four people!"

You followed Mrs Kim and Bo Eun whom were already holding hands each other to the table.

"Call us if you're ready to order, ma'am!" Said the waiter and Mrs.Kim smiled at her.

"~~~~~~~~-ssi, what do you want to order? Don't be shy! Suit yourself like you're being with your family!" She said.

"Okay.." You beamed and started to look at the menu. However, you gasped in shock while you checked out the price. It was true that the prices were expensive.

"Hmm.." You hesitated to order and Mrs.Kim knew it. She smiled and then called the waiter. She ordered her and Bo Eun's food. When she wanted to order, she slowly asked you, "~~~~~-ssi, which one is your favourite?"

"Hmm.. Can you give green spaghetti with basil? Thanks .." You said.

"Are you sure, ~~~~~~~-ssi? I think you need more food." Mrs. Kim said in concern.

"No, it's okay!"

After ordering, Bo Eun started to tell about her life to her grandma. They already took a long time not meet because of Mrs Kim's business.

Not for a while, Jaejoong came. He came with his office outfit: white shirt with black thin strips and black trousers. He already loosened his black tie. While he walked to your table, you didn't know why, you felt that your breaths were taken away by his hot appearance. He ed his sleeves' buttons as he sat down.

"Hi, mom!" Said Jaejoong and then kissed his mom's cheek. "What did I miss?" He smiled at you and Bo Eun. "Hi, ~~~~~~-ssi!"

You bowed at him. Mrs. Kim peered over you as she smiled once again. She felt how awkward you both were. "Jaejoong~ah, I miss you a lot, son! How are you?"

"Look at me! I'm fine mom. How about you?" Jaejoong answered happily. "Will you stay over my place tonight?"

"Yes, I will, Jaejoong~ah! I miss my Bo Eun and I think it will take a week for me. Is it okay?" Mrs.Kim Bo Eun's hair as she exchanged smiles with her granddaughter.

"Of course mom! My door always opens for you." Jaejoong smiled.

Not for a while, the food came over. You saw at your plate that the waiter put at the table. The pasta looks delicious. Everybody started to eat his/her food. Suddenly, Mrs.Kim said something that made you choke.

"~~~~~~~-ssi, are you single? What do you think about my son?"

Jaejoong coughed. "Omma, what did you say?" He seemed shy.

"As you know, Kim Jaejoong, your mother is a straight-forward woman and I love to say my mind out loudly." Mrs.Kim took a sip of water.

You chew your pasta slowly and its taste became like elastic bands inside your mouth. You stared at Jaejoong who couldn't answer his mother's words.

"I'm single, Mrs.Kim." You smiled.

"Do you think that my son is handsome?" You didn't know why, Mrs Kim's question was too demanding for you.

"Yes.." You answered. "He's a nice guy."

"So go date with him tomorrow! Do you have any appointment? Since tomorrow is Saturday." Mrs.Kim wiped and gazed at you in strong way.

"Hm.. I'm free tomorrow. I don't mind if I have to go outside." You said as you peered over Jaejoong who sat beside you.

"Good! Jaejoong~ah, tomorrow I want you to not have any appointment except go with ~~~~~~! Okay?"

Jaejoong sighed.

You smiled as you took a forkful of pasta.

Bo Eun cheered happily inside her mind.

Mrs.Kim felt proud of herself.

 

"MOM! What did you do? What actually do you want?" Jaejoong barked as he arrived at home with his mom and Bo Eun.

"Bwoh? Nothing. I just want something best for my son!" Mrs.Kim threw herself to the sofa and so Bo Eun did.

"Appa, we knew that you like ~~~~~~~ onnie. You're too much thinking and we just helped you to speak it out?"

"Mworago?" Jaejoong rose up his eyebrow. "I can be crazy!"

"Appa, we think you need a new woman. Eomma must be okay with that!" Bo Eun folded her arms on her chest.

"Ne, BoA must be okay. You didn't feel guilty because it's already 8 years."

"But I don't want that..."

"What?" Bo Eun and Mrs.Kim shot him with a question.

"I-I" Jaejoong stuttered. "Don't.."

"She's a nice girl, Jaejoong. Just use tomorrow as the day for knowing her more. If you didn't feel okay with her, you could be friend with her, right?" Mrs.Kim said.

Jaejoong started to think once again. Should I go?

"Let's see tomorrow! I will go or not?" Jaejoong left his two most important women in his life at the living room. "Don't force me!!"

 

====================================================================

THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU ALL~ SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING THE COMMENT ONE BY ONE! JUST ADD ME AS FRIEND AND THEN WE CAN TALK EACH OTHER FREELY :)