Remedies

Exo return to the past

Chapter 9

 
The next time Pearl woke up she was much calmer, much to Luhan's relief.  "You're not gonna go crazy on us again are you?" He approached the still dazed legend cautiously, 
 
"because if you are could you not attack Sehun this time, he has some ugly bruises." The legend groaned and wrapped her arms around her torso before giving Luhan an irritated glare 
 
"I'd like to see you wake up injured surrounded by a bunch of people you don't recognize after nearly being killed in a war" Luhan nodded his head, conceding her point 
 
"true".
 
Pearl looked around their camp, her eyes narrowing at the conscious, but very out-of-it healer, "you're just like Mace, pushing yourself too hard for someone even though you have a hard time recovering" 
 
Kris glared at her before tilting his head curiously "what are you doing?" Pearl was on her knees with her hands on the ground, glowing, she looked up at him and revealed that the leaf accents on the edges of her eyes were glowing as well, 
 
"I'm helping your healer" she said before she removed her hands, underneath was a little pink flower with a lot of leaves "boil the leaves into tea, and put the petals of the flower on top, it's a regenerative plant, works wonders" she instructed Kris.
 
Kris immediately put a kettle on and started trying to talk Suho into transferring water into it, "you have six bottles right next to you, you don't need water from me!" Kris ended up using a water bottle, he also ended up with a rather bruised ego for being yelled at by the 'angel leader'.
 
Pearl smiled at the two before she turned to find a worried looking Luhan "do you have anything for bruising? Sehun-ah's neck is killing him." The legend shakily got to her feet, Luhan immediately offering his arm as a balance, and walked towards the injured maknae who was sleeping nearby.
 
"Sehun-ah?" Pearl shook him gently, "can you wake up for me?" Sehun's cracked open a bit before they widened in fear upon seeing the legend.  "It's okay" she said smiling "I'm actually conscious of what I'm doing this time, now I need you to tell me, can you talk?" 
 
Sehun just barely shook his head no, Pearl frowned, "does it hurt to move your neck? Blink once for yes, twice for no" Sehun blinked once.  She pursed her lips and gently took the maknae's chin lifting it slightly to get a better look at the the ring of bruises, "yeah, I can fix that, maybe a mix between a relaxant and a pain reliever, are you allergic to any plants?" She asked, giving Sehun a concerned look, she got two blinks.  "Okay then, I'll be right back".
 
When Pearl came back she was holding a bowl with a weird looking, gel-like substance "here" she said giving it to Luhan "rub it evenly all around his neck, even above and below the bruises" when Luhan asked her why he was doing it, she gave him a look "so you honestly think he's going to let a girl he's never met, who almost strangled him in the first place anywhere near his neck?" Luhan shook his head before sticking his hand into the gel, crinkling his nose slightly at the smell.  
 
Pearl smiled and stood up "well than, I suppose I should make sure your resident grouchy dragon doesn't accidentally poison your unicorn" , she laughed a bit at their surprised faces, "Suho filled me in on powers and names and such" she gave the two a little wave before walking off to the healer, who had his face all scrunched up in disgust.