Oops

Exo return to the past

Exo ch. 17

 
Serena  immediately wrapped her arms around the smaller girl before pulling away and studying the familiar face.
 
Her pretty green eyes were shining with happy tears, her face radiating with joy and cheeks just a bit flushed from the kiss.
 
It was then she noticed that they weren't alone.
 
Serena quickly reached for the nearest "enemy" and pulled him in front of her, hand around his throat 
 
"One move and I rip out his throat" a surprisingly deep voice rang out from the brunette, her tightening around her captives throat.
 
"Serena calm down!" Pearl yelped 
 
"That's your own child your threatening to kill"
 
She looked down in curiosity and then immediately recognized the kittenish lips gasping for breath and bright eyes she knew would be full of mischief if they weren't screwed shut in pain.
 
"Chen??"
 
She quickly released the grip on his neck and the boy crumpled to the ground as Xiumin quickly ran to his aid.
 
"But how? They're all so big, they were babies when the battle for the sanctuary happened." 
 
Pearl glanced kindly over at her lover "they grew, I feel as if we have been sleeping longer than we think we have"
 
Serena's eyes widened as she quickly glanced at the smaller girl's torso, "your wound!" She exclaimed in worry as she bodily turned the girl side to side.
 
"I'm fine" Pearl reassured her, gently batting her hands away, "little Lay has become quite the healer" she said with a giggle.
 
Serena looked around in amazement at the now grown up boys... Before she realized what she had just done.
 
"By the tree!" She exclaimed "I didn't kill him did I" she freaked out while dropping to her knees beside the now unconscious Chen.
 
"He's fine" Pearl said, gently running her fingers across the red marks on the boy's neck... "Might be a little dizzy when he wakes up but he should be alright"
 
Luhan huffed "what is it with you all and our necks... First you strangle my precious Sehunnie and then you rip Chen-Chen's throat out?!?!... I thought we were your children!!!!"
 
Pearl gave Luhan a blank look "in my defense Sehun was two when the battle happened and Chen was four... They look a little different now, just saying"
 
"... Oh..." Luhan didn't really have a good return argument for that.