Trouble part 2

Exo return to the past

Exo chapter 12

 
Pearl sprinted away from the boys as fast as she could, if she could draw the drones away then they would be safe.
 
Suddenly the tiny blonde stopped
 
"So you guys are still patrolling huh" she said, looking behind her at the four drones.
 
"You never learn do you" she said, as her eyes began to glow a bright green and the leaf markings at the tips of her eyes began to solidify
 
Vines shot up from underneath the machines, one was completely speared through, the others managed to dodge.
 
"Three on one hardly seems fair" Pearl whined, pouting slightly, before twisting into a wicked grin "I guess I'll just have to even the playing field" she said giggling as a giant Venus fly trap engulfed one whole before crushing it.
 
The drones began shooting nets and smoke pellets at her as she tried to dodge.
 
"Well, those are new" she spat out as she struggled to avoid the capturing mechanisms.
 
"Why don't you all stop and smell the roses" she yelled out as her hair pieces began glowing a faint pink.  Suddenly a little bud appeared in front of her.  She picked it and then crushed it into a powder in her hand, turning to face the metal scouts, she blew the powder at the machines, their metal coatings immediately starting to corrode and peel away.
 
She cautiously approached the drones before swiftly pulling her fist back and smashing the control board in each, they both dropped to the ground immediately.
 
The legend stayed still for a moment listening to the trees and asking if there were anymore out there, once she was sure there were no more she began to walk back to where the boys were hiding.
--------------------------------------------
Kyungsoo cautiously uncovered the hole to reveal a dirty and ruffled looking, but otherwise okay, legend.
 
"Did you take all of those things down" Kai asked in amazement
 
She cocked her head to the side "what do you mean all? There were only four"
 
Suho's eyes widened in amazement "you took four down all by yourself?"
 
Pearl looked around, confused "yeah, we used to fight tons more, their forces must really be depleted for them to only have a scouting group of four"
 
Tao nodded "I like her, she can fend for herself" 
 
Pearl smiled lightly at the praise, "anyways" she reminded them "weren't we going to find Serena?" She gave them a smile before shouting "follow me" as she was started running towards the woods.