Mace

Exo return to the past

The day after they found Serena, Baekhyun started acting strange, he would glow without meaning to, or randomly put out bright flashes of light.

 
Then, the muttering started...
 
"Gone... Gone, they're dead... They're gone" 
 
"Uhhhm, baek?" Chanyeol questioned as he gently approached the smaller, before letting out a yelp of surprise.
 
"BAEKHYUN'S EYES ARE GLOWING!!!!!!!!" 
 
Chanyeol's scream was heard throughout the camp
 
Kris groaned before going to see what his fellow giant was screaming about.
 
"Chanyeol, what's wrBY THE TREE" Kris shouted as he looked at Baekhyun.
 
The boy's eyes were half closed, but the visible part was bright white and glowing like a lightbulb, and he was also still muttering the same words over and over again.
 
"Gone... Dead... Gone... Lost..." He got up, as if in a trance, and walked to the edge of the camp before walking into the woods.
 
Chanyeol went to chase after the boy and bring him back, before he was stopped by Serena 
 
"Let him be, follow him, but don't stop him"
 
Pearl was already walking near Baekhyun, taking careful notice of the surroundings
 
They were several miles away from camp, somewhere in between Pearl's flower and Serena's tree, when Baekhyun suddenly snapped out of his trance, took one more step, and fell through the ground with a shriek.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
When I first woke up, there a was a girl looking at me with a weird look, I reached out to grab her... And then heard her yelp with pain as sparks flew from my finger.
 
I would learn later that her name was MK, but that wouldn't be until I connected with MAMA.
----------------------------------------
I have five sisters,
 
KT is the oldest, with curly red hair, hazel eyes and freckles galore she has and incredible ability to manipulate space and time.
 
MK is next she has long brown hair, stick straight, a small face and different colored eyes... Seriously, one is black and the other one is pure white.
 
Serena comes next, tall, tan, short light brown hair, and blue eyes, she leads us into battle with her incredible super strength, seriously she can throw trees like they're nothing more than toothpicks! She also has a slight infatuation with our current green thumb.
 
DB, she's a shorter version of Serena with purple eyes and hair to her waist, she's also my best friend.
 
Pearl, sweet little pearl, the shortest of us with blonde hair down to the small of her back, and vibrant green eyes, they're a little creepy, she makes sure we stay healthy.
 
Then there's me, the youngest, with shoulder length curly red hair, a round face, and apparently the ability to shock people... Super strength is cooler.
-----------------------------------------
My power is actually the ability to control energy, I can make electricity. Light, fire, I can move faster than any of my sisters, I guess my power is pretty cool haha.
------------------------------------------
My feelings have changed about DB, I want to be more than her friend, or her sister, Serena and Pearl did it, maybe I can too.
-------------------------------------------
SHE SAID YES! I feel like my life has just gotten brighter!
-------------------------------------------
Baekhyun is single handedly the cutest being on this planet, he may be a little trouble maker, but he has this sweet puppy dog face that just makes you want to cuddle him! 
 
Chanyeol on the other hand, is still a baby, he smiles all the time, and he and Baekhyun play well together.  They're not little angels like Suho and Xiumin, but they are my sweet little terrors.
------------------------------------------
War is looming, we have already moved the children away from the sanctuary, but the red forces could still find them, I will never allow that to happen even if I fall with them.
-------------------------------------------
The battles have begun, we're all tired, injured, stressed, especially leader, but DB and I are still together, that's a positive.
---------------------------------------------
She's gone, our medic... Our sweet Pearl... Those villains will pay, and they will pay dearly.
---------------------------------------------
Serena is a ghost, she no longer smiles, doesn't laugh, barely even fights, our team is beginning to wear down, I hope this war won't last much longer.
 
Serena is gone too, she fell last night... Our team is getting smaller and our leader is gone, soon we'll all be gone... Dead, gone.
--------------------------------------------
I don't remember the battle, 
 
I don't remember falling
 
I just remember seeing the tears stream down DB's face as it all faded to black.
----------------------------------------------
There is a light, there's never been a light before, a shriek... There's never been noise before either, just me in my darkness.
 
There shouldn't be voices or light, this should be my peace, my rest... I don't like it...
----------------------------------------------
I woke up to a terrified boy with a puppy dog face staring at me, he almost looked like Baekhyun... But Baekhyun was a toddler... He was probably dead too, the red forces probably won.
 
He needs to die, he is an enemy, I launched my self at him, ignoring his shrill scream of terror, pinning his arms with one hand and the other hand around his neck.
 
I sent torrents of electricity into him, he was jolting, gasping, crying, the electricity took to his tears, burning his face... when suddenly
-----------------------------------------
"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol screamed out in terror as he saw his love get electrocuted.
 
Pearl acted quickly, summoning vines, and forcing the legend away from her victim.
 
Baekhyun slumped to the ground, jerking a few final times before his eyes shut with a sob.
 
Chanyeol was quick to wrap his arms around the smaller and prepared to shield from another attack.
 
"Mace stop it! Snap out of it!" Pearl was shouting, trying to get through the fog in the younger's head.
 
"He's your child, Mace!" Serena screamed at her 
 
"calm down!" The moment the younger stopped moving, she looked between the two older legends.
 
"Impossible" she breathed out " you're dead, gone, I saw you both fall!"
 
"We're alive now" Pearl said smiling, "MAMA saved us, she saved our boys and she brought them back to us!"
 
Mace tried to step towards Baekhyun, but was stopped by Serena restraining her.
 
"I don't know if it's safe for you to touch him yet" Serena  said quietly as she guided Mace out of the underground cave and into the sunlight, making sure to cover the younger's eyes for a few minutes while she adjusted.
 
All of the other guardians had since appeared, waiting anxiously outside of the barrier, no one had hit their head this time.
 
Serena and Mace appeared first, followed by Chanyeol carrying an unconcious Baekhyun, and Pearl bringing up the rear.
 
The others didn't say anything until they got back to camp and Pearl and Lay had disappeared with Baekhyun.
 
"So you're the next legend?" Suho asked with a sweet smile that Mace remembered from his baby years.
 
"I guess" she mumbled, looking guiltily at a worried sick Chanyeol.
 
Pearl came out a half an hour later, smelling strongly like herbs, both legends pulled away from her, feeling sick.
 
"What?" She asked looking confused
 
"Go bathe!" Mace grumbled, you smell like a whole apothecary on one person.
 
Pearl pouted, but headed into the woods toward the river.
 
Lay came out 15 minutes later, looking a little tired, but smiled as he told Chanyeol that Baekhyun was awake and asking for him.