Danger

Exo return to the past

Chapter 7 

 
The rest of the group had been sitting and waiting for suho and Kyungsoo, when suddenly, "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY" they all immediately jumped up as the two previously mentioned came barreling through the barrier holding something that was covered in blood and gasping for breath.  
 
Lay's eyes widened and he quickly started summoning his power, "set her down here, how long does she have?"
 
 "MAMA said about five minutes" Kyungsoo said looking rather alarmed at how much blood had gotten on him while he was carrying her.  Lay looked even more worried before the glow around the two of them got so intense no one could look anymore.  
 
Kris kept looking at his watch, it had been much longer than the usual 15 minutes it took for lay to heal somebody and, judging by how bright the orb was glowing he was pouring a lot of power into healing that girl's wound.
 
The others were starting to get antsy "gege, is lay gege going to be alright?" Tao asked, looking a little scared.  Kris was about to reply when the orb suddenly disappeared revealing a very drained lay and a little girl.  
 
"I've done as much as I can" he said wearily, "she's out of danger of dying, but I want someone to wash all that blood off of her" then he was out like a light.  Suho had just started towards her body to pick her up, when the girl's eyes snapped open.
 
Vines were out of the ground and wrapped around the boys quicker than Tao at a Gucci sale and the girl was struggling to stand up.  Vivid green, calculating eyes looked at them for a moment until, with a flick of the wrist, she had Sehun in front of her with a vine around his neck.  
 
"Tell me who you are and what your purpose is before I kill him" was all she said before she flexed her fingers and the vine immediately tightened. Sehun's eyes went wide as he started gasping for air, and Luhan was about 3 seconds away from a panic attack as Sehun's part of the link started fading in and out.
 
 Suho forced his fear behind him as he gave her one his sweet smiles "we rescued you, and healed you, and I guess it's natural that you wouldn't remember us" her frown deepened and her hands flexed again, at this point Sehun's lips were turning blue and he was taking some very shallow breaths.
 
"Should I know you from somewhere, or are you just more spies from the red army?" Her glowed bright green before the vine got so tight that Sehun stopped breathing.  Suho quickly tried to remember anything that would make him stick out to her, to prove that he was the scared little boy who always came crying to her in the garden, suddenly it clicked, he opened his mouth 
 
"baby plants are thirsty thirsty, water makes them big and tall, Suho's water makes them happy, makes them the tallest plants of all" the first rhyme Pearl ever taught him bout his powers
 
He heard a gasp and a thud as the vine around Sehun's neck loosened and then dropped.  "Suho?" She asked, he gave her the biggest smile he could manage 
 
"It is you!" Quicker than a flash the vines were unravelling and setting the boys down gently.  Luhan ran over to Sehun who was still panting a bit in his unconscious state.  Suho looked back over at Pearl. 
 
"But how?..." Was all she got out before she dropped and fell into unconsciousness again.