Eyes

Exo return to the past

Exo ch 16

 
When I first saw them they were the most peculiar sight, those bright green eyes, on a girl playing in a flower meadow... But somehow on her they seemed...right.
 
The next time I saw them they were glowing as she mixed some kind of cream for a scrape I had gotten while trying to throw a tree, KT had given me the lecture of a lifetime as well.
 
The third time they were bright, as we planted our little seed.  All she talked about that week was about how big and strong the oak tree would be... The tree that I thought had become my tomb.
 
Those green eyes fill with warmth at the sight of little Suho waddling around, he really is an adorable baby though with an angelic smile, sweet personality and smooth pale cheeks... If we had normal lives she would have made a great mother.
 
The warmth has doubled since Kyungsoo has arrived, with his owlish eyes and curious attitude... But there are signs of exhaustion as well, the red forces have risen and MAMA has tasked us with keeping the little ones safe from harm.
 
Those green eyes... The pretty blond hair... The pure sweetness radiating from her... I think I've fallen in love
 
Those green eyes that lit up with hopefulness when I asked to be more than friends or sisters in arms she screamed yes... And a pretty pink pair of lips settled themselves firmly on my cheek.  And with a wink of a green eye she sped away... Probably to tell her plants about it.
 
I never want to see those eyes shine with pain again... The little ones are learning how to control their powers... And Chanyeol got careless... However I fear that this will be a small injury compared to those of the oncoming war.
 
The eyes smiled at me on the battlefield before we ran in... They seemed to say "don't worry, I'll come back to you" that was the only lie those eyes had ever told me.
 
The eyes are dull, blood streaming out of and down her torso from the wound... DB said she won't survive... That was the first time I yelled at one of my sisters
 
They're gone, my beautiful green eyes are gone forever, in a flowery tomb.  They took my heart with them. I don't know if I'll find the strength to go on.
 
I lost my battle.  I am weak from depression and heartbreak.  MAMA I don't want to fight anymore.
 
The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was that pair of pretty green eyes smiling at me before vanishing forever.
 
I woke up a pair of lips on mine, a flowery scent surrounding me... And I opened my eyes to meet a tear stained face... 
 
And more streaming from a pair of
 
Beautiful green eyes.
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written... Can you guess whose POV it's in?? I'm sorry it's late but I got it up!!!!