Worlds

Exo return to the past
I've always known about the existence of other worlds and times, I've seen them, explored them, dreamed of them, and then I woke up in one beyond my imagination.
 
There are five other girls I call my sisters, each with their own unique qualities, and each of them have their own worlds beyond their eyes.
 
KT's eyes show visions, probabilities, possibilities, enough to make a normal person go insane, but for her her it's normal.
 
MK's multicolored hues show the minds susceptibility to extremes, I see people in manic rages, dark depressions, hysterical happiness, even serenity to the point that the body stops functioning.
 
Serena's eyes are soft, caring, unlike the rest of her body, which stands strong, proud and unyielding. 
 
Pearl's eyes show the wonder of nature, I see so many blooms, and miracles of the world I'd feel overwhelmed if I saw them.
 
My worlds have since turned dark, my little ones killed, my beloved frozen in time, my best friend killed by the sword of a traitor, and my leader destroyed by grief until she took her own life.
 
My worlds are dark, my time is unmoving, it's peaceful, therapeutic, my little ones would have been so mature by now, able to traverse space and time as easy as walking.
 
My leader and my best friend would probably be married, all the children would have been involved in the wedding.
 
My beloved and I could have been on our way to marriage as well, her little terrors probably doing everything in their power to make something go wrong.
 
My world is still dark, until it isn't, my eyes start to see light, movement, hear the thudding of running feet, is it possible, my world is ending, my time is finished, are the feet my sisters coming to welcome into peace to rest with MAMA?
 
There is light, my tranquility fades, I come back to myself, why? My job is done, I want to rest with my sisters at last.
 
"Hello?" 
 
My eyes snap open.
 
------------------------------------
 
Tao raced out of the camp, Kai and Mace close on his heels.
 
Pearl, Kris, Lay, Luhan, and Sehun stayed behind to take care of Baekhyun and guard the camp, everyone else went to provide backup for the retrieval of the next guardian.
 
Tao, Kai, and Mace managed to pass through the barrier while Chanyeol, again, slammed straight into it.
 
Mace froze at the sight of lavender eyes staring at her from an orb floating in mid air as Tao and Kai skid to a stop beside her.
 
"Our legend" Kai murmured as he locked eyes on the small girl with long brown hair, purple eyes, and darkly tanned skin.
 
The girl's hues turned to him and Tao before her head cocked to the side.
 
"How strange" a calm voice nearly whispered, coming from the mouth below the captivating purple eyes, "you're younger than I thought you would be little ones"
 
The orb burst and the small girl plummeted towards the ground until Kai quickly teleported up and caught her, teleporting them both safely to the ground.
 
"My beloved" Mace whispered quietly as the girl turned around.
 
"I'm back" DB spoke with a calm voice and a gentle smile.
 
Mace sobbed before surging forward and locking her arms around the older legend.
 
----------------------------
 
Pearl just about screamed in surprise as someone grabbed her from behind in a violent tackle, throwing her attacker off and scrambling to her feet.
 
"Yah DB I hate you" she shrieked
 
"I hate you too Pearl" the older legend called back
 
The boys looked on in confusion as the two legends hugged each other tightly and insulted each other about everything.
 
Serena finally broke the two apart, gave DB her own hug, and forced the smaller into Baekyeol's tent so she could meet her other half's two terrors.
 
--------------------------
 
"Mace really did a number on you didn't she" DB commented lightly as she gently turned a very sedated and drowsy Baekhyun's head back and forth while both Pearl and Lay tittered nervously behind her.
 
"Yah, don't wipe off the cream"
 
"Careful of his neck I haven't finished healing the burns on the muscles"
 
"Oh DB careful-!"
 
"Yah, he's fine" DB rolled her eyes at the two, "healers, really" she huffed as she finally allowed Pearl to move her away from the, very out of it, light user and back to Mace and her own children.
 
-----------------------------
 
DB glanced proudly at her two little ones.
 
"You're both so handsome" she cooed as she pet Kai's tummy and Tao's arm.
 
"Ooh." She paused as she felt both the stomach and the arm more carefully, " you've really grown well"
 
Mace loudly cleared behind the dimension bender, who giggled and let Mace pull her into her arms possessively.
 
"There is at least a hundred years difference between you two, and they're together, don't even start" the younger growled warningly into her fellow legend's ear.
 
Kai and Tao smiled awkwardly before Tao, as a very obvious warning, wrapped his arm tight around the tanned guardian's waist and nipped at his neck.
 
DB laughed, "chill, I'm perfectly satisfied with my soulmate, but I'm still allowed to admire beauty when it's there, right?" The resounding no came from Tao, Mace, and Serena.
 
"No ogling, or attacking the children" Serena loudly announced as a major ground rule for the legends.
 
Earning several female giggles, and manly flushes of embarrassment.
 
---------------------------
 
A/N: I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVE!!!! Hello, so I've have found my re inspiration for this story, I have severely edited it though, so please read from the beginning.
 
Also, this fic will remain ot12 and I will do my best to update more,
 
Comment and subscribe please! I thrive on feedback!
 
~Phoenix