DB

Exo return to the past

"We need to rest for a few days, Baekhyun's to weak to travel and it's dangerous to leave him alone." Pearl said quietly to her fellow legends.

 
"But the rest of them are out there!" Mace insisted "DB, MK, and KT could be right around the corner, they could be injured like you!"
 
Serena  frowned "even If they were injured, MAMA froze them, besides the children are exhausted and beyond confused, they need rest."
 
Mace growled, before turning to the smallest of them "Pearl!" Said legend started at her name, "did you stop and rest when Serena was missing?"
 
"No" she said quietly, "but that was different, Xiumin was reacting to her presence, we don't know where the rest of them are, we have to wait for a sign"
 
Mace went quiet at this before growling in frustration.
 
"Serena gently laid a hand on her shoulder, we'll find her Mace, we'll find all of them.
 
--------------------------------
 
Baekhyun flinched away from Lay's hand,
 
"Now, now" Chanyeol laughed softly as he adjusted his grip on Baekhyun's torso, "you need this stuff to get better baek" 
 
"But it stings!" The smaller whined, "and it smells awful" he said, cutely wrinkling his nose.
 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "you'll get better quicker with this stuff" 
 
Baekhyun huffed but allowed Lay to spread the gel on his face, pouting the whole time.
 
-------------------------
 
Kai frowned in concentration, "ok, there has got to be something I remember about my legend!" He exclaimed, "and I'm gonna focus on it until I do remember!"
 
Tao rolled his eyes at the slightly younger guardian.
 
"What on Exoplanet do expect to remember, you were what, four when they disappeared?"
 
"I'll remember it if I try hard enough!" Kai sassed back.
 
Tao just got up and left "whatever, when you're done with your little game, I'll be in Kris and Lay's tent" he muttered over his shoulder as he walked out of the tent.
 
Kai just huffed "I'll show you Tao!" He grumbled as he started searching his mind for memories.
 
--------------------------------
 
3 hours later
 
Mace looked at Pearl and Serena longingly, missing her love.
 
Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see Kai just for a moment, before he lunged at her and attached their lips.
 
"...mmmh!" Mace shrieked as she unleashed a huge amount of electricity in one go, shocking Kai off of her.
 
"Mace are you okay?!" Pearl called worriedly running over, "By the Tree Mace I thought we were done with shocking the children!" She exclaimed.
 
"He kissed me!" Mace shrieked "why on Exoplanet would he kiss me?!" 
 
Kai groaned as he rolled over and looked up at the legends, "... How did I get out here?" He asked looking confused as he stared at the legends.
 
Pearl groaned "oh not again" just before Tao ran out of the camp in the opposite direction.
 
--------------------------
 
A/N: cliffhanger! I love you guys!
 
~Phoenix