Finding who?

Exo return to the past

Chapter 2

"Welcome my children, it's been so long since you all have been down here.  My you've all grown!" The boys just rolled their eyes at the tree's greeting as they took their spots around the circle.  
 
"Why did you call us MAMA?" Kris asked.  "My children you have a strong enough grasp on your powers now that it is time for you to find and awaken the six legends, " the who?"they all said at once. "The six legends were my original servants before I formed the guardians" the tree said "they were brutally attacked and nearly killed just after you all were born, I put them to sleep and basically froze them in their element" the boys eyes were wide while listening to her.  
 
"Suho and Xiumin would possibly remember them but anyone younger than kris wouldn't".  Kris and suho struggled to think back to when they were really young and just learning about their powers, not an easy thing to do considering that it was over 200 years ago.  "Wait" suho said "I just barely remember something, a girl with pigtails and bright green eyes that had a weird leaves at the tips of her eyelids, she was always in the garden... She helped me understand my power when she asked me to help water her garden". 
 
Next Xiumin spoke up "a tall girl she wore her hair in a side ponytail and she would always take me to the garden, she was always picking up the one with the pigtails... But as soon as the pigtailed girl told her to stop she did".  
 
Kris couldn't remember anything besides long brown hair and feeling peaceful and nobody else could remember anything at all. 
 
The tree sighed, "you remembered three of them, the girl with the pigtails was pearl, she had almost complete control over plants, the girl with the long brown hair and strength was Serena, she was stronger than any man or creature on exo planet.  These two are the only two that matter right now, I will introduce you to the other legends when you have a greater chance of finding them" that confused them all but the tree just produced a map from one of the inscriptions "these girls were each guardians over two of you, pearl was guardian over suho however she was gone before I could put her in charge of another that would compliment her power,your first task  is to find another charge and after that, you have to find her."