Serena

Exo return to the past

Exo chapter 10

Kray fluff just for you all
-------------------------------------------------------------
Kris had Lay on his lap to make sure that the younger boy wouldn't fall over and was waiting for the kettle to boil so he could make this tea, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kyungsoo and Suho cuddling while watching the members, and Luhan was trying to convince the legend to help him with something, Kris was assuming it was Sehun.
 
"Gege..."
 
 "Hmmmmm?" 
 
"The kettle's boiling over" Lay informed him in a slurred, exhausted tone. Kris gently set Lay on the ground before retrieving the kettle, flower, and a mug from the bags.  He carefully poured the boiling water into the mug before adding the leaves and setting the mug down to steep (Pearl  had informed him they the leaves would dissolve and then the tea would be ready).  
 
Kris watched the leaves closely and as soon as the last one dissolved, he put the petals on top and gently helped Lay grasp the mug.
 
"Drink it all" he said, blowing on it before holding it up to the healer's lips and helping him drink.  "It'll make you feel better" he managed to coax the whole mug down Lay's throat before gently lying the boy down.  
 
"Sleep" he whispered softly to the boy "you'll feel better when you wake up" 
 
"promise?" Lay slurred out 
 
"I promise" kris said smiling as he kissed his boyfriend on the forehead before lying down next to him.
-----------------------------------------------------
Xiumin suddenly woke up from his nap, groaning as he held his head "what's wrong?" Chen asked, helping the elder get to his feet.  Xiumin groaned again before he started muttering strange phrases over and over again "our tree, she's gone, little love, our tr-PEARL!" Chen jumped at his lover's exclamation before stumbling out of the tent trying to find the legend.
 
"Pearl!" He called out as he reached the girl, who was checking on Lay 
 
"what is it?" She asked, worried at the panicked look in the lightning guardian's eyes.  "Something's wrong with Xiumin-hyung, he kept muttering to himself and then he just suddenly yelled your name" Pearl's eyes narrowed as she followed Chen to his and Xiumin's tent, the elder was back to just muttering 'oak' over and over again.
 
The girl stared curiously at Xiumin "he keeps saying little love, our tree, and a bunch of other weird th-"Chen was interrupted by another sudden outburst from the elder "I HAVE TO HELP HER! SHE'S DYING, PEARL!!!!!!" Pearl flinched at that, 
 
"wait" she said thinking "our tree, the over protectiveness, the sound of the scre-Serena?" 
 
"Indeed" Chen jumped at MAMA's voice inside his head 
 
"MAMA! A little warning will not hurt you!" MAMA just laughed before starting again 
 
"Serena will be the next guardian you find, she was in charge of you and Xiumin, as for the tree, there's your first hint" MAMA said before going silent again.  
 
"Well" Suho said quietly, the rest had come in after hearing Xiumin's outburst "I guess the hunt begins again."