The flower

Exo return to the past

Chapter 6

The flower, which looked like a giant rose bud, pulsed gently, almost like a heart.  
 
Kyungsoo gently laid a hand on it, "It's warm" he said in surprise, 
 
"but how do we get in?" Suho shrugged "maybe we use our powers?" Kyungsoo shrugged as well, they might as well try. 
 
 Suho took a deep breath and opened his eyes, which were slowly turning a deep blue color Kyungsoo started to focus his power too, and his eyes quickly turned dark brown with green specks.  "Hraaaaaaagh" they both gave a shout at the same time before suho shot one of his water orbs at the flower and Kyungsoo sent a giant rock. 
 
Just then, a small door appeared where the two elements had hit, they both blinked, "I honestly didn't expect that to work" Suho said.
 
" Well, it's now or never" Kyungsoo sighed before he started to walk through the door with suho quickly following behind.  
 
Inside the flower everything took on a rosy pinkish hue and there were weird vine things all over the place, especially one giant column in the center of the flower, which was pulsing.  
 
"I'm going to go with that's her" suho said as he started tugging at the vine column, Kyungsoo quickly went to help.  
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Kyungsoo screamed as he fell back " face, face! I saw a face!" Suho walked over and started pulling at the vines more vigorously, before he paled suddenly 
 
"I think we may need lay after all" he whispered shocked at what hung before him.
 
The first thing suho saw was blood, and a lot of it, he and Kyungsoo had finally completely removed the vines from the girl's body, and it wasn't pretty.  She had a huge gash running across her whole front from her shoulder to her hip and, judging by all the dried blood around it, that gash was what defeated her.  Kyungsoo gingerly picked the girl up bridal style before suho reached up to pull off the last vine.
 
"DON'T!" he suddenly heard MAMA yell "the minute she gets separated from those vines, time starts for her again!"
 
 "Well, we can't bring Lay in here, so we'll just have to sprint, can you do that holding her?" He asked Kyungsoo 
 
"yeah, how long do we have before she could bleed out?" 
 
" you have about 5 minutes if her wound stays at the current stage of healing" suho sighed, that wasn't very long for lay to make much progress, but it would have to work 
 
"ok, you ready D.O?" Kyungsoo glared at him "yeah let's go" 
 
"3...2...1!" They both yelled at the same time before ripping the vine and sprinting as fast as they could across the clearing.