1st Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

“Noona!! We miss you!” Youngmin shouted through the phone. They’re in their training studio right now.

“Yahh~~ I’m not deaf yet!” I said. Youngmin chuckled.

“I miss you to death,” Youngmin said again. I smiled alone.

“Then you should come home often,” I said.

“Yahh~ Hyung! Who are you talking with? Give me the phone!” I can hear Kwangmin voice, behind. Then, they’ll start bickering.

“Yahh~ That’s my phone,” Youngmin protested.

“Noona!!” Kwangmin said.

“Naughty boy, give back the phone to your hyung,” I said. I knew he must be pouting right now because I heard Youngmin giggled.

“Youngmin, why don’t you turn on the loud speaker?” I suggested.

“Nae~” he obediently followed my instruction.

“Noona! Next time pull his ears, okay?” Kwangmin said. I knew he dissatisfied with his hyung.

“Hahaha.. Should I?”

“Yes! I don’t want to befriend with you, huh,” he said again.

“Hahaha~ Seriously?”

“Seriously,” he said. I chuckled.

“Okay then but don’t regret later,” I said.

“What are you two planning huh?” he asked.

“Yahh~ It’s secret, just between me and noona. Right noona?” Youngmin said. Hahahaha~ He just like me, loves to tease Kwangmin.

“Yahh~ Hyung!” Kwangmin said and I heard flick sound. Youngmin has been smacked!

“Yahh~ Why did you smacked my head?” Youngmin protested.

“Noona! I’ll smacked your head too,” Kwangmin said. I can’t help but to laugh!

“Hahahaha~~ Yahh~ There’s nothing we hide from you, little boy. We just tease you,” I said. I knew Youngmin must be pulling his twin ear right now.

“Hyung!!! I’m sorry!!! Oucchhh... Ouchh...”

“Hahahaha~ Youngmin, stop it. Pity your brother,” I said with laugh.

“Noona, when will you visit us?” Kwangmin asked. I was in Japan right now, studying.

“I’ll come back next week. This time, forever because I just finished my final semester just now,” I said happily.

“Chinjayo? Hooraayy!!” they both cheered. I keep laughing.

“Hehehe~ Happy, huh?” I asked.

“Of course! We can bully you again,” Kwangmin said.

“What, bully me?” I said, pretend to be mad.

“Hahahaha! Just kidding,” he replied.

“You, naughty boy. Well, I have to hang up. I need to pack my things now. Don’t be naughty and practice well, okay?”

“Okay noona!! We love you!” they said and hang up. I continued to pack my stuff.

 

*****

 

“Hana, call your brothers,” Mrs. Jo asked her daughter.

“Nae~” Hana replied and called them.

 

“We’re home!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said. They got a chance to come home tonight since there will be family meeting tonight. It’s strange because the family meeting only will be held when there’s something important.

“Go up and washed first. Then meet us in the living room,” Mr. Jo said. They rushed upstairs but still have time to bicker around. >.<

Half an hour later...

“Omma, what’s the matter?” Youngmin asked.

“Yeah, what’s the matter appa?” Kwangmin asked. They sat together. Mr. and Mrs. Jo look at each other and smiled.

“What? Don’t say that we’ll have late little brother,” Youngmin said. Hana widened her eyes.

“Wae? You want it?” Mr. Jo asked. Hana disbelieved.

“Omma, Appa, is it true?” Hana finally asked.

“Yahh~ We’re not, okay. I’m just kidding,” Mr. Jo said. They all sighed, relief.

“Then, what’s the matter?” Youngmin asked again.

“Omma and Appa will further our study,” Mrs. Jo said.

“Kyaa~~ Really?” Hana asked. The children already clapped their hands.

“Yes! And it was in UK,” Mr. Jo added.

“Wahh~~ UK. It’s grea... Nae? UK? Are you kidding?” Hana suddenly stopped clapping her hand.

“We’re not kidding, Hana. We’ll go for a year and...”

“And what?” Kwangmin asked.

“And Hana will take care of both of you,” Mrs. Jo said.

“What?!!!” they all said in unison. They simultaneously look at each other...