6th Month... (part 1)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

December...

*****

 

“Noona! Let’s go!” Youngmin shouted. I’m not feeling well to go out. Maybe it’s because of the extreme cold weather.

“Noona! Faster! We don’t want to miss the fun of playing in the snow,” Kwangmin added.

“Why don’t you two just go out by yourself? I’m tired,” I answered from my room. Well, they’re in front of my room right now. I just didn’t open the door.

“We want you!!!!” they shouted together.

“Call your hyungs!” I replied.

“No!”

“Arasseo! Arasseo! Just give me 10 minutes,” finally I gave up. It’s hard to refuse their request... :(

 

*****

 

“Noona, are you okay? Why you look so pale?” Kwangmin asked and cupped Hana face.

“I’m fine. Maybe it’s because of the cold weather,” Hana replied.

“Okay,” Kwangmin said and get his hyung.

“Noona! What about ice bomb?” Youngmin asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

“No say no!” Kwangminn said and threw ice ball to Hana.

“Kwangmin!!!” Hana shouted and started to chase him. Youngmin laughed and prepared more ice ball.

“Noona~” Youngmin called and threw the ice ball. It directly hits Hana’s face.

“You guys will dead tonight!” Hana said and started the attack. They both run like a little boys when someone threw another ice ball to them.

“Noona!” they shouted.

“Why?” Hana asked. She’s puzzled.

“How did you throw the ice ball at our face when you’re chasing us?” Kwangmin asked.

“Huh? I didn’t,” Hana denied.

“I did it,” a voice uttered.

“Donghyun?” Hana said.

“Hyung?” the twin said.

“Wae? Can’t I join the game?” he said and winked to Hana. It wasn’t hard for Hana to understand what he meant.

“Why not?” Hana said and winked back. The twins look puzzled.

“One, two, three!!” Donghyun and Hana counted together and did the counter attack.

“Noona!”

“Hyung!”

Hana and Donghyun just laughed at them. They continued playing along until the sun set.

 

*****

 

“Noona, I’m tired,” Kwangmin said and placed his head on Hana’s shoulder.

“Me too,” Youngmin and did the same. Their brotherhood makes me smiled. They really closed to each other. It’s like nobody could separate them.

“Hyung, didn’t you tired?” Youngmin asked me.

“Well, a little bit but it fun to play with you guys,” I said and smiled. I saw she smiled too.

“Let’s go home. I’ll cook something for you,” she said while caressing her brother’s hair.

“Can we invite Donghyun hyung too?” Kwangmin asked. I’m a little bit shock with his question.

“Why not?” she said and looked at me. I just smiled. I’m happy! ^^

“Chinja? Wahh~~ You’re the best!” Youngmin said and kissed her cheeks but I noticed something. She looks really pale!

“Kaja,” she said and get up. We all followed her.

 

“Noona? What are you making?” Youngmin asked. I myself also can smell something delicious are been made.

“Just wait and see! Where’s Kwangmin?” she shouted from the kitchen. We’re in the living room. Their house was REALLY big or should I describe as mansion? No wonder the twins never complaint about anything.

“I’m here! Waeyo?” Kwangmin asked, shouted too. He’s walking downstairs.

“Nothing!”

“Hyung, what did you do in our neighbourhood?” Youngmin asked.

“Huh? What kind of question is that?” I said and glared. He chuckled.

“We just curios,” Kwangmin said and grinned.

“Well, my family was looking for a new house around this neighbourhood. I followed them and got boring. That’s why I decided to go to the park,” I honestly said. I’m a wealthy son too but not as wealthy as them. But still, I’m from aristocrat family. >.<

“Ohh~ Not because you want to see noona?” Youngmin wiggled his eyebrows. Kwangmin too.

“Yahh~~ How did you two know, huh?” I asked. This time I really didn’t understand how they can figured out my feelings towards their sister.

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... She’s our sister!” Kwangmin said and stuck his tongue out. I threw the small cushion to him but he was too fast. He avoided it!

“Hyung, you better take the next step before we leak your top secret to noona,” Youngmin said and smirked.

“Top secret? What top secret, huh?”

“The top secret for Kim Donghyun hyung, he was in love with Jo Hana,” Kwangmin said and grinned. Wahh~~ They really a TWINS! Always works together and totally a mischief boy!

 

Tiinnngggg~~~

“Omo~ What’s that?” Kwangmin already hugged Youngmin. We all did surprise! Can you imagine when you’re chatting in a peace and calm atmosphere then suddenly something fell on the floor? It’s creepy...

“Yahh~ Kwangwin, are you that chicken?” I . He just wore a poker face.

“Always little boy,” Youngmin murmured but its loud! Hahaha~

“Yahh, hyung! You should protect your only little brother,” Kwangmin pouted.

“Arasseo! Arasseo! Stop pouting or I’ll kiss it,” Youngmin said with poker face.

“Hyung!!” Kwangmin protested. I can’t help but to laughed! They’re funny!

“Where’s noona? What’s make her too long?” Youngmin said and walked to the kitchen.

“Noona!!!” Youngmin shouted. Kwangmin and me startled!