10th Month... (part 1)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

April...

*****

 

“Hyung!!” Kwangmin shouted.

“Yah! Hyungs!!!” Youngmin added.

“Waeyo?” Jeongmin asked.

“Where’s Donghyun hyung?” Kwangmin asked. He looks panicked.

“I don’t know. Wae? What’s wrong?” Jeongmin asked again.

“Noona....” Youngmin said.

“Noona? What happen to her?” Minwoo asked.

“She was kidnapped!!” the twins shouted together.

“Mwo?!!”

 

*****

 

“Yahh~ Let go of me!!” Hana shouted. She was taken to somewhere that her herself didn’t know.

“Shut up!” the man said.

“Shiro!!” Hana replied.

“Tch... You want me to slap you?” the man said again.

“Try me!” Hana said and stuck her tongue out.

“Aish... This girl...”

“Yahh, stop it! Don’t you think that we should call her parents?” the second man said.

“Huh... You won’t reach them,” Hana said. She was tied to a chair.

“Huh?!”

“You will never reach them! They’re abroad!”

“Wahh~ That’s great! It’s meant that you’re from wealthy family,” the first man said and smirked.

“Eh? What do you want?”

“Not many sweet girl,” second man said, playing with Hana face.

“Don’t touch me!” Hana said and spit on his face.

“Yahh~~ You want to die?” the second man said.

“Go to hell!!”

 

*****

 

“Yahh~ Don’t cry. Tell me what exactly happen?” Jeongmin said while calming them down.

“We should meet at home this afternoon. It’s our birthday today. Noona said that she will cook something special for us but...” Youngmin cannot finish his word. He was sobbing so hard.

“But what?” Minwoo asked. Of course they become more curios!

“But... We... ff... found th... this...” Kwangmin managed to told them, even though he also sobbing.

 

‘WE HAVE YOUR SISTER... FOLLOW THIS ADDRESS... AND REMEMBER, IF THE POLICE KNOW, YOUR SISTER HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR IDIOT ACTION...’

 

“What the hell...”

“So, what are you planning to do now?” Minwoo asked.

“You and hyung must follow us. Don’t worry, we will definitely not tell the police,” Youngmin said. He’s calmer now.

“Mwoyo? Why must us?” Jeongmin asked. He looks surprised!

“We need back up! If something happen, at least you know where our body was,” Kwangmin added.

“What? Body? Are you going to die?” Minwoo asked.

“Yah, pabo! Everything can happen okay,” Youngmin said and smacked Minwoo head.

“Hyung! It’s hurt!” Minwoo protested.

“You deserve it!”

“Hey! Hey! Could you please stop?” Kwangmin said.

“Call!” Jeongmin said.

“Huh? Call?” Youngmin and Kwangmin asked in the same time.

“Tch... Twins...” Minwoo mumbled.

“What did you say?” Youngmin asked.

“Huh? Nothing~” Minwoo said and grinned.

“You’re dead, maknae-nim,” Youngmin glared.

“Mwo? I didn’t say anything,” Minwoo defend himself.

“Stop defending yourself. I heard it too,” Kwangmin added. Minwoo just grinned.

“Minwoo-yah! Follow me or not?” Jeongmin asked.

“Huh? Follow to where?” Minwoo asked.

“When you will not be idiot, huh?” Youngmin pulled his hair.

“What? Yahh~ It’s hurt!”

“Kaja!” Jeongmin said.

 

*****

 

In an abandoned warehouse...

“Noona!” – Youngmin

“Noona!!! Where are you?!!” – Kwangmin.

“Nice job boys...” a voice uttered.

“Huh? Who are you?” Youngmin asked. The man was dressed all in black. He also wears a mask.

“Me? Man in black,”

“Yahh Mr. MIB! Where’s our noona?” Kwangmin asked.

“Eh? MIB?” the man asked. Even he wore a mask, still his body language tells that he’s didn’t get what MIB stands for.

“Aishh... If you’re an idiot, it better for you not to be a kidnapper or what so ever,” Youngmin said and sighed.

“Mwo? How dare you...”

“MIB stands for Man In Black, stupid criminal,” Kwangmin said. Mr. MIB did startled!

“Boys!!!!!!!!”

“Noona?! Noona!! Where are you?!!” Kwangmin shouted.

“Help me!!!!!”

“You’re dead Mr. MIB if something happen to our noona,” Youngmin said and kick Mr. MIB with his powerful spin kick. >.<

 

*****

 

“Noona! Are you okay?” Kwangmin immediately check on Hana when he found her.

“Get me out of here,” Hana said. She looks really terrified.

“Shhh... Don’t worry, your twin brothers are here,” Kwangmin said and winked. Hana chuckled.

“Not so fast young man...” the second man said. He also was all black.

“Who are you? Mr. MIB II?” Kwangmin asked.

“Eh? MIB? What’s that?” like a fool, the man asked.

“Aishh... It’s true that you’re both stupid criminal I’ve ever met,” Kwangmin said and shook his head.

“Mwo? What did you say?” the man said.

“MIB... Man In Black, pabo!” Kwangmin said and smacked his head.

“Yahh~~” Mr. MIB II protested.

“Huh? Sounds familiar... By any chance, who are you?” Kwangmin asked. He was face to face with Mr. MIB II.

“Mwo? Who am I? As you know, I’m the one who kidnapped your sister,” the man said. He’s sweating!

“Oh, chinja? Okay then,” Kwangmin annoyingly said.

“Yahh~ What are you doing?” the man asked. When he saw Kwangmin untie Hana.

“What else? To bring my sister home and handed you to police,” Kwangmin said with poker face.

“Yahh!! Can you be faster! This man almost KO!” Youngmin shouted.

“Chakkanman!”

“What did Youngmin do?” Hana asked.

“Huh? Well, he’s dealing with Mr. MIB I,” Kwangmin said and grinned.

“What?!!”

“Yahh~ Faster!” Youngmin said while he’s walking into the room with Mr. MIB I. Well, it’s more like walking while fighting anyway... >.<

“You’ll be dead too,” Mr. MIB II said and started to attack Kwangmin.

“Oh, really?” Kwangmin asked with annoying face. With a single blast, Mr. MIB II knock out.

“Yahh~ Are you really a criminal?” Kwangmin asked and grabbed Mr. MIB II collar.

 

*****

 

“Do you want some more, huh?” Youngmin asked while smriking.

“Yahh~ Why did you so pro?” the man asked.

“Haha~ I learnt it, pabo!” Youngmin said and released a deadly punch on the man face.

“Yahh~ It’s hurt you know!” the man said while wiping his blood. His nose was bleeding.

“How can you call yourself a criminal if you don’t even know how to fight?” Youngmin asked. He skilfully avoided all the punch from the opponent. Since his opponent obviously not an expert, he easily can take advantage and attack him.

“You’ll dead,” Youngmin said and smirked. He punched the man face hardly before finally kicked his manly part. And of course the man groaned! It was deadly hurt!

“Yahh~~!! Stop it!!” Jeongmin yelled.

“Huh? Hyung? Didn’t we tell you to stay silent in the car?” Youngmin asked.

“Yahh~ Stop it. They’re not the real criminal. They’re your hyungs,” Minwoo added.

“MWO?!!!!!” they shouted together.

 

====================================================================================

Updated!!

Sorry for the late update... *bow*

I was super busy with anything....

I need to do this... that... =,=

For the sake to further stduy...

Anyway, enjoy it!! ^^

I'll post the 2nd part tomorrow...

Please bear with me...

And also don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!! ^^

 

=by the time I posting this, it's already 0104 in my country=