5th Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

November...

*****

 

We were practising our new dance routine for our comeback and it does tiring! And there‘s also another reason that makes me down... It was her... Almost 1 month I never saw her. The twins also never talked about her...

“Hyung! Why did you look so bad?” Minwoo asked.

“Huh? Bad? What do you mean?”

“Umph... Well... You look kinda lost something. How should I say, eh?” Minwoo ruffled his hair.

“What? What’s wrong with me?” I asked back. Obviously I not satisfied with his explanation.

“You look like a man who broke up with his girlfriend,” Kwangmin said innocently. I’m a little bit startled. How did he know? o.O

“Yahh, hyung. Just admit it that you’re in love,” Youngmin added and put his hand on Kwangmin shoulder.

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... You can’t hide it from us,” Kwangmin said while shaking his head.

“Yahh~~ Shhh... Or I’ll kill you,” I said and glared at them.

“Only noona can kill us,” Kwangmin said and stuck his tongue to me. Aisshh~~ This little boy...

“Hyung, you’re in love with noona, eh?” Youngmin whispered to me. I widened my eyes.

“How’d you know?” I asked back.

“It shown everywhere, hyung,” he said and smirked. I was left dumbfounded!

 

*****

 

“Boys! I have an announcement for you guys!” the manager said.

“What’s wrong manager hyung?” Donghyun asked.

“You’ll have a new manager. She actually supposed to be the twin manager but I asked her to be your manager as well since I’ll be away for 2 months,” the manager explained.

“Who is she?” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together.

“You all already knew her,” the manager said and smiled.

“We did?” they all asked in unison.

“Yeah! Let me introduce her. Miss!”

“Noona?!!!” the twin yelled.

“Hello guys! Nice to see you again,” Hana said and winked.

“Wait... You’ll be OUR manager?” Donghyun asked.

“Nae? Why?” Hana asked back.

“Err... Nothing,” Donhyung replied. He still looks shocked.

“So boys, be nice to her, arasseo?”

“Nae~~”

 

*****

 

“Noona! Why didn’t you tell us, huh?” Youngmin said while pinched my cheeks.

“Yahh~ It’s hurt,” I said.

“That’s how we feel when you pinched our cheeks,” Kwangmin said and grinned. He was holding my hands tight. I can’t move an inch!

“Yahh~~ Let me go!” I said again. Finally they let me go.

“Tell us, palli!” Youngmin said. Kwangmin sat beside him.

“Okay, okay! The manager hyung offered to me to be your manager and of course I agreed but I never thought that he’ll ask me to be Boyfriend manager,” I said.

“But, don’t you think its suit you well? I mean you, as a manager,” Youngmin added.

“Why not? I would like to try something new,” I said and smiled.

“You know what, you’re weird. Chinja weird,” Kwangmin said.

“What? Weird?” I asked and glared at him but he ignored it.

“Pikachu, let’s go up. I have something to tell you,” Youngmin dragged Kwangmin to upstairs. I knew they’re mad and sulking but nevermind. Tomorrow, definitely they’ll be okay... ^^

 

*****

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Hyunseong asked.

“Welcome party,” Donghyun said and grinned.

“Welcome party? With these stuff?” Jeongmin said.

“Yeah! I promise you, it will be fun,” Donghyun said and winked.

“Hyung!!!”

“Aishh~~ Didn’t they tired of shouting? What?” Donghyun said.

“Hyung, everything ready?” Kwangmin said. He’s excited!

“Don’t worry, everything is here,” Donghyun said.

“What are you guys planning?” Minwoo asked. They seemed lost. Youngmin told them the whole plan and they laughed.

“Yah, hyung! Don’t you afraid that she’ll KILL you?” Minwoo asked Youngmin.

“Nope, we don’t!” Youngmin replied and grinned.

“Hyung, it’s your turn now,” Kwangmin said and winked.

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” Donghyun said and left them.

 

“Hey, Hana! What are you doing here?” Donghyun asked Hana once he spotted her.

“Oh, Donghyun-ssi! Have you seen the twin?” Hana asked.

“Nae? The twin? Yes...” Donghyun replied.

“Where are they?” Hana asked.

“Follow me,” Donghyun said. He’s hiding his evil smile.

“Follow you?” Hana asked with ‘o.O’ expression.

“Yeah, follow me. I’ll tell you where they are,” Donghyun said. He mentally laughed! They’re definitely dead! >.<

“Well, okay,” Hana agreed and followed him. Donghyun brought her to their big empty room. It was the room where they play around, bickering together and chasing each other. Donghyun stepped in first so Hana wouldn’t suspects anything.

Bukkkk!!!!

“Surprise!!!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together. Hana’s face was covered with cream pie. She looks like a zombie!

“What the hell...” before she couldn’t finish her word, there’s another attack. This time, it’s from Donghyun.

“Donghyun?!”

“Mianhe~ Guys, run!!” Donghyun said and dragged the twin. They laughed while running. Hana was chasing them. It looks like Jerry being chased by Tom in Tom & Jerry Show. The only difference from the real show is they have 3 Jerry. Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo already rolled down on the floor. They laughed like a crazy man.

“Yahh~ Stop it!” Hana said. She’s stopped in front of the table. There’re another 3 cream pie on the table. She’s planning something in her mind.

“Nope, we’ll not!” Donghyun said and stuck his tongue. Youngmin and Kwangmin already giggled.

“Donghyun, why did I think this is all your idea, huh?” Hana said while reaching him. She said something to the twin and of course, through eye communication. They left Donghyun alone.

“Mwo? It’s us... Yahh~ Where are you going?” Donghyun said when he realized that he was trapped. Thanks to the wall. >.<

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...” Hana said.

“What?” Donghyun asked. Their faces were just an inch apart. His heart skipped a beat. Anytime he could kiss Hana lips.

“Hahahaha~ Mianhe~” Hana said and bukkk!! His face also covered with cream pie.

“What?” Donghyun whined.

“Sorry hyung,” Youngmin said and do the second attack. Kwangmin proceed with the third attack. Now, both Donghyun and Hana were covered with cream on their face.

“Hahahahahahaha~~ Zombie couple,” Youngmin said and laugh.

“Zombie couple? It sounds good anyway,” Hyunseong added. They cannot decide whether both of them were blushing or not because the cream was too thick! Youngmin dragged Kwangmin and Minwoo to somewhere.

“Hyung!” Youngmin yelled.

“What?” Donghyun asked.

“Where’s ‘that’ thing?” Kwangmin asked.

“Inside my locker!” without hesitation, Donghyun replied. 10 minutes later, the three of them come with grinned on their face.

“Where are you going?” Hana asked.

“Nowhere!” Kwangmin said. Hana and Donghyun looks at one another.

“Noona, hyung! Look at your back!” Kwangmin said. They both turned together and...

“Minwoo!!!!”

“Youngmin!!!!”

Kwangmin, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin laughed. Donghyun and Hana have been sprayed with whipped cream by Youngmin and Minwoo!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada!!! Updated! ^^

So, tell me, what do you think? Interesting or boring??

Palli! Palli!

Tell me your thought...

I won't eat you anyway... >.<

Comments, Subcribes and Upvoted!!!

*throw hearts like Woohyun*