12th Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

June...

*****

 

“Noona!! Faster!!!!” the twin shouted from downstairs. I just ignored them. They’re over excited because our parents will come home today...

Yes, they will come home from UK!!!

Hahahaha~~ *flip*

I do excited too but they just too much... ==”

“Noona!!”

“5 minutes more!!!” I shouted back. Sometimes they’re annoying...

 

“Yahh~~ What are you doing?” I asked when I saw they dressed like a clown.

“Why? Can’t we make surprised to Omma and Appa by wearing this?” Youngmin asked. I just shook my head.

“Stop being childish and go change right now!” I said. They just obeyed my order.

 

*****

 

“Hyung! Why did you come with us too?” Kwangmin asked. He really dissatisfied.

“Wae? Can’t I? I’m your brother-in-law-to-be, remember?” Donghyun replied. He’s driving.

“I don’t care! There should only us who greet Omma and Appa,” Youngmin added. Hana just laughed.

“Yahh~ When will you stop being childish? It wasn’t a sin if hyung follow us,” Hana said. Youngmin and Kwangmin pouted.

“Boys, stop pouting. Omma and Appa definitely don’t want to see you guys like this,” Hana said and pinched their cheeks.

“Noona~~~” they both said.

 

“Omma!!!!” Kwangmin ran towards his Omma. Youngmin too.

“I miss you guys so much...” Mrs. Jo said and kissed their cheeks simultaneously.

“Omma~~ We are not little kids anymore,” Youngmin protested.

“Hahaha~~ Yes, you are. Forever, you both will be my little kids,” Mrs. Jo said and ruffled Youngmin hair. Youngmin smiled and hugged his mom.

“Where’s your noona?” Mr. Jo asked when he couldn’t find her daughter.

“She’s walking with Donghyun hyung,” Kwangmin replied. He moved to hug his father now.

“Donghyun hyung? Who?” Mr. Jo asked.

“Noona’s boyfriend,” Youngmin said.

“What did you say, Youngmin?” Hana suddenly said and pulled Youngmin ear.

“Noona~~ It’s hurt!!” Youngmin said, half yelled.

“Why did you tell them, huh?” Hana whispered to Youngmin. Her face already turned red.

“I thought Omma and Appa already knew about it,” Youngmin said. His face was stiffed!!

“Hana, let go of him,” Mr. Jo said. Hana did as he said.

“By the way, who is this?” Mrs. Jo asked while looking at Donghyun. Donghyun looks a little bit shy.

“Well... Err... He’s my boyfriend,” Hana said and smile shyly.

“And he also our group leader,” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together.

“Oh~~ So, what is your name, young boy?” Mr. Jo asked and shook hand with him.

“I’m Kim Donghyun,” Donghyun said and bowed.

“So, how long since you have being Hana boy?” Mrs. Jo asked and smiled.

“Well, not so long but almost 1 year,” Donghyun smiled shyly.

“Oh, really? Hana, why didn’t you tell us about him?” Mr. Jo asked. Hana just lowered her head. She was ashamed!

“Honey, I think we should get them married soon,” Mrs. Jo said and winked. Mr. Jo shook his head.

Hana startled!

Donghyun speechless!

The twins jaw dropped!

 

*****

 

“Hyungs!!!!!!!!” the twins shouted together while running into the studio.

“What this chaos all about?” Hyunseong asked.

“Donghyun hyung will get married!!” they said and jumping around like a little kids.

“Huh? Are you kidding me?” Jeongmin asked with ‘o.O’ expression.

“Did our faces look like we’re kidding?” Kwangmin said.

“I don’t think so,” Minwoo said.

“Then, you’re right little boy,” Youngmin said and ruffled Minwoo hair.

“Yahh~~” Minwoo protested. Youngmin just grinned.

“But, he will get married with whom?” Hyunseong asked. Youngmin and Kwangmin looks at each other.

“With Noona!!” they said and grinned.

“MWOO?!!!”

 

“Noona??!! But they just know each other not even for 1 year,” Hyunseong said.

“It’s all ours parents plan. So, let’s get ready to party!” Kwangmin said and grinned.

“Party? What party?” Jeongminn asked while rubbing his head.

“Hyung~ Are you a pabo?” Youngmin asked and stuck his tongue out.

“Yahh! Youngmin!!” Jeongmin glared.

“Wekkk!!!” Youngmin stuck his tongue again and hid behind Kwangmin.

“Yahh, hyung! Why did you come out first? It suppose me to come out first and be the hyung, not you, little boy,” Kwangmin said and shook his head.

“Yahh~~ I’m your hyung, okay! How dare you to talk to me like that?” Youngmin said and give a deadly glare to his twin.

“Whatever~~” Kwangmin said with annoying face. Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo just watch they bickered. xD

“You’re dead little brother,” Youngmin said and climbed onto his twin back.

“Yahh~~ Hyung! What are you doing?!! Get down of me!! You’re heavy!!” Kwangmin said while trying to make Youngmin get down.

“Not until I’m done with you,” Youngmin said and pulled his twin hairs.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!” Kwangmin yelled.

 

*****

 

“Hyung!!!!!!”

“Huh? Isn’t that Kwangmin?” Donghyun asked Hana. They’re on their way to the studio.

“I guess so. They must be bickering around again,” Hana said while shook his head. Donghyun just smiled. They intertwined their fingers and walked together. ^^

“Are you ready?” Donghyun asked.

“Ready? Ready for what?” Hana asked back.

“Aishh~~ Don’t say that my girlfriend have a very poor memory,” Donghyun said while ruffling Hana’s hair.

“Yahh~~”

“Hahaha... You look cute,” Donghyun said with puppy eyes. Hana chuckled.

“So, why don’t you tell me, why must I be ready?” she said.

“You have to be ready to tell them that we are getting married by the end of this month,” Donghyun said and winked.

“Yahh~~ Should we tell them now?” Hana asked. She looks confused.

“Why not? Even if we don’t tell them right now, there will be someone whom told them,” Donghyun said and smiled.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Hana asked and looked at Donghyun.

“Your twin brother,” Donghyun said and grinned.

“Tch...”

 

*****

 

“Yahh~~ Why did both of you leaked the secret?” she said while pulling her brothers ears. It’s looked funny and pity too... >.<

“Mainhe noona~~~ Mainhe~~” the twins said. Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo already rolling down on the floor, laughing.

“Why you both cannot keep the secret for a while? Did you need to brag anything, huh?” she said again. She looks really mad.

“We are sorry. We didn’t mean to leak it. We just too excited,” Youngmin said while lowering his head. Kwangmin too.

“Hana, just forgive them,” I said. Well, soon I’ll be their brother-in-law so sometimes I need to backup them too... ^^

“Noona, hyung was right. They didn’t do anything wrong. It’s normal for us, a human being to be excited when their loved one will marry,” Hyunseong said.

“Huh?” Hana said.

“Hana, it’s enough. Just forgive them,” I said again. Somehow, I felt pity to Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Okay, I’ll forgive both of you but you two must be the flower boys on my wedding,” Hana said and smiled.

“Jinjja??!! Hooray!!!” they both said together. Sincerely I said, they both have the perfect telepathy.

“Why are you so excited, huh?” Hana asked.

“Noona really wants to know?” Kwangmin said while wiggling his brows. Hana just shook her head. I myself also curios. Why they were so excited?? o.O

“Firstly, because we are forgiven,” Kwangmin said.

“Secondly, because we will be your flower boys! Even if you didn’t ask us to be your flower boys, we will still beg you until you agree, right twin?” Youngmin added and winked to Kwangmin.

“Absolutely right, hyung,” Kwangmin said and grinned. I was very happy to see their brotherhoods. It’s such a perfect combo.

“Tch...”

“Noona, I want to be your flower boys too,” Minwoo suddenly said. Everyone eyes was on him.

“Waeyo? Can’t I?” he said again. We all burst into laugther.

“Huh? Why did you all laugh at me?” he said again.

“There’s nothing,” Hana said, still with her laugh.

“So, can I? Please noona~~” he said with puppy eyes. I can’t help myself to laugh.

“Noona, please~~” Kwangmin said too. Hana looks at Kwangmin. Youngmin shook his head.

“Well... Okay!!” she said. The twins and Minwoo jumping around like a little children... ==”

“Thanks noona!! I love you,” Minwoo said and winked. Hana chuckled. I really hope that we will live happily ever after. I can’t wait for the most memorable day for us... ^^