4th Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

October...

*****

 

“Kyaa~~ Noona, you’re genius!” Minwoo said with thumbs up. I laughed.

“Not so genius, young boy,” I pinched his cheeks.

“Noona, ‘sometwo’ are jealous,” Minwoo said. I giggled. I knew who he meant.

“Boys, come here!” I said to my brothers. Their faces were stiffed and it’s funny!  >.<

“Jealous, huh?” I said and ruffled their hair. They nodded.

“Hahaha~ Why should you both jealous? You’re my only little naughty, handsome and idiot brothers,” I said and kissed their cheeks.

“But still we’re jealous,” Kwangmin said.

“It’s like you are his sister,” Youngmin pouted.

“Hahaha~ Don’t worry, I don’t have any other brothers beside you both,” I said again. They’re sulking and I knew it.

“Promise?” they asked together.

“Promise. Now, go and get your books. I’ll teach you. Tomorrow is the examination, remember?”  I said. They nodded and get their book.

“Settle?” a voice uttered.

“Huh?” I said and look at the voice owner. It’s Donghyun.

“What happen?” he asked. He’s not bad. Hehehe... >.<

“Jealous. They jealous because I’m close to Minwoo,” I said.

“What? Are you serious?” he said and smirked.

“Yeah~ That were them when it comes to me. Nobody can steal me from them,” I said.

“Wahh~~ Overprotective little brothers,” he said and chuckled.

“You’re right,” I replied. They’re already on their way toward us.

“Noona, teach us!” Kwangmin said and pouted.

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” I said and pinched his nose. Donghyun left us alone.

 

*****

 

“Hey, relax okay,” Donghyun said when he saw Hana was anxious.

“I hope they’ll pass the examination,” Hana replied

“Coffee?” Donghyun offered a glass of coffee to Hana.

“Huh? Thanks,” Hana said and sat beside him.

“So, what are you doing now? Working?” he asked.

“Nae? Not exactly. I’m monitoring Appa’s company since he wasn’t here,” Hana replied and sipped the coffee.

“Oh~ Where is him?”

“Appa and Omma are in UK right now. Further their study in Ph.D,” Hana replied.

“Wahh~~ Then you three must be really genius,” Donghyun amazed. Hana chuckled.

“Haha~ Not exactly. Maybe we did inherit their intelligence but still we need to study smart for the good grades,” Hana said and smiled. Donghyun stared at her. Hana felt uncomfortable.

“Donghyun-ssi, is there something wrong with my face?” Hana asked while touching her face.

“Nothing’s wrong. It just perfect,” Donghyun said and smiled. Hana blushed!

“Noona!!!” the maknae shouted. They’re running towards them.

“Easy boy, easy. What’s the matter?” Hana asked.

“We did it! We passed the examination!” they said and jumped in a circle. Always a little children. -.-‘

“Congratulations!” Donghyun said and hugged them.

“Thanks noona!” they said. Youngmin hugged Hana, Kwangmin too. Then Minwoo hugged Youngmin. Hana cannot do anything.

“I want the hug too!” Donghyun said and hugged Kwangmin. They look at him but later they didn’t care. They’re hugging each other again. Everybody looks at them with weird face. Well, there’s a human burger! >.<

 

*****

 

“For maknae line!” Donghyun said and tossed the glass. Don’t misunderstood, we’re not drinking alcohol. We’re drinking carbonated drink only. >.<

“Noona, it’s sad that you’ll leave us soon,” Jeongmin said.

“Yeah! I agree,” Minwoo said.

“Me too,” Hyunseong added.

“We’re not!” the twin said innocently. I glared at them.

“Hyung, didn’t you sad that noona will leaving?” Minwoo asked Donghyun. I look at him. Well, I’m kinda sad too to leave them. Especially him...

“Huh? Of course I am. I can’t bully you guys anymore,” Donghyun said and pouted. I laughed hard. They all stared at me.

“Mianhe~~ Hahaha~~ But... Haha... He looks funny when he pouted,” I managed to say. My stomach was hurt due to excessive laugh.

“Noona, you’re weird,” Youngmin said.

“Waeyo?” I said, still with my laugh.

“You can be the SCARIEST sister but you also can be the CRAZIEST sister,” Kwangmin said.

“What?” I immediately stop laughing. I glared at him.

“It’s true, noona!” they said together.

“Youngmin~~ Kwangmin~~” I stressed my voice.

“What?” they asked in unison.

“Don’t regret with your words,” I said and walked towards them. The others just follow me with their eyes.

“What do you want to do?” they asked again.

“I’ll do this...” I said and poured water on them. One bottles each.

“Noona!!!!!” they screamed. I laughed like a crazy fella. They too. My naughty brothers were all wet.

“Hyung~~” Kwangmin poked his hyung cheek.

“What? It’s your fault,” Youngmin said.

“Nae? Why me? You’re the one who said noona was weird. I just added it,” Kwangmin defended himself.

“Nope! You!” Youngmin said.

“You!” Kwangmin pushed Youngmin.

“Yahh~~” Youngmin said and pushed him back.

“Boys!!” I shouted. They all covered their ears except Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“What??!!!” they said.

“Stop bickering!” I said and pulled their ears.

“Noona~~” they protested. The other members laughed like crazy.

“Hahahahahaha~~ It’s fun to see the twins being bullied by their noona... Hahaha~” Hyunseong said.

“Yahh, Hana! Stop it! Our stomach already hurt... Hahahaha~” Donghyun said with his laugh.

“I know how to make it more fun,” I said and grabbed another bottle of plain water.

“Huh? How?” Donghyun asked with ‘o.O’ expression.

“This,” I said and poured the water on him. He surprised!

“Hahaha~ Noona, you’re the best!” they all said including my brothers.

“Hana!!!!” Donghyun whinned.

“Noona, run!!!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said. As they say, I ran away. Donghyun was chasing me! By the way, we all in our house... ^^