9th Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

March...

*****

 

“Hana, let’s have a date tomorrow?” Donghyun asked Hana. They’re on the phone right now.

“Date? Hmmm... Okay,” Hana agreed.

“Chinja? Wah~ I can’t wait,” Donghyun said happily. Hana giggled.

“Hyung! On the phone with noona, eh?” Youngmin voice makes Donghyun startled. He glared at Youngmin but it doesn’t work. Kwangmin already took the phone.

“Noona! Where are you?” Kwangmin said while activating loud speaker.

“Huh? Kwangmin? What did you do with hyung phone?” Hana asked. She must be puzzled right now.

“I stole it. Noona, let’s go out tomorrow?” Youngmin asked. Donghyun tried to get it back but it’s a waste.

“Uh? Ermm... I have a date with hyung tomorrow,” Hana said happily.

“What?!!” they both shouted at the same time. Donghyun covered his ears.

“Yahh~ I’m not deaf yet! No need to shout like that!” Hana said.

“Hehehe~ Miahn... But, can we join you guys tomorrow? Promise, there won’t be any chaos or anything. We’ll leave you both alone. Please~~” Kwangmin said.

“Ask you hyung,” Hana said.

“Hyung?” Youngmin asked.

“Nope!” Donghyun said while shaking his head.

“Please~~~~” Kwangmin said with his cute face. They can hear Hana chuckled.

“Yeah hyung, please~~~” Youngmin did the same as Kwangmin. Finally Donghyun giggled. Who can resist their adorable cute face anyway, right? ;)

“Arasseo! Arasseo! But where did you want to go?” Donghyun asked.

“Amusement park!” they said and grinned.

“What?!!” Donghyun and Hana shouted at the same time!

 

*****

 

“Wahh~ Hyung, let’s ride a roller coaster?” Kwangmin asked Youngmin. Donghyun and I walked together behind them. We’re couple anyway. >.<

“Okay, let’s go!” Youngmin hold Kwangmin hands and ran together.

“When will they grow up, huh?” Donghyun asked.

“They’ll never grow up,” I replied and smiled.

“Well, sometimes they do bothersome but just too adorable. They never shown that side when they’re with Boyfriend,” Donghyun said again.  We’re walking around the amusement park. I smiled.

“They only become like that when they’re with someone that they really trust and can rely on. It’s now that you’re my boyfriend and of course they do trust and rely on you,” I said and hold his hand.

“So, that’s mean I’m their big brother right now?” he asked. I just shook my head.

“Yup! As long as you’re my boyfriend, they will consider you as their big brother,” I said again. I can see he smiled.

“Yahh~ I’ll be your boyfriend forever!” he pouted. I can’t help but to laugh!

“Hey! Don’t pout like that or...” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Or what?” he asked with ‘o.O’ expression.

“Uh? Nothing,” I said and looked away. I knew my face was blushing right now.

“Hana~”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you... Seriously, I love you with all my heart,” he said and looked deep into my eyes. I can see the sincerity in his eyes.

“Me too. Want to know something?” I asked.

“What?”

“You’re the first ever man that I’ve date,” I said and smiled.

“Mwo? Are you kidding me? How can a woman with angel-like face never dated before?” he asked, disbelief.

“Yeah!  It’s true. I never date someone before so I never knew how the feeling of being left,” I said. He looks startled a little.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Huh? Nothing. Hana, listen to me. As long as you’re my girlfriend, I promise that I’ll never hurt you and I definitely will never leave you,” he said. I smiled.

“Promise?”

“Promise!” he said again. I giggled.

“Gomawo~” I said and kissed his cheeks.

“Huh? Cheeks only?” he asked while putting his finger on his lips.

“Nope! Wekk!” I stuck my tongue out and ran away.

“Hana!!” he shouted and started chasing me. This is amusement park so they didn’t look weird at us. >.< Hahaha~

“Hana~ You’ll regret it!” he said again. Still, I’m in the front.

“Chinja?” I said again. I don’t know where I was running to. I just run and run.

“Uh? A park?” I stopped.

“A park in an amusement park? Wahh~~”

“Gotcha!” someone back hugging me.

“What the...”

“Hahaha~ As I said, you’ll regret for running away,” Donghyun whispered to me. It does send a chill to my spine!

“What are you gonna do, huh?” I asked. He turned me around so that I can face him.

“This...” he said and tilt up my face. Well, he just slightly higher than me. Hehehe~~ >.<

“What ‘this’?” I asked again. Our faces just a few inches away. The beating in my hearts already scattered away.

“Saranghae...” he leaned forward and kissed my lips. I smiled between the kissed and wrapped my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. He pulled me closer to him. It was our first kiss anyway! Kkk~~

“Noona?” – Kwangmin

“Hyung?” -  Youngmin

“Yucks! Hyung, don’t look at them!” Kwangmin said and covered Youngmin eyes.

“Yahh! You too,” Youngmin also covered Kwangmin eyes.

We startled! How did they find us, here? I looked at Donghyun. He’s blushing! And yeah, me too! They saw we’re kissing! >.<

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Already done?” Youngmin asked.

“Yahh~” Donghyun said.

“Hahaha~ Sorry, wrong timing,” Kwangmin said and grinned.

“Tell me, palli! What are you guys doing here?” I asked again.

“We just walking here, looking for girlfriend,” Youngmin said and grinned.

“Hey, boys! You can open your eyes now,” Donghyun said.

“Okay!” they both said together.

“Don’t worry noona, hyung. We considered as we didn’t see anything just now,” Kwangmin said and winked. I glared at them but they just grinned.

“How was the ride? Fun or terrify?” Donghyun asked. I nodded my head.

“It was fun but he never let me go! He just hugged me all the way!” Youngmin said while poking Kwangmin cheeks.

“Yahh, hyung!” Kwangmin pouted.

“Why? Want me to kiss it?” Youngmin said.

“Yucks!”

“Well, we’re siblings anyway!” Youngmin said and kissed his twin’s pout away.

“Hyung!!!!” Kwangmin shouted while wiping his lips.

“Hahahaha~~ Wekk~~” Youngmin stuck his tongue and hiding behind Donghyun.

“What? Don’t involve me into this!” Donghyun said. I already laughed!

“You’re dead, hyung!” Kwangmin said and did the counter attack.

“What you will do, huh?” Youngmin asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Just wait and see!!!” Kwangmin replied. Now, they’re running around like a little boy. Donghyun and I smiled.

“They always bickering like this, huh?” he asked.

“Yup! Always!” I replied and smiled.

“I bet they will never grow up,” he said and smiled.

“Yahh~ Why did you kiss me?” Youngmin shouted.

“You’re the one who kissed me first! Now, fair and square!” Kwangmin replied.

“What the... I’ll kill you, Pikachu!” Youngmin said and climb onto Kwangmin back.

“Yahh, hyung! You’re heavy! Get down!” Kwangmin said.

“Nope!” Youngmin replied and pulled Kwangmin hair.

“Hyung~~ It’s hurt!!” Kwangmin said.

“Serve you’re right!” Youngmin said. Kwangmin also pulled his hyung hair.

“Guys! Stop it!” I shouted. Donghyun beside me already covered his ears.

“What?!!” they both shouted together. We walked towards them.

“When will you two stop being naughty, huh?” I said and pulled their ears.

“Noona~~ It’s hurts!! Hyung~~” they both asked for sympathy from Donghyun but he just shook his head.

“Wanna be naughty again next time?”

“No~ Promise...” they said together.

“Okay,” I let go their ears.

“Hyung~~~” they both went to Donghyun.

“Hahaha~” he laughed.

“Don’t you pity us?” Youngmin asked with pitiful face.

“Nope,” Donghyun said and grinned.

“Hyung, look! They didn’t care at us anymore. Let’s go home together,” Kwangmin said and dragged Youngmin. They both walked together. Seriously, they’re sulking!

“Yahh~ Wait for us!” Donghyun said and dragged me too. They just walked.

“Boys, wait for me!” I said.

“What?!!” they both said and pouted.

“Since when did you both become so touching, huh?” I said and pinched their cheeks.

“I miss Omma,” Kwangmin said and started to sob.

“Me too,” Youngmin added. Well, my eyes started to water too. :’)

“Hey, you still have me and noona, right?” Donghyun said. He ruffled their hair. Well, he really looks like a big brother to them.

“But, we want Omma and Appa,” they both said.

“Shh... Stop crying okay. Tonight, we’ll call them, arasseo?” I said.

“Promise?” they asked again.

“Yeah, promise...” I said and smiled.

“Okay,” they said and wiped their own tears. You know, like a little boy wiping his tears... ^^

“Remember, we always love you,” I said and kissed Kwangmin cheeks while Donghyun kissed Youngmin cheeks.

“We love you too...” they said and returned the kiss.

I feel really happy... We’re like a perfect family... ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada!!!

Update again... ^^

I just can't stop to update this fics...

Well, I'm really into this... Kkk~~

Don't forget to Subscribe, Comment and Upvote! ^^

Enjoy reading it, nae? :)

Btw, sorry, this chapter was a bit longggg.... >.<

Love you olls, dear readers...

XOXO