2nd Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

August...

 

*****

 

“Omma~~ Come back soon,” Kwangmin said while sobbing. We’re in airport right now. Our parents will depart soon.

“Yahh~ Don’t be a crybaby! You’re grown up man!” Omma said. I knew she was holding her tears, just like me. :’(

“But I’m still your little boy,” Kwangmin said hugged Omma.

“Me too!” Youngmin added and also hugged Omma. I hugged Appa.

“Appa, call us often, nae?” I said. The tears already streamed down my cheeks.

“We will. Just take a good care of them,” Appa said and pointing at Youngmin and Kwangmin, at the time they have hugged Omma. We both walked towards them.

“Don’t be naughty. Be nice to your noona and also to your hyungs. Never skip practice, arasseo?” Omma said while caressing their cheeks.

“Huhuhu~~ Omma~~~”

“Yahh~~ Don’t cry too much. I’ll cry too,” Youngmin said in sobbed.

“Boys! Everybody looks at you right now,” I said.

“Huh?” Youngmin said. He’s the first one to response to my words.

“I don’t care,” Kwangmin said.

“Aigoo~~ My little boys never grown up, huh?” Appa said and pinched their cheeks. Finally they chuckled.

“Kaja, they’re late,” I said and pulled their hands. Kwangmin didn’t want to let go of Omma hands. He’s the youngest anyway! >.<

“Yahh~ Kwangmin-ah!” Youngmin helped me to pull him.

“Hyung~~~” he said and hugged Youngmin. He such a crybaby!

“Kids, we’re going first. Take care of your brothers, nae?” Omma gave her last words.

“Nae~ Don’t forget to call us!” I half shouted.

“Bye Omma, Appa! We’ll miss you!” Youngmin added.

“Come back soon!” Kwangmin said, still in his sobbed. We waved to them until they were no longer can be seen.

“Yahh~~ Stop crying,” I wiped Kwangmin tears.

“Noona~~ I miss them,” he started to sobbed again. Youngmin already hugged him.

“Stop it. I’ll treat you ice cream, okay?” I said and smiled.

“Ice cream? Okay!” he said and smiled. He’s trying hard to stop sobbing. We all walked together to the nearest ice cream shop.

 

*****

 

“Guys! Family meeting!” Donghyun said and went to the dance floor.

“Family meeting? What’s the matter?” Minwoo asked. They all shrugged.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Youngmin asked.

“Sit down first,” Donghyun glared. Youngmin grinned.

“Okay, now tell us. What’s wrong hyung?” Hyunseong said.

“Well, there will be university entrance examination...”

“What?!!” Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo shouted at the same time.

“Yahh~~ Let me finished my words!” Donghyun said and threw his sweat towel.

“Yahh~ Hyung! It’s dirty!” Youngmin said.

“Hyung, tell us, palli!” Minwoo said.

“Okay, okay! The examination will be held next month so YoungKwang and Minwoo must be prepare since only them haven’t enrol into the university,” Donghyun said and grinned.

“It’s not fair! We’re having our comeback yet we must study!” Kwangmin pouted.

“Hahahaha~ It’s your fate,” Jeongmin said and stuck his tongue to Kwangmin.

“Hyung!” Kwangmin said and started chasing Jeongmin.

“Yahh~ Kids! Stop playing!” Donghyun said but it’s a waste. Minwoo and Hyunseong alredy joined the ‘chasing event’.

“Yahh~ Wait for us!” Youngmin said dragged Donghyun into the event. Donghyun glared but Youngmin wore a poker face.

“Yahh, Kwangminnie, I’m tired!” Jeongmin said and stopped running.

“It’s your fault,” Kwangmin said and smacked Jeongmin head.

“Hahahahaha~~ You look like an old man,” Youngmin laughed at Donghyun. They all laughed, agreed with Youngmin, except Donghyun.

“Yahh! I’m your hyung! How could...” Donghyun stopped when he remembered something.

“How could what?” Hyunseong asked when their breathing became stable again.

“Ani~ Forget about it. Maknae line!” Donghyun called.

“Nae?” as usual, they all said in unison.

“Find a private tutor to teach you. You may have her/him in here. I mean you can ask her/him to teach you in our studio,” Donghyun said.

“What?! Private tutor?” Minwoo asked with widened eyes.

“Yeah~ A private tutor,”

“Okay, it’s great!” Youngmin and Kwangmin high five each other. They all look at them with puzzled face.

“What’s so ‘great’? Minwoo asked.

“You don’t have to worry, Minwoo. We have someone in our mind right now, right hyung?” Kwangmin winked to Youngmin.

“Definitely!” Youngmin replied and grinned.

“Who?” Minwoo asked.

“Noona!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together.

“Noona?!!” they all said, jaw dropped.