6th Month... (part 2)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

“May I talk to Miss Jo Hana family?” the doctor asked.

“We are!” the twin said together. The doctor look puzzled.

“They’re her twin little brother,” Donghyun said.

“Oh~ Okay, this way please,” the doctor said. Kwangmin grabbed Donghyun’s hand and dragged him.

“What’s wrong with our sister, doc?” Youngmin asked. He looks really worried.

“Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with her. She just suffered from high fever,” the doctor said.

“Thank God. I thought something bad was happened to her,” Kwangmin said, relieved.

“But may I know where your parents were?”

“Uh? They are in UK right now. Studying,” Youngmin simply said.

“Oh, I see. Are you her boyfriend?” the doctor asked Donghyun. The twins look at Donghyun.

“Nae? Yes, I am,” Donghyun replied. He’s blushed! The doctor just smiled.

After paid the bill, Donghyun drove them home. He decided to stay in their house tonight since tomorrow is weekend. At least he could take care of Hana.

 

*****

 

I woke up when a beam of light strike my eyes... It’s hurt... My head feel heavy...

“Noona, are you awake?” Youngmin asked. I just nodded.

“Noona, you got high fever! We sorry because we asked you to play with us,” Kwangmin said and lowered his head.

“Ani~~ It’s okay. I’m glad to see you guys happy,” I said and form a small smile.

“Breakfast ready~~” someone entered my room. It’s Donghyun! What did he do here? Oh, he’s with us...

“Hana, can you sit?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. I felt really weak.

“Boys, helps your sister to sit up. She needs to eat and take the medication,” he ordered. Magically, they followed his order. Strange...

“Say ahh~~” he said. I looked at him. He’s feeding me?! o.O

“Say ahhh~~” he said again.

“Ahh~~~” I said and there go a spoonful of porridge into my mouth but...

“Wae? It’s bad?” he asked. He looks really concern. I shook my head.

“Then?” he asked again. I covered my mouth. Seriously, I want to vomit!

“Youngmin! Get me a plastic or any container! Palli!” he said. Youngmin went into my bathroom and took out a small pail. I grabbed it from him and let all that entered my mouth just now, out.

“Are you okay?” he said and cupped my face. I glared at him but he ignored it.

“Kwangmin, can you go to the nearest mart and buy a chicken?” he asked.

“Nae but can I go with hyung?” Kwangmin said. I chuckled. Never wants to separate from his hyung.

“Arasseo! Arasseo! Aishh~~ You two really a twin,” he said and shook his head. As usual, the twin grinned as big as they can. Within minutes, they stormed out. Now, just Donghyun and me left.

“Donghyun, thanks,” I said and forces a small smile.

“It’s okay. Doesn’t matter at all,” he said and smiled. Somehow, I felt his smile was so warm and calming.

“Now, just get some rest, okay? Once I’m ready with the soup, I’ll wake you up,” he said and rearranged the blanket for me. I shook my head. Within moment, I fall asleep.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, what will you do with the chicken?” Kwangmin asked. I was washing the chicken.

“I’m gonna make chicken soup with ginseng. Youngmin, could you please check your sister temperature?” I asked him.

“Okay,” he said and went to Hana room.

“Hyung, isn’t this troubled you?” Kwangmin asked again.

“Nope,”

“You did this because you love noona?” he asked again.

“Yes”

“So, it’s true that you love noona,” he said and grinned. I look at him. Shoot! I just admit it, without I realized it! Well, I’m blushing right now!

“Can you stop asking me question and help me with the dishes,” I said to covered mistake.

“Changing the topic, huh?” he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Hyung, her fever getting lower,” Youngmin reported.

“Okay, good. Now you both help me with the lunch. It’s already noon and we should eat too,” I said and winked.

“Okay!” they said and started work.

 

*****

 

“Noona~ Noona~” Youngmin slowly shook Hana’s shoulder.

“Hmmm?” she said.

“Noona, it’s time for your medication,” Kwangmin said.

“Huh? Really?” Hana said and rubbed her eyes.

“Are you feeling better?” Donghyun asked. He was ready with a bowl of chicken soup. Hana nodded.

“Here, eat this,” Donghyun said.

“Hyung, why don’t you feed noona? She’s sick anyway,” Youngmin said with poker face. Hana look at Donghyun.

“Okay, okay,” finally Donghyun agreed. A small smile formed on Hana lips. It’s enough for Youngmin and Kwangmin to notice it.

“Hyung, let’s go downstairs. Let’s play Xbox,” Kwangmin said and dragged Youngmin to downstairs.

 

*****

 

“Donghyun, gomawo~,” I said and smiled. I’m really thankful to him.

“It’s okay. As long as my loved one got well back,” he said.

“Loved one?” I said. I cannot filter what he said but my heart already skipped a beat.

“Huh? Err... Just forget it,” he said and grinned.

“Are you hiding something from me?” I asked. I really feel better right now. Maybe because of the soup that he makes... >.<

“I tell you when you’re well again,” he said and winked.

“Donghyun, I’m not kidding okay,” I said. I’m getting to lose patience.

“Me neither,” he said with poker face.

“Tch...”

“Stop talking and sleep. You’re not well yet. If you want to know what I’m hiding from you, get well soon,” he said. He helped me rearrange the blanket.

“Don’t worry about the twin. I’ll take care of them. Get well soon, eh?” he said again and kissed my forehead. I stunned!