7th Month...

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

January...

*****

 

“Noona! Welcome back!!” Minwoo said and hugged Hana. Still remember when Hana was sick? It took almost 2 weeks for her to fully recover.

“Youngmin and Kwangmin, next time if your sister get sick again, you’re dead,” the head manager teased.

“Hyung~~” they both pouted. All of them giggled.

“Yahh~ Don’t pouted like that? Want me to kiss it?” Hana wiggled her eyebrows.

“Yuck! No way!” they said and covered their mouth. All of them burst into laughter.

“Guys! I have important announcement,” the manager said.

“What is it?” Hyunseong asked.

“Hana will be assign to Financial Department since she qualified for it. And I’ll become your manager again,” the manager said.

“What?!” Donghyun said, half yelled. Everybody surprised with him.

“Wae? Any problem with it?”

“Err... Nothing,” he said and grinned. Youngmin and Kwangmin stare at him.

“Okay. So, Hana, tomorrow you’ll be work in the main building of Starship Ent. And welcome to the family,” the manager said and shook hand with her.

 

*****

 

“Hana, why didn’t you oppose it?” Donghyun asked. We’re in a restaurant right now. I mean all of BOYFRIEND.

“Hello Mr. Kim Donghyun. Listen carefully. When I was your manager, it didn’t meant that I’ll stay with you forever but when I work with STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT, that’s mean I’m a part of it. So, we’re family,” I said and smiled to him. I knew how he felt. I’m positive that he was developing a feelings towards me but afraid to admit it. Why’d I say like that? Because I also like him. ^^. I myself also starting to develop a feeling towards him. >.<

“Noona, did Appa and Omma knew about this?” Youngmin asked.

“No. They haven’t called us. It almost 7 months since they went to UK,” I said. Suddenly, I felt sad. Then, I felt someone squeezed my hand and it was Donghyun. He sat beside me anyway. >.<

“Why don’t we call them after this? I mean when we’re home,” Kwangmin suggested.

“Well, it’s great idea. Okay guys, after this let’s have dinner at our place,” I said.

“Wah! Chinjayo?!” they said in unison. I giggled.

“Yes,” I said and smiled. Donghyun who sat beside me already smiled broadly.

 

*****

 

“Wahhh~~~ Your house is sooooo BIG,” Minwoo said. I knew he was amazed by their mansion.

“Well, it wasn’t our house. Its’ our parents,” the twin said and grinned.

“Uh? How did you two say the exactly same words?” Jeongmin asked.

“That’s why we called twin,” they said together again and stick their tongues out.

“Geez~~”

“Boys, stop teasing your hyungs and help me in the kitchen! You too Donghyun-ssi,” Hana shouted from kitchen.

“Eh? Donghyun hyung too?” Hyunseong said.

“Are you dating noona?” Minwoo added.

“Shut up!” I glared at them but they just laughed.

“Hyung, palli! Before she becomes a MONSTER,” Kwangmin said. Unfortunately, he didn’t realize that Hana was standing right behind him.

“Monster, huh?” Hana said and pulled his ears. All of us laughed.

“Noona!! Mainhe~ Mianhe~” he said. Youngmin who stand beside him also laughed at his little brother.

“Hyung, help me~” Kwangmin said to Youngmin but Youngmin just wore a poker face.

“Hana, let him go. Let’s prepare dinner,” I said. She smiled and we head to the kitchen.

 

“Kyaa~~ This is not a usual dinner. This is a FEAST!” Minwoo said. Well, the table was full with many kinds of food.

“Thanks to your hyung,” she said. I suddenly blushed. They never knew that I love cooking.

“What? You mean Donghyun hyung? He cooked all this?” Hyunseong asked. His eyes already widened.

“Yeap, mostly he cooked,” she said again.

“Then, what these hyung did?” Minwoo asked.

“They? Just bickering and eating the food,” Hana said. The twins just grinned.

“Don’t blame us. You’re the one who wants us in the kitchen,” Youngmin said. Kwangmin nodded, agreed with his hyung.

“Whatever,” Hana said.

“Let’s eat,” I said to stop them from bickering again. It’s enough for me to witness them bickered in the kitchen just now.

 

*****

 

“Noona, can we sleep with you tonight?” Youngmin asked. We’re in the kitchen doing the dishes. The others members already went home. It’s already passed midnight anyway.

“Huh? But why? You can sleep with Kwangmin,” I said. A little bit strange with his request. They did sleep together. Youngmin didn’t want to be separate from his twin. So did Kwangmin.

“Well, we just want to sleep with you,” Kwangmin added.

“You too?” I replied.

“Please~~,” they said.

“Okay, okay. But let’s finished the dishes first, nae?” I said and smiled. They high five each other.

 

“Noona, what do you think about Donghyun hyung?” Youngmin asked. We already laid down on my king size bed. I was in the middle while Youngmin was on my right and Kwangmin was on my left.

“Huh? What kind of question is that?” I asked. We always talked openly. We almost never have secret between each other.

“I think hyung likes you. The way he took care of you when you’re sick, it just like a boyfriend who take care of his girlfriend,” Kwangmin added.

“Eh? Since when did you guys knew about love, huh?” I said and ruffled their hair.

“We’re man too, noona,” they said together. I giggled.

“Well, I don’t know what to say,” I said and covered my face with a small pillow. They sat up.

“Noona, you like hyung too, eh?” Youngmin said and grinned.

“What?” I said. Well, I’m kinda embarrassed. >.<

“Come on noona! Just tell us,” Kwangmin added.

“Okay, okay,” I said and sat up too.

“So, yes or no?” Youngmin asked.

“What do you think?” I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

“I said yes,” Kwangmin said.

“Me too,” Youngmin added.

“Then you both are correct,” I said and smiled.

“Chinja?!!”

“Well, yeah. I like him too,” I said. My face was totally red!

“Wah! Yeay!!” they said and hugged me. As usual, I was the meat, they were the bun. Human burger... -_-

“Did he confess to you?” Kwangmin asked.

“Nope! Waeyo?”

“Nothing,” he said and grinned. Youngmin too.

“What are you guys planning, huh?” I asked. Something fishy...

“Nothing! Noona, your birthday is next month right?” Youngmin asked.

“Yeah. February 13. Why?”

“We just want to confirm it,” Kwangmin said innocently.

“Confirm it? What for?” I asked. Seriously, I lost.

“Well, for something,” Youngmin said.

“What something?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Kwangmin said.

“Nothing?”

“Yeah, something nothing,” Youngmin said and grinned.

“Boys! Boys! Don’t make me confused,” I said and shook my head.

“Then let’s sleep,” they said and lay down together.

“Huh?” I looked at them with ‘o.O’ expression.

“Noona, let’s sleep,” Kwangmin said and pulled me down.

“Good night, noona. Love you,” Youngmin said and kissed my cheeks.

“I love you too, noona,” Kwangmin did the same.

“Good night too. I always love you guys,” I said and kissed their forehead. Within minutes, we drifted into dreamland...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada!!!

Updated!! ^^

But it's kinda lame and a little bit boring, right?  :(

Mianhe~~

Anyway, dont forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! ^^

And tell me what do you think, okay? >.^