8th Month... (part 2)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

“Good evening everybody! Today is special day for us. Today is Miss Jo Hana birthday or should I address her as Mrs. Kim? Haha~ You guys must be wondered why did I say like that, right? Well, today, our leader, Mr. Kim Donghyun already confessed to his lover that he loves her. And the lucky girl is Miss Jo Hana!” Minwoo said. He’s good at talking!

Oh, yeah! They’re celebrating double birthday today. It was Donghyun and Hana birthday party. All the employees were invited.

“Are you ready for something strange?” Minwoo asked the audience. They all cheered.

“Okay, let’s start with special performances from Youngmin and Kwangmin! For your information, Miss Jo Hana is their sister. Please welcome, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin!”

Everybody clapped. There’s video message.

“Noona~ It’s us, your naughty, idiot yet handsome brothers! Hehehe~ [Youngmin] Happy birthday noona! I wish you a long life! And please take a good care of us too. Not only Donghyun hyung. *pouted* [Kwangmin] And Donghyun hyung, happy birthday too! ^^ Please take a good care of noona. If we knew she’s crying because of you, you’ll be dead! *smirked* [Both] These are our special performances for you guys! Enjoy it!”

“Yahh, Donhyun-sii, what are they doing?” Hana whispered to Donghyun.

“I don’t know. They didn’t tell me anything,” Donghyun replied. Seriously, they didn’t tell him anything about these special performances. Even Hyunseong and Jeongmin didn’t know about this.

Later, a mascot appeared. It was Pikachu! It’s Kwangmin’s favourite but...

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Youngmin, the Pikachu,” he said and bowed. I can hear the audience cheered for him.

“I really hate doing this. But for our only sister, I rather wear this ugly mascot,” Youngmin said.

“What did you say, hyung?! Ugly mascot?” Kwangmin said and entered the stage with women dress! It was funny but he looks beautiful! Really gorgeous!

“Hahahaha... They’re crazy,” Hana said to Donghyun. Donghyun agreed with her.

“Hahahaha~ Yahh, Kwangminnie, you looks very cute,” Youngmin said with cute face.

“You too hyung! The Pikachu mascot really suits you,” Kwangmin replied and stuck his tongue out.

“What?!! Kwangmin!!” Youngmin started chasing Kwangmin even on the stage! The audience already laughed like a crazy!

“Help me!! This monster chases me!” Kwangmin shouted like a fine lady. Youngmin can help but to laugh.

“Yahh, hyung! Why did you laugh? You supposed to be scary like noona,” Kwangmin said innocently. Hana already glared at them.

“Hahahaha~ You’re dead Kwangmin! Noona will kill you tonight!” Youngmin said.

“You too, hyung! It was your idea to steal this,” Kwangmin pointed at the heels that he’s wearing.

“Yahh~ Shhh...” Youngmin said. The audience cannot stop laughing!

“Hahaha~ Wekk” Kwangmin stuck his tongue out. Youngmin chased him again but Gangnam Style song was played. And they both dance to the beat! Can you imagine someone with heels dancing Gangnam Style? And can you imagine someone with Pikachu mascot dances Gangnam Style? It’s weird and funny! >.<

“Kwangmin, get ready for the attack!” Youngmin said and get into position.

“What? Attack me?” Kwangmin asked.

“I already knew who you are! You’re the stupid alien that has been dumped into Pocket Monster (Pokemon) world and I’m here to vanish you!” Youngmin said. Don’t get me wrong, they’re acting. >.<

“What? How did you?” Kwangmin asked with surprised face.

“Get out of this world! The lightning attack! Pika~ Pika~ Pikachu~~” Youngmin said and the light lightning flashes!

“No!!!!!!” Kwangmin screamed as he was exactly being strike by the lightning.

“Hahahaha~ I’m Pikachu, the saver of Pokemon world,” Youngmin said and the story end. They audience gave them standing ovation.

 

*****

 

“Hyung! My feet hurt!” Kwangmin said to Youngmin.

“Yahh~ Me too. The mascot really makes me want to collapse. It’s damn heavy,” Youngmin sighed and jump onto the bed. They’re in their dorm.

“I don’t know how women could bear the pain on their feet only for the sake to wear high heels. How did noona endure it?” Kwangmin asked. Youngmin shrugged.

Someone knocked the door...

“Come in!” Youngmin shouted.

“Noona!” Kwangmin jumped out the bed and get Hana. Donghyun was there too.

“You too, hyung?” Youngmin asked. Donghyun grinned.

“Thanks a lot boys for the great birthday party,” Hana said and ruffled their hair.

“It’s nothing to compare to your love for us,” Youngmin said.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Hana said and smiled.

“Noona, why don’t you sleep with us tonight? It’s already late for you to go home alone,” Kwangmin suggested.

“Can I?” Hana asked Donghyun.

“Nae? Well, okay,” Donghyun said and smiled.

“Chinja, hyung? Kyaa~~ Gomawo~” Youngmin kissed his cheeks. He startled a little while.

“Hyung, you have to get ready to be kiss by us,” Kwangmin said and winked. Donghyun didn’t response at all!

“Yahh~ Stop teasing him,” Hana said and pinched their nose.

“Hahaha~” they both laughed. Finally, Donghyun also laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated again!! ^^

I don't know whether it's enough to make you laugh but this scene really make me smile alone like a crazy.. >.<

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! ^^

And sorry if the scene in part 1 didn't romantic at all...

I don't really know how to portray it... Mianhe~~