8th Month... (part 1)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

February...

*****

 

“Hyung, come here for a sec,” Kwangmin said and gestured ‘come to me’. Only Youngmin, Kwangmin and Donghyun in the practice room right now. The other 3 have something else to do.

“What?” Donghyun asked.

“Your birthday is on 12 February right?” Kwangmin asked.

“Yeah, next week. Waeyo?”

“Well, this is our idea. We really hope that you’ll agree with us,” Kwangmin added.

“Huh?” Donghyun said. He didn’t have any idea what was the twin were about.

“It’s like this...” Youngmin told Donghyun the whole plan.

“Bwo? Are you kidding me?” Donghyun asked.

“Did we look like we’re kidding?” they both asked. Donghyun shook his head.

“But... What if she said no?” Donghyun asked. He looks worried.

“Don’t worry. Just do as we say but you need to tell the other hyungs and Minwoo. They know nothing,” Kwangmin reminded.

“Okay but if we fail, you both dead,” Donghyun warned.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine," Youngmin said and winked.

 

*****

 

“Noona, don’t forget this evening, okay?” Youngmin yelled.

“Yeah! Don’t forget to come to our studio! Annyeong!” Kwangmin waved to Hana. Youngmin too.

 

“Kwangmin, where’s Hana?” Donghyun asked. Everybody knew that Donghyun have fall for Hana.

“She’ll come. Don’t worry hyung,” Kwangmin said and winked.

“Okay. I feel really nervous. Chinja...” Donghyun said while rubbing his hand. He should be nervous. He’ll confess to Hana on her birthday. Well, he only old by one day. His birthday was on 12 February while Hana’s on 13 February. ^^

“Little boys, come!” Hyunseong said.

“What? We’re not little boys!” the twin protested.

“Yes you are,” Hyunseong said and stuck his tongue out.

“Hyung!”

“Lalalala~~”

“She’s coming!!!!” Minwoo shouted while running towards them.

“What?!!”

 

*****

 

Hmmm.... Weird. Why this studio was too silent? Where’s everybody?

“Hello?” I said. No reply.

“Youngmin!”

“Noona?” Minwoo asked me.

“Oh, Minwoo. Where the others?” I asked.

“Them? They’re waiting for you in the room,” Minwoo said and grinned.

“Room? Which room?” I asked.

“That big room,” he said.

“Huh? Bring me to them,” I said.

“Okay. This way, princess,” he said.

“Princess?” I asked but he just grinned. Is today World Grin Day?

 

“Noona!” Youngmin and Kwangmin ran towards me. We hugged each other.

“Yah! Why I felt you both are hiding something from me?” I directly asked. In return, they GRINNED again.

“Noona, did you remember?” Kwangmin said and smiled.

“Remember what?”

“Don’t tell that you forgot this day,” Youngmin said.

“What? What so special about today?” I asked back.

“Aigoo~ ,” they both said together.

“What?” I said and suddenly it black out.

“Youngmin! Kwangmin! This is not funny at all!” I shouted. Well, I’m quite afraid of the dark.

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Hana~ Happy birthday to you~~” all the Boyfriend sang the birthday song to me.

I’m a silly girl, right? How can I forget my own birthday... *crying*

“Noona, happy birthday to you!” the twins said and kissed my cheeks. Then, all of them take turn to hug me and Donghyun was the last one.

“Happy birthday, jagiya,” his words makes me widened my eyes.

“Honey?” I mouthed. He winked and lost together with the rest. I was left dumfounded. Then, music played.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he said and kneeled down in front of me. Guess what? I was crying like a Han River! They sang a song entitled Boyfriend and it was their single.

And at the final part, Donghyun handed me a BIG teddy bear! And the bear was named as HyuNa. The combination of our name! I felt like wants to fly to the sky... >.<

“Noona, hyung have something important to tell you,” Youngmin said and winked to Donghyun.

“Kim Donghyun! Kim Donghyun! Kim Donghyun!” they cheered for him.

“Aishh~ You all so noisy,” he said. I chuckled.

“Hana, I don’t know whether this is proper or not but would you be my girlfriend?” he asked and winked to me.

“Yes! Why not?” I said and winked. The tears of joy already streamed down my cheeks.

“Chinja? I love you Hana! Saranghaeyo!” he said and hugged me.

“Ehem~ Hyung?” Youngmin glared. Kwangmin too. I laughed. There they go again. Jealousy...

“Err...” Donghyun rubbed his neck.

“Noona, don’t you dare to forget us when you’re with hyung. We’re still your priority, right?” Kwangmin said and hugged me.

“Hyung! Only we can hug noona,” Youngmin said and stuck his tongue to Donghyun. He glared but Youngmin ignored it. He also hugged me.

“Yahh, little boys. You guys still my top priority, don’t worry,” I said and pinched their cheeks. They smiled.

“Mwo? Then how about me?” Donghyun pouted.

“Yahh~ Hyung, don’t pouted or I’ll kiss it away,” Youngmin said.

“What? I don’t want you to kiss it. I want your sister,” he said and winked. I can feel the blood was rushing to my face.

“Yahh, hyung! Don’t talk ert things with noona,” Kwangmin said and smacked his head.

“What?!!” Donghyun said.

“Pikachu, run!!!!” Youngmin shouted. We all laughed!