11th Month... (part 2)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

“Yahh~ Stop crying! You look really bad!” I said to Youngmin. Seriously, he looks worst than his dongsaeng!

“Hyung...” Kwangmin said while trying the calm Youngmin. I felt sorry for them. I myself did surprise! I never thought that they will encounter something like this but still there must be reason behind this. And the only person that knows the reason is noona. I need to tell her that they’re here. I can tell that they run away from home.

“Why don’t both of you go upstairs and rest your mind,” I suggested. Well, if they aren’t with me, it’s a lot easier for me to inform noona.

“Okay,” Youngmin said flatly. He held Kwangmin’s hand and went together.

Okay, this is the time...

I need to call noona...

“Tut... Tut... Tut... Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyung?” I asked.

“Who is this?” he asked.

“It’s me, Minwoo. By the way, why noona’s phone was with you?”I asked.

“I at her place right now. There’s something happen. Youngmin and Kwangmin run away from home,” he said. I didn’t surprise because I already knew.

“Hyung, there’s something important that I need to tell you,” I said.

“Nae? What is it?” he asked. His voice sounds excited.

“They’re with me right now. They run to my house and now they’re resting upstairs,” I said.

“Chinjayo? Wahh~ That’s a relief. So, do you know everything?” hyung asked.

“Well, yeah. They told me everything. What the hell is happening actually?”

“We’ll explain later. Don’t tell them that we’re coming. I hang up,” he said and ended the call. I hope everything will be fine...

 

*****

 

*flashback*

 

“Mummy! Can I have a little brother?” Hana asked her mother. They’re on their way home from theme park. She’s 6 years old.

“Ask your daddy,” the mom said.

“Daddy... Please... I want a little brother. I felt very bored,” Hana said and pouted. Mr. and Mrs. Jo laughed.

“I’ll try my best little girl,” the dad say and pinched his daughter nose.

“Daddy~~” she protested.

 

“Mummy, what’s wrong with the car in front of us? They look really unstable,” Hana said.

“She’s right. What’s wrong with them, eh? It looks like they’re having trouble in controlling their car,” the wife said.

“I agreed. I should slow down. If something happen...”

 

“Yeobo!!! They crashed!” the wife shouted. The dad immediately stops the car and went to help them.

“Hey! Don’t panic! I’ll save you guys,”

“Ani... Save them first,” the man said while pointing at the back seat. There’re 2 babies crying there.

“Please... save... Youngmin and Kwangmin... first...” the wife speaks. Her face was totally crushed and covered with thick blood! It was a scary view for anybody!

“Okay... Okay... I’ll take them first,” Mr. Jo said and tried his hard to break the door.

“Bring them away from here... This car will explode anytime,” the father of the babies said and smiled.

“Shhh... Don’t say like that! I’ll save both of you... Jagiya!!!”

“Nae!! What’s wrong?” Mrs. Jo said.

“Come and help me take the babies,” Mr. Jo said. Hana also followed her mother.

“Mr. please takes care of our sons. The baby with blue cloths is Youngmin while the baby with yellow cloths is Kwangmin. They’re twins. Youngmin is the first,” the man hardly said. Mr. Jo nodded his head.

“Jagiya, take them to our car. They need shelter,” Mr. Jo said while handing Kwangmin. Then, he tried to bring the father out.

“Stop it! We won’t make it!” the man said.

“What are you talking about? You and your wife will be safe. My wife already called the ambulance,” Mr. Jo said. He’s crying.

“Don’t waste your time. My wife already dead and I’ll be the next. Please, I beg you. Please take care of our sons... Told them that their father’s name is Daigo and their mother’s name is Rena. They’re mixed... Korean and Japanese...” the half dead man said. Mr. Jo nodded his head as fast as he can.

“Thank... you... Now... Run!!!” the man said and pushed Mr. Jo. The car exploded! Mr. Jo was thrown backwards because of the momentum of the explosion.

“Yeobo!!” Mrs. Jo yelled.

“I’m okay,” Mr. Jo said and tried to stand up and went towards his family.

“Shhh... Baby, please don’t cry...” Hana said while slowly patting the babies.

“What should we do with them? Their parents already died,” Mrs. Jo said sadly.

“We’ll take care of them. We’ll adopt them as our own sons. Their father last request, before he died,” Mr. Jo said. Mrs. Jo nodded his head.

“Mummy, Daddy, their parents already died, eh?” Hana asked.

“Huh? How did you know?” Mrs. Jo asked. They’re a little surprised.

“They told me...” Hana said while pointing at the babies. Mr. and Mrs. Jo looked at one another...

 

*end of flashback*

 

“That’s how we ended adopted you both,” Hana said while wiping her tears. Minwoo and Donghyun also wiped their tears. Youngmin and Kwangmin... Well, they’re crying.

“So... We survived from the accident?” Youngmin aksed. Hana nodded her head.

“Why Omma and Appa didn’t tell us? At least we should know!” Kwangmin said. He’s frustrated.

“We do want to tell you but after Omma and Appa finish their study. But you already found it,” Hana said flatly. The atmosphere becomes silent...

“Noona...” they both said and run towards Hana.

“We’re sorry... We’re really sorry because we made you worry...” Youngmin said and cry.

“Me too, noona. Thanks because you really take a good care of us, despite we’re not related with you at all...” Kwangmin added.

“Shhh... Don’t say like that. The Heaven had decided it. You both are destined to be my little brothers,” Hana said while caressing their hair.

“Please forgive us...”

“It’s okay... If it happens to me, I’ll do the same as you guys...”

“Okay, problem solves! Youngmin and Kwangmin, don’t make your noona cried like this anymore! Or else, I’ll kill you,” Donghyun said. He’s teasing the twins actually.

“Yahh, hyung! Only noona can kill us!” Kwangmin said and stuck his tongue out.

“Aishh~ This boy...” Donghyun said. Hana smacked Kwangmin head.

“Noona~~~” Kwangmin said while rubbing his head.

“Hahaha~ Starting from now, I’ll give authority to Donghyun to do anything on you guys,” Hana said and grinned.

“What?!!!!! That’s not fair!!” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together. Minwoo laughed, Hana chuckled and Donghyun smirked.

“Hahaha~ Well, I’m your brother-in-law-to-be,” Donghyun said and grinned.

“Tch... I don’t care! We still have the right to bully you,” Youngmin said.

“Are you sure?” Donghyun asked.

“Really sure. Don’t forget that hyung almost dead because of Youngmin hyung punched and kicked,” Kwangmin said and grinned. Donghyun stop smiling. His face becomes stiffed! Youngmin and Kwangmin high five each other. Forever TWINS... -,-

 

====================================================================================

This chapter suppose to be sad but I don't think that I made it sad enough... :(

Anyway, don't forget to tell me what do you think... ^^

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! (^_^)