11th Month... (part 1)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

May...

 

*****

 

“Oh yeah, finally!” Youngmin said while straighten his hands.

“Finally we finished it. I never thought that making assignment could be this long,” Kwangmin added.

“Of course we need more time because we aren’t ordinary students. We are student and idol at the same time,” Youngmin said and grinned.

“Tch... Gimme the laptop. I want to play some games,” Kwangmin said and tried to get the laptop from Youngmin.

“Take it. I just want to lays down. My shoulder really numb,” Youngmin said while massaging his shoulders.

“As you wish!” Kwangmin said and smile.

 

30 minutes later...

“Hyung, are you sleeping?” Kwangmin asked.

“Nope. Waeyo?”

“Come here and look at this,” Kwangmin said.

“Huh? There’s something important?” Youngmin said, interested.

“Well, I guess so,” Kwangmin said. Youngmin immediately go and get his dongsaeng.

“X-files... *click* Adoption certificate... *click* What the hell is this?...” Youngmin said. He really surprised!

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Kwangmin asked and look at the laptop screen.

“Mr. and Mrs. Jo are the legal guardian to Youngmin and Kwangmin as they will be called as Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin, according to their adopted parents surname...” Youngmin uttered.

“Omma and Appa aren’t our biological parents?” Kwangmin asked while looking at his hyung. He already tears up.

“I don’t know what to say...” Youngmin replied weakly. They were adopted! Hana wasn’t their biological sister!

“Hyung... Where’re our parents?” Kwangmin asked. He sobbed. Youngmin hugged his dongsaeng.

“I don’t know. There must be reasons behind this. We need to find out,” Youngmin replied.

 

*****

 

“Youngmin!!!” I shouted. No response. I left them this morning because I need to attend emergency meeting. It’s weekend anyway.

“Kwangmin!!!”

Still no response... I rushed to their room. Weird, their room looks very tidy. As I know, they rarely tidy their room. When I want to exit their room, my eyes caught something on their study table. My laptop and a piece of paper, stuck at the screen.

 

‘Noona... Who are we actually? What is this meant? What is this all about? Don’t worry about us... We’ll stay at friend home... We just need time to filter and understand all of this... Mianhe...’

Youngmin and Kwangmin

 

I quickly my laptop. It was in sleeping mode. And what was displayed really makes me surprised! They found it! I cried as much as I can. It was my mistake. I shouldn’t keep the document in my laptop. I never thought that they will discover it. It was a secret for 18 years! But today, everything was revealed...

 

*****

 

It almost 2 weeks.

Seriously I missed her to death!

But it was my mistake anyway...

I shouldn’t sulk like this...

I am the one who agreed with her plan...

So, it’s my mistake!

I need to call her...

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Donghyun-ssi...” she replied. But there’s something wrong. She’s crying!

“Hey, what happen? Why are you crying?”

“They... They run away... Uhuk...” she replied.

“Huh? Run away? Who?”

“Youngmin and Kwangmin. They already found about it...” she said again. I don’t know what the hell she’s talking about!

“Hey! What are talking about? They found about what?” I asked, lost.

“They found that they’re adopted...” she said flatly.

“Mwo?!!”

 

*****

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Coming!!!” A voice uttered from inside. The door opened.

“Huh? What are you doing here?” Minwoo asked when he saw Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Err... Can we stay at your place for a while?” Youngmin asked. Minwoo surprised!

“Huh? What’s the matter?” he asked.

“Well, we just need some time to calm ourselves from the great shock,” Kwangmin added.

“Great shock? What do you mean?”

“We tell you later but first, can we?” Youngmin said.

“Well, okay. I’m staying alone anyway,” Minwoo said and let them in.

 

*****

 

“Hana!!” I knock the door hardly. Aishhh... What’s takes her so long to open the door?

“Hana!!” the door opened. She looks terrible!

“Hyunnie...” she said and hugged me. Hyunnie?? Whatever...

“Shhh... I’m here... Please, stop crying,” I said while caressing her back. She sobbed hard. Well, she’s crying a lot too! I can feel my shirt wet because of her tears.

“Let’s go in,” I said and bring her inside.

“Donghyun, I don’t know what to do,” she said. I hold her hands. It hurts me to see she’s crying like that!

“Okay, now tell me what’s the matter because I’m totally lost,” I sincerely said. She told me everything, every single thing. And I do surprised!

 

====================================================================================

Updated!! ^^