5 Years Later... (EPILOGUE)

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

“Uncle Young!!!!”

“Hyuna~~ Where are you?” Youngmin shouted. They were in the playground right now and of course Kwangmin too.

“Hyung! Where’s Hyuna?” Kwangmin asked Youngmin.

“How should I know? She always hid whenever she was with us,” Youngmin said. Kwangmn chuckled.

“Hyuna!! Come out now or we left you alone!” Kwangmin said. Not long after that, a little girl came out.

“Next time, don’t be too naughty,” Kwangmin said while ruffling her hair. Youngmin was carried her.

“I got from both of you,” Hyuna said and stuck his tongue out. The twin speechless!

 

*****

 

“Sweetie! Are you okay?” I asked her. She looks not right.

“No! I’m not!” she replied.

“Huh? What happened to you?” I asked again.

“Nothing important,” she said flatly.

Okay, I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She’s never been like this.

“Daddy!!! We are home!!” a little girl voice’s uttered.

“Hi baby! Where have you been, huh?” I asked and hugged her. She was my little princess, named Kim Hyuna. Still remembered the big teddy bear with the name HyuNa on it? The one that I gave to Hana? ^^

Well, she was our daughter... :)

“Daddy, let me go!! You’re killing me!!” she said. I was stunned!

“Huh? Killing you? Why?” I asked.

“Because you’re hugging me too tight! I can’t even breaths,” she said and grinned. I playfully pinched her cheeks.

“Uncle Pika!! Help me!!” she ran while screaming.

“Hyuna! Why did you call me uncle Pika?” Kwangmin asked with dissatisfy face.

“Because you love Pikachu,” she said and embraced Kwangmin.

Well, my Hyuna was a mixed of 4 person.

Sometimes she can be like me...

Some other times she can be like her mom...

And also she can be like her twins uncles... >.<

“Hyung! Where’s noona?” Youngmin asked.

“Huh? I don’t know. She doesn’t look like she was alright,” I said. Frankly, I don’t know what happened to her. She supposed to be the most cheerful person but today she becomes quite...
 

*****

 

“Noona~~”

“Come in!” I said. Today I don’t have the feel to play or whatever. My body didn’t allow me to do that... :(

“Noona, are you okay?” Youngmin asked. I just shook my head.

“Gotjimal~~” he said. I ruffled his hair. He smiled.

“I have something to tell you,” I carefully said.

“Huh? What is it?” he asked. His face was full with curiosity. Well, since I got married, I always shared my problems with Youngmin. Maybe because he was the eldest twin, he’s more matured than his dongsaeng.

“But please don’t tell anybody yet,” I said and winked.

“You’re pregnant again?!” he said. I was surprised! How did he know? o.O

“Shhh.... How did you know, little boy?” I said while pinching his cheeks.

“Well, I just guess,” he said and grinned.

“Hmmm... You’re right,” I said and smiled. He can’t help but to smile too.

“Did hyung already know about it?” he asked.

“No, he didn’t. You’re the first one who knew,” I said and smiled.

“Noona~~” he said and hugged me.

 

*****

 

“Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yahhhh~~ Why did you shouted?!” Kwangmin said to Hyuna. She just laughed.

“Because you didn’t want to play with me. I’m gonna to tell mummy so that she can pulled your ears,” Hyuna said and stuck his tongue out.

“Yahhh~~” Kwangmin said and started to chase Hyuna. Donghyun just watched them. He knew, if he bothers, he will be the victims. >.<

“Hahahahah~~~ Mummy!! Help me!! Monster Pika is chasing me!!!” Hyuna said with her giggled.

“Hhhuuaarrhgghhhh~~~ Monster Pika will eat you~~” Kwangmin said. Donghyun chuckled. Even Kwangmin was already 23 but he still a little boy.

“Nooo~~ Uncle Young!! Help me!!” Hyuna said.

“Here I come!! Where’s the brat monster? Let me kill him...” Youngmin said and carry Hyuna.

“Hyung!! That’s not fair! I’m the one who’s playing with her,” Kwangmin said and pouted.

“Hyuna, looks at uncle Pika. He’s pouting...” Youngmin said. Kwangmin pouted even more. Then, Youngmin whispered something to Hyuna and she giggled. She slowly approached Kwangmin.

“Uncle Pika, will you pouting again?” she asked. Kwangmin looks confused with her question.

“Huh? Why?” Kwangmin asked back.

“Because I’ll do this whenever you pouted,” Hyuna said and kissed Kwangmin.

“Hyung!!!!” Kwangmin screamed and started to chase Youngmin.

“Hahahahahahaha~~~ I’ve told you before! If you’re pouting, I’ll kiss you!” Youngmin said while laughing. Hyuna and Donghyun also laughed.

“You’re dead, hyung!” Kwangmin said and climb onto his hyung back. Then, they’re wrestling each other. Youungmin pulled Kwangmin hair, Kwangmin pulled Youngmin ears.

“Boys!! Stop it now or your noona will kill you,” Donghyun said.

 

*****

 

“Youngmin!!!! Kwangmin!!!!!”

“Yahh, dongsaeng, the real monster already come!” Youngmin said and dragged Kwangmin to run with him.

“You both are dead, today,” Hana said and glared. And as usual, the twins just grinned.

“Baby, are you okay now?” Donghyun asked Hana while kissing her forehead.

“Yes, I am,” Hana said cheerfully.

“Mummy... I miss you,” Hyuna said and embraced Hana.

“I miss you too, dear. Sorry for not be with you today,” Hana said and kissed her.

“It’s okay mummy. I still have those two idiots and funny uncles to play with,” Hyuna said and pointed at Youngmin and Kwangmin. The twins jaw dropped! Their niece just called them idiots!

“Hey, why did you call them idiots? That’s not nice,” Donghyun said.

“Well, you can see it daddy. They’re totally idiots but smart uncles,” Hyuna said and smiled. Hana chuckled. Donghyun speechless! The twins look at one another.

“Uncle Young don’t want to befriend with you,” Youngmin said.

“Me too,” Kwangmin added.

“See, your uncles are sulking right now,” Donghyun said.

“Don’t worry daddy,” Hyuna said and walked towards them.

“This one for my smart uncle,” Hyuna said and kissed Youngmin cheek.

“And this one for my monster Pika uncle,” she said and kissed Kwangmin cheeks. Youngmin and Kwangmin tickled Hyuna.

“Uncles!!! Stop it!! It’s tickles~~ Hahahahaha...” Hyuna said.

“We will not,” they both said. Donghyun hugged Hana. They’re really happy right now.

“Baby, saranghae~~” Donghyun whispered to Hana. Hana smiled.

“Guys! Come here! I have something important to tell you,” Hana said. Youngmin already know but he pretended like he didn’t know anything at all. >.<

“Huh? What’s the matter, noona?” Kwangmin asked.

“Yeah, what’s the matter mummy?” Hyuna said.

“Baby, is everything okay?” Donghyun asked.

“Yahh~~ One question at a time, please,” Hana said. They all giggled.

“Okay, now, what’s the important thing you want to say?” Donghyun said.

“Well... Hyuna, you will be an older sister,” Hana said and smiled. Kwangmin and Donghyun jaw dropped. Hyuna already jumped around with Youngmin.

“Baby, are you serious?” Donghyun asked, still didn’t believe with what her wife just said.

“Do I look like I was kidding?” Hana asked. Donghyun shook his head.

“Kyaaaa~~~ This is great!” Kwangmin said and jumped with Youngmin and Hyuna.

“Hehehehe~~ Still, I haven’t tell you the biggest news,” Hana said and smile broadly. This time everybody focus on what she will say later.

“Okay, what’s now noona?” Youngmin said.

“Well.... Ermm... Hyuna will have to take care of her twins dongsaegs,” Hana said and grinned.

“What?!!! You’re pregnant for twin?” Donghyun said. Hana shook her head.

“Wahhhh~~~ That’s mean I’ll have a twin dongsaeng, just like my twin uncles... Yipppeee~~” Hyuna said and jumped around.

“Hana, thanks,” Donghyun said and shed tears.

“Shh... Don’t be a cry baby. Soon you will be the father of 3,” Hana said and peck Donghyun lips.

“Noona! Hyung! Family hug!!” Kwangmin said. Donghyun and Hyuna walks towards them and embraced together... ^^

 

~theEnd~

 

=============================================================================

Tadaaa!!!

Updated and finished!!! ^^

Finally....

I hope you guys really enjoys with this fics... :)

Thanks for your encouragement and support....

Till we meet again....

Annyeong and Kamsahamnida... *bow*

^_^