Introduction.. ^^

12 Months : Chaos, Surprise, and Love...

 

Hi there!

This is my story when I was left with my two naughty twin brother...

A SIMPLE 12 months of life, full of chaotic, surprises and relationship...

I’m Jo Hana, the first child of Mr. and Mrs. Jo...

Actually I’m the only daughter...

When I was 6, my parents adopted them...

Their parents were died in a car accident...

It’s a tragic story... :’(

So, since then I’ve become noona to them...

They really naughty, you know...

Sometimes I would like to kill them... Hahahaha... Just kidding... xDD

But I really love them...

Even we are not blood-related at all, they still my little naughty boys... :)))

I love my twin brothers, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin... ^^

 

*****

2 years ago...

 

“Omma!!! We’re home!” Youngmin and Kwangmin shouted in unison. They clumsily put their bags, put off their shoes and ran to the kitchen, where their mom was. They were home for 3 days off from their training.

“I miss you,” Youngmin said and kissed his mom right cheek.

“I miss you more,” Kwangmin said and kissed the other side.

“Yahh~~ You two! Go up and shower first. You’re very stinky you know,” Mrs. Jo said and pulled their respective ears.

“Ahhhh~~~ Omma!! It’s hurt!!” Kwangmin squeaked.

“Me too!!! Ouchhhh~~” Youngmin said, on the other hand.

“I’m home!” Mr. Jo said from the front door.

“Appa is home! Hooray!!” they both ran to their dad.

“Appa, omma pulled my ears,” Youngmin said with sad voice, hoping for sympathy from his dad.

“Me too. See? Its turning red,” Kwangmin said while showing his ears to Mr. Jo.

“Hahaha! You two must be naughty again, right?” Mr. Jo said and laughed. They just grinned.

“Boys!” their mom shouted from the kitchen. Upon hearing the voice, they quickly ran to their room. Mr. Jo laughed like a crazy fella. Thanks to them, their house is always full with laughter and joy.

 

Dinner time...

“Omma, where’s noona? I haven’t seen her,” Youngmin uttered.

“She’s going to be late. She has detention class,” Mrs. Jo replied.

“What? Detention?” Kwangmin asked with “o.O” expression.

“Since when that our noona have becomes naughty?” Youngmin said, asking to himself.

“The whole class had detention,” Mrs. Jo said again.

“Come, let’s eat. Appa is hungry right now,” Mr. Jo said with sad face.

“Nope! We’ll waiting for noona,” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together. Mr. and Mrs. Jo exchange glances and smiled.

“Arasseo~~ We’ll wait for noona, okay?” Mrs. Jo said and playfully pinched Youngmin cheek while Mr. Jo did the same to Kwangmin.

 

15 minutes later...

“Hyung, I’m hungry,” Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin.

“Me too. Aishh~~ What’s taking her so long?” Youngmin whispered back.

“I’m home!” a female voice uttered from the front door.

“Noona!!!!!” the twins rushed to see their sister.

“Noona! I miss you,” Youngmin said and hugged Hana.

“I miss you too,” Kwangmin also hugged Hana.

“Yahh~~ We’re not the human burger!” Hana said. They were likely looks like human burger where Hana is the meat, Youngmin and Kwangmin as the bun.

“We miss you to death,” Youngmin said and tighten the hugged. So did Kwangmin.

“You two, better watch out,” Hana warned and glared at them. They smirked.

“Oh, really?” Kwangmin asked with annoying face.

“Omma!!!!!!!!!” Hana shouted.

“Yahhh~~~ Soon we’re going to be deaf with your high pitch voice!” Kwangmin protested. They broke the hug.

“You both who start it first, naughty boy,” Hana said and pulled her brothers ear.

“Waaa!!! Noona!! It’s hurt!!” Youngmin said.

“Noona!! Let me go!! Ouchh!!” Kwangmin said.

“Serves your right,” Hana said and smiled. She’s leaving to her room but his brothers stopped her.

“What?” Hana asked.

“One, two, three!!” Youngmin count and they dragged their sister to the kitchen. Basically, they’re running while dragging their sister.

“Yahh~~~” Hana shouted but there’s nothing she can do. Her brothers were too strong for her. Mr. and Mrs. Jo just watched them. It has been a while since they have gather like this. When the twins were doing their training, only Hana who always cheered them up.

 

“Hyung, you tell them,” Kwangmin said to his hyung.

“Huh? Why me?” Youngmin protested.

“You’re the older so you should,” Kwangmin said.

“Boys, stop bickering around. What’s the matter?” Hana interrupt.

“Errr.....” Youngmin stuttered.

“What’s wrong dear?” Mrs. Jo asked.

“Yahh, you tell them, please,” Youngmin begged his little brother.

“Haishh~~ Omma, Appa, Noona, we are going to debut soon!!!” Kwangmin said in joy. Youngmin also smiled.

“Chinjja? When?” Hana asked. She’s excited too!

“Next month,” Youngmin said.

“Kyaa~~ I’m proud of you!” Hana said and kissed their cheeks. They chuckled.

“Congrates, son!” Mrs. Jo said. She had tears in her eyes.

“Omma, don’t cry please,” Youngmin said. He already sat beside his mom.

“It were tears of joy,” Mrs. Jo said and ruffled Youngmin hair.

“Everybody, big hug!” Mr. Jo said and opened his arm wide. They’re hugging together and it was a BIG hug. ^^