CHAPTER 8-DREAMT OF HIM

The Vampire Coven

I keep reminded about him. His flawless lips, his cold eyes that kept staring me. I played my favorite lullaby several times before i sleep. The music makes me drowning.

I was sitting on the meadow alone. The snow is sticking to the ground. i was catching the snowflakes. He came from behind. He holds my shoulder. He kissed me. We kissed for a long time. Then, he kissed my forehead and he just walk away. i called out his name but he's gone. The place went dark.

i gasped. That's not a bad dream, it's a weird dream. Why did i dreamt about him? i laughed at myself. Maybe i was crazy.

i drove my car to the school. i keep smiling at myself about my dream last night. I think i am blushing now. I turn to the right to parked my not-so-pretty-car. Suddenly, someone's running toward my car and hit himself. i jumped. I opened the door to see what's going on.

It was the boys that fight with me before. i glared. 'Are you crazy?' he's pretending to be hurt. His friends came to us. And other people.

'What? you hit him, apologize now!' his friends said to me.

'It wasn't an accident. He hit himself!' i started to pissed off.

'Don't make a scene will you?' he yelled at me. i don't know what's his problem is. i ignored them and drove my car. i horn twice and they move aside. i parked very far from the school area. I think it's better now. i button my jacket and walked.

I see him sitting quietly in his seat. Daniel smiled at me. I force a smile. I threw my backpack on the table. He didn't startled instead he's looking at me.

'Sorry...' i said. He just nodded frivolously. He looks cool today with his black shirts and jeans. His finger seems want to scratch the table. His face looks tense. i'm afraid to talk to him. The class started.

'How're you doing today?' his sudden question makes me startled. 'Urm, good.'

'Why did you moved here?' this is the same question people had been asked me. i scoffed. 'Personal matters for the third time.'

he looked at me. 'Sorry, i didn't know that many people asked you the same question.'

'Actually people will asked that if you're new at some places.'

He smiled a bit. 'Do you like Denver?'

i think for a moment. 'I can't answer that.'

'Why? it's a difficult for you to answer my question?' i feels like he's interrogating me.

'I have to, i mean i lived with my brother. We've got some problems. So, yeah...' i let him think my explanation.

'What kind of problem?' he didn't get it.

'My parent died 2 years ago and i lived in a difficult situation. I have to do everything for myself. My brother stay at Denver earlier than me. So i think living with him decrease my stress because i had to lived alone back in England.'

I looked into his eyes when he talked. 'You're 17 but you had already face too much difficulty.'

i chuckled. 'You sound like my dad.' he smiled. 'I didn't talk to people much. I'm just try to make you feel better.'

i didn't response instead i was truly overwhelmed.

'When you said you had to do everything in England, what kind of work?' he waited for me to answer him.

'I worked as a florist. At the same time i have to go to school but i'm not a good student.'

His face looked happier than before. 'You loved flower, Mrs Flowers.' i grinned.

'Yeah, i think so. But that's all in the past. I can't go back there. Something happen on the night...' suddenly he stood up and leaving me. The bell's ringing. i feel like an idiot talking to myself. He's super weird. Did i say something wrong?

School's time is over. i walked with Helen.

'Aerith, don't forget our plan tonight. We'll go shopping.' i scoffed. 'Since when i said i wanna go?'

'Since now, bye! remember 8pm!' she's running away from me. i sighed.

I turn around, he's watching me again. The wind is so hard until it makes my hair messy. i ignored him and leaving.