CHAPTER 19-THE LAST TIME

The Vampire Coven

I sit quietly in my room. I peek on the window. There's thunder and lightning. It was raining heavily.

'Are you scared?' L asked me.

'Huh? No.' I lied. of course I am.

'Do you think they got him?'

He thin for a moment. 'Possibly. He's faster than us but we're stronger.'

I nodded. I looked at him. He stand beside the window and keep staring the woods.

'Hey stop standing there like a frickin' statue.' I sneered. He didn't laugh at all.

'L, i'm sorry.'

'Don't you understand my situation at all?! I feel conflicted right now!' He throw his tantrum.

I bow my head. 'I'm sorry.' He sighed and walk to me.

'No, i'm sorry too. I shouldn't bring you there.'

'Where's your brother?'

'He's working. I think it's better that he's not here. We'll be so busted if Jae...'

He cut my words. 'He won't come here.'

Then we didn't talk at all. The thunder makes me jumped. I hugged him.

'I love you, Aerith...' He speak.

'Why did you say that?'

'What is that question?'

'You speak like you're gonna leave me forever.'

He sighed. 'No, I'm here while you're still need me.'

'While i'm still need you? what do you mean?'

'At some part we'll be apart and you don't need me anymore. When you get married with someone else's and...'

I scoffed. I got mad at him. 'Don't say that again.' I touch his lips. He kissed me with passion.

His phone's ringing. He pick up the phone. He exhale a long breath.

'What?' I asked him.

'We have to go. Ian told me to get you the hell out of here. He found us. I need to bring you far from this town so he can't track your scent.' He explained.

I grab my sweater and packed my stuff. I leave a note on my bed. L drove his car.

'I can't see anything...'L wiped the front mirror. It's raining heavily until I'm shivering.

'Aerith, are you okay?' he's panic looking at me when my teeth are chattering.

'I'm..so cold...' My voice is shaking.

'Aerith, wait. Hang in there...' He drove faster. He touch my hand and with his cold skin, it makes me felt colder.

We're outside of the town. At least i'm relieved. But it still raining heavily. I closed my eyes. Suddenly, something jump on the car.

'Argh!' I screamed. 'What was that?'

The front mirror shattered and it was Jaejoong. He grab my hand.

'Aerith!' L yelled and help me. He pushed away Jaejoong with his left hand while his right hand controlled the car. He let go the steering and help me. I manage to go to the back and L struggle with him in the heavy rain. I see a bridge. This car are gonna hit the bridge.

'L!' L jump out of the car with Jaejoong and rolling on the ground. The car hit the bridge and I gasped.

I'm in the car deep in the water. I'm drowning. I tried to stay afloat. I kick up my leg until i'm on the surface of the water. I catch my breath.

L still fighting with him. Jaejoong see me. He growled. I swim and manage to arrive at the land. I stood up and run in my drenched clothes.

'Argh!' Jaejoong jump on my back. I fell on the ground. I tried to escape.

L can't help me instead he's gurgling his own blood. He's in pain. He's crawling to me.

'No....' L said.

Jaejoong pulled my body. He bit my hand. I scream louder.

Ian, Nate and Marcus appeared from nowhere. They're struggling with him. Darius and Mike was helping L.

'Aerith!!!' Daniel approached me. My head is burning. I can't focus to hear everything he said.

'You're gonna be okay! He's dead, don't worry! L!' He yelled.

'Aerith!' L come to me with his bleeding mouth. He wipe it.

'Hang in there. You'll be alright.'

'Do something!' Daniel screamed.

'I can't hold it anymore!' I said.

' the venom.'

'No!'

'She'll died, you want her died?'

'Do it now...' Daniel said. L stared me. He touch my cheek.

'Do it now!'

L my hand. I can feel his mouth on my hand. I pulled my hair to hold the pain. I pushed him away.

'No, Aerith. He have to do it. Don't stop him.' Daniel pulled my hand. I feel dizzy, my vision is getting blurry and I can hear an echo voice.

'Aerith!'

'Don't leave me!'

And I didn't hear neither see anything...