CHAPTER 4

The Vampire Coven

'Why, you can wait with me.' he's sitting in front of me along with his 3 friends. i was nervous. His hands slowly touch my hand. i glared and threw him the water.

he gasped. i stood up and rushed to outside. i didn't care if the woman chased me because i didn't paid. All i care is my safety.

he grabbed my arm. 'Where're you going? don't be scared.'

'She's real cute man.' his friends said. 'She's a real charmer.' they burst out laughing while teasing me. i slapped him.

'Aerith!' Chester came toward me. he looked at them 'You've got problem, dude?' he raised his voice.

'Oh hell yeah, we've got problem. Your girlfriend playing rough with me.'

'Really, you deserve that, dude.' Chester said. He punch him. They're fighting. Chester kicked his stomach. Suddenly, a middle age man came from inside the diner. He's a big tough man.

'I'm calling the cops!' he stops punching Chester's face and leaving with their car. i help him to stand up.

'The kids always make a scene. Everytime. Sorry about that because both of you just moved here.' the man said.

'No, it's okay.' i talked. Chester handed him the money. 'You should go to the hospital.' the man suggested.

Chester hop on his car. i opened the door and we leave. 'You took a long time.' i said to him. His lips is bleeding.

'Next time, i want to keep my wallet in my boot.' he looks pissed off.  'We should go to the hospital'

'No, i'm fine.' he won't go if i didn't force him. 'Listen to me, will you? you look like a wreck. Go to the hospital now.' i insisted.

He drove his car to the hospital. I just realized that problems came to disturb us again. It's starting.