CHAPTER 3-NEW LIFE

The Vampire Coven

I still can't believe it. Someone burnt  the shop. And no one would believe me that i saw Ms Celia's dead. We're on our way to Denver. Chester(Hoya) decided to leave this place right after he knew my life is in danger. He also didn't believe me. Well, no ne trusted me.

'A, you'll alright?' he asked while his eyes on the road. i looked out the window. i ignored him.

'It's not that i don't believe you, i just you know it's kind of weird when you said she's bleeding. i mean did she fell over or something?'

i snorted. 'Just forget about it. I can't sleep thinking about it last night. And the weird part is someone destroyed the evidence.'

he glanced at me. 'We won't seen England anymore. You'll love Denver. And i had already register your new school.'

'Thanks.' i said. I didn't looked at him. Things was difficult, sometimes me and him just didn't get along. But today we're talking. i take a nap.

'Aerith!' i was startled. he wake me up. i rubbed my face.

'Sorry, just to tell you that we're here.' i rolled down the window, the road is long and the trees are on left and right. The dried leaves was orange and dark chocolate color. It's beautiful. I see the sign, 'Welcome To Denver'. The first building we met is a shop. it's in a row.

'Not bad...' i snorted. he chuckled. 'The girls are hot too.'

'Stop it, Chester you're starting again.' i . he glared me. 'Fine.'

He drove the car into the neighborhood area of the suburbs. He stopped in front of a white suburbs after a few junction and a road. Our house was far from the others. Behind our house is woods. At least i was close to the nature.

'And this is our new place. What do you think?' he asked while carrying a bag into the house. i followed from behind.

'I'll tell you after i see my bedroom.' i told him before that i wanted a queen bed. i'm always having a nightmare. Maybe i can roll my body freely.

'This is yours.' he opened a door. It's my bedroom, with a queen bed. And a study table, closet and a mirror. There's two window beside my bed and the bathroom. Can see the woods through the windows.

'Great.' i put my bag on the bed. i sits on the bed 'How can you afford to buy me a bed?' Chester work at the workshop.

'Don't mind about it. I'm rich.' he grinned. 'We're going to eat at the diner tonight. I have some work to do.' i nodded.

i looked out the window. The woods looked pretty. i tidy up my room.