CHAPTER 14-INVITATION

The Vampire Coven

I watch the television. But my mind is about him.

'Aerith, I have some work to do at the workshop. My friends need my help to upgrade his car.'

I nodded. 'Sure, make sure ask him to pay more than the usual charge.'

He smiled. 'Definitely, anyway I notice you look brighter today. Something's happen?'

I stuttered. 'Yeah, my stress gone.'

He sighed. 'Right, teenagers. Okay, so you'll be fine if I wouldn't be at home tonight? or you can stay with me at the workshop.'

'No, no workshop. I have to finished my homework. Don't worry, i'm 17.'

He puzzled. 'Whatever, just don't do anything bad.' he opened the door and closed it.

I watch the television and fell asleep. I dream again.

His mouth full of blood. It still wet, like he've killed people earlier. He bite me slowly, I gasped. And everything's vanished.

I wash my face, brush my teeth before go to bed. I was listening to my favorite lullaby again. It makes me calm. I looked out the window, today the sky looks really beautiful. Even in the dark, I can see the stars. Before i go to bed, i wish that he'll meet me again tomorrow.

I have to stay focus in class today. Even he keep glance at me, I can't help but looked at him too.

'Now Aerith can you please tell me what is the material that we need for this experiment? answering my question is better than glancing at each other.' They chuckled at me and I don't know the answer.

'Could it be...bunsen burner?' they're burst out laughing. Mr Clinton smiled a bit.

'It makes sense but that's not the real answer. You'll find out the real answer if you pay an attention in the class.'

The bell is ringing. I closed my books.

'That's very insightful.' he said. I know what did he mean. My answer, bunsen burner.

'I'm still dreaming right now.'

I walk to the cafeteria with him but he goes to his seat while me walk to my seat.

'Dude, hot news. You walk with him?' Helen asked.

'Yeah, walking not running.' I joked.

'L looked at you again. You know what, his friends look pissed off today.'

'Why?'

'Don't ask me, like I care.' Helen do care for them.

I walk to the library alone. I step inside and go straight to the fiction section.

'Respect for the science?' I startled.

'Oh yeah, bunsen burner.' I faced him. I sit on the floor.

'There's a table.'

'I like to be alone, no one disturb me here. Except you.'

'Are you having a good sleep last night?'

'Yeah, not as usual. I'm always having a bad dream.'

'What kind of bad dream?'

'Do i have to tell you? because the last one is you killed me.'

He scoffed. 'I don't think so.'

'Your purpose of coming here is to read a book or talking with me?'

'Um, talking to you. I want to bring you to meet my friend.'

'I've already know them, I see them everyday.'

'At my place. Tomorrow i'll pick you up.'

'Am i suppose to say this?'

'What?'

'I was kind of nervous when i see all of your friends'

'No need to feel that. They'll like you.'

'They need to like me so I can talk to you freely?'

'Not really, anyway i have to go. I'll see you tomorrow.'