CHAPTER 7-PERFECT

The Vampire Coven

When i walk outside of school, i notices Daniel and his six friends are watching me from a far. They're leaning on their car. There's one guy caught my attention. He's pale, his hair is sort of spiky. He looked at me like he's trying to do something. i felt weird. i hop on my car and glances at them while passing through them. All of them is pale complexion. This town is mysterious.

I was staring out of the windows in my room. Staring the drizzling rain until midnight.

It's morning, as usual before go to school, i do my daily routine. The sky is overcast. i drove my car at normal speed.

When i walked, i notices the boys that fight with me and my brother at the diner. They're in a same school. i hate this.

i sits alone again. Daniel's not here. Some of my classmate approached me and introduce themselves. But i didn't remember their name. Then, a pale guy walked into the class. He seems hesitated when he see me. He stopped and he walked again. He sits next to me.

I stared his flawless skin. His vivid blue eyes makes me mesmerized. he looked at me.

'I'm L...nice to meet you.' he speak with his deep and cold voice. 'Aerith, nice to meet you.'

He's just too perfect. But i notice that he sits withou looking at me. He pay an attention in the class but he didn't take a note.

The bell's ringing and he immediately stood up and leaving. i was startled because of his action. i glared at him.

I walked to the cafeteria and sits next to Helen(Hyuna).

'Hi, dude. Nice day today?'

'No, it's horrible.' i muttered.

'Why?' she asked. I looked around and see L sit with his friends. They're whispering each other. They didn't touch their food. L notice me and he looked at me. He glared at me.

'L, he's...'

'What's wrong with him?' she suddenly thrilled.

'He act weird. i sits next to him and he' just...'

'Ignored you?' she guess. i nodded.

'Well, i told you before. They act weird and cold to everyone. Looked at them, even they're sitting each other, they just talked a little bit.'

'Yeah, i can see that now.' i looked at them. They glances at me.

'Are they new in this town?' i asked.

'No, it's been 2 years they lived here. If you wanted to know, that's L, Mike, Darius, Nate, Ian, Marcus. Daniel's not here.'

'Seems like you know them too much.'

'Everyone knows them. The freak one. Mnay girls tried to hooked up with them but they're just...'

i smiled. 'ignored everyone?' she nodded. 'Hey, L has been watching you. Look.' i turn around but he didn't looked at me.