CHAPTER 11-TRUTH

The Vampire Coven

School's hour is over. I walked toward my car and passing through him. He didn't looked at me instead he bowed his head. All his friends watched me. I notice their eyes are different. Some of them is green eyes and blue eyes. I was already inside my car. I looked at them. Then, i demand to asked him the truth. I opened the door and walked to him. But only after i walked five steps, he walked to me. I stopped.

'You're so stubborn.' His face looks tense.

'We're outside of school. This conversation is suitable.' i speak in sarcasm.

'There's nothing for me to explain it.'

I gasped. 'No, you have to explain everything. Don't treat me like tihs. I have the right to know the truth...'

'The truth is i saved your life.'

He looked into my eyes. 'What about the part that you...killed someone. That's the truth'

He smirked. 'Aerith, you really don't know anything about me, about us. Don't bother it.'

'I know what you are...' i speak in low voice. He stared at me.

'If you have the courage to say it out loud, do it now.' he challenged me. He know that i won't do that.

'Why're you being like this? was it too hard to tell me the truth?'

'Yes, it's too hard until this part would come if i'm telling you the truth.'

'What part?' i demand to know.

'That you wish to keep your distance with me.'

I stuttered. 'I won't do that. Never...if you think you'll hurt me, i don't believe it. I can see that you're having a hard time.' i try to make him feel better.

he shook his head. 'Don't bother me. For your safety.' he walked away. He hop on the car and leave the place. I watched him leaving. I remember his last words, does he trying to protect me?