CHAPTER 15-DIFFERENT

The Vampire Coven

I wear a white long sleeve shirt and black Converse. I combed my wavy hair. He waited for me.

'Who is that?' Chester asked.

'L...my classmate. I'll hang out with him.'

'That pale guy? you with him?'

'How did you know he pale? you know him?'

'Everyone's talking about them. I mean they're weird and you're weird. Can you get along with them?'

He makes me laughed. 'If you want to meet him, let's go outside.'

L wears a dark blue shirts. I was amazed again.

'Hi, I'm L. Pleasure to meet you.'

'You don't look so pale according to people in town said. Maybe my sight have a problem'

'Chester...' I muttered.

He smiled. 'No, it's just a rumor.'

'Are we close to your place?'

'Still far, just sleep first.'

'You lived far from town but you never late at school.'

His eyes on the road. 'Yes. To make sure no one knows our place. You're the first guest.'

'Makes me more nervous.'

After 30 minutes, we're arrived. His house is in the woods, there's a long road when you want to go to his house. The forest looks too clean and fresh.

'It's really quiet.'

'Yeah, if I want to make the atmosphere happening, i'll choose Mozart and Beethoven. Not black metal song.'

'You amused me.' I walk inside when he opened the door for me. The interior decoration looks...modern. It's hard to believe that vampires live in such a clean place.

'I thought there'll be like creepy paintings not these abstract oil painting.' I pointed at the wall. The living room is twice bigger than my house. The wall is white and the hardwood floor is chocolate.

He smirked. 'No, vampires do have taste too like the rich people.'

There's a stairs lead to upstairs. I can see the second floor. Everything in this house makes me stunning.

'This is our second living room.' He said while we step on the stairs. There's a big flat screen, a couch and a shelves.

'Perfect. But where is everybody?' On my left is a row of room that was located between a corridor. There's a big painting of them on the wall.

'It must be great to be young forever. No wrinkles, no illness.' I muttered while look at the picture. L stood at the very end. They're in the middle of a field.

'It's not something that I can be proud of it. Come on.' There's a balcony after we turn to the right and I can see a wide space of meadow behind their house. I see all of his friends laughing.

When I looked at them, someone jump from the roof. I was surprised.

'Sorry...'

'Mike(Shin Won Ho) loves to fly.' L said.

'That's Nate, Ian, Darius, Marcus and Daniel.'

They smiled at me. Not bad for the first meeting with vampire. I thought to myself.

'Aerith, how're you doing today?' Daniel asked.

'Good. No, much better.'

He laughed. 'He love vampire.'

'I'll take you to my room.'

'Okay.'

His room is not too big. There's a shelves full of books and musics. His room has a large glass window. I can see his friends clearly from here. He has a big bed that looks like no one ever touch it. There's a stereo.

'Mozart and Beethoven.' I sneered. He chuckled.

'Black metal song is bad for your hearing.'

'I can't ever afford to buy all of this. If I asked you how much money did you keep in this house, what will you say?' I asked.

'Hmm, I'll leave it to your imagination.' He pulled my hand.

'I want to show you something.'

We walk outside and stood up on the meadow. Their friends are gone.

He faced me. Then, he closed his eyes. His face is just an inch from me.

'Close your eyes...' he whispered. Then, he pulled my hand and put on his shoulder. I gasped. He's running really fast right now