CHAPTER 1-DARK NIGHT

The Vampire Coven

L keep running without turning back. He can feel this is the end of his life. He leaped through the trees. He's running in the dark forest where no one could see him. He stop when he saw a cliff. He stand at the edge of a cliff. He look below him. Hundreds feet from where he standing, a wide deep blue ocean. The water was splashing against the rocks. He heard a footsteps. He turn around.

'I know from the beginning that you're a vampire!' the human screamed at him while holding a rifle. He wanted to kill L.

'Please, you don't know what're you doing right now...' L speaks in low voice. At least he try even though he know that human still will kill him.

'Shut up! i'm going to end your life! you killed my son!' he loads the rifle with a bullets. L widen his eyes.

'No...' L speak again. At that time, Ian come from behind. The human turn around and shoot him twice. He didn't died even the bullets hit his leg. He walk forward and twisted his head.

'We have to leave this place, towns heard about us.We can't stay here anymore, L.' Ian talked to him.

L nodded. 'Right, we're screwed up. Let's go.' he sprinted along with Ian.

They're leaving the man's body on the ground. And they leave the place. Without no one would know when they'll come back.

They're headed to a place far from this town. A place where no one know their true identity.